Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You shouldn't hate yourself tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
It's not your fault that your parents decided to fuck and bring you into this world
It's not your fault you couldn't control your race, height, face, bones, or what country you were born in
It's also not your fault that you were born in this shitty world, in a time period where females can make more selling feet pics than you do waging 12 hours a day coming home to an empty apartment and then they have ridiculously high standards due to online dating and not wanting their looksmatch

Fuck anyone who says "man up" or "grow a pair of balls" we don't owe society anything

The men who hate themselves end up becoming cucks since they realize their self-worth is abhorrent and have no self-esteem, they end up becoming whiteknight soyboys who will betabux a settling single mother and take care of chad's kids while living.

Better incel than cuck, no reason to hate yourself over shit you can't control, maybe you can control your looks with surgery to some degree, but just remember how badly society has treated you and do whatever you can to take advantage and not be part of the npc's

I shouldn't, but sometimes I still do.

I know its not my fault that I was dealt a bad hand but what else am I supposed to do? Like myself? Its impossible. There is no way in hell I can like this hideous face and this subhuman body and my inferior genes. Its better to hate myself than live under the delusion thinking that I'm good.

I shouldn't, but sometimes I still do.
I hate the factors in my life that I couldn't control and my current situation but not necessarily myself as a person. Society is just cucked and we can't do shit about it
I know its not my fault that I was dealt a bad hand but what else am I supposed to do? Like myself? Its impossible. There is no way in hell I can like this hideous face and this subhuman body and my inferior genes. Its better to hate myself than live under the delusion thinking that I'm good.
you don't even have to like yourself bro, none of us like having a subhuman face and inferior genes. hating yourself will just keep knocking you down until you resort to some type of cuck shit. I know many of us don't have the balls to end it so we cope, but i blame society for all this shit, take advantage of it in any means possible to make your life somewhat better

I hate literally everybody but me

It's not your fault that your parents decided to fuck and bring you into this world
It's not your fault you couldn't control your race, height, face, bones, or what country you were born in
It's also not your fault that you were born in this shitty world, in a time period where females can make more selling feet pics than you do waging 12 hours a day coming home to an empty apartment and then they have ridiculously high standards due to online dating and not wanting their looksmatch

Fuck anyone who says "man up" or "grow a pair of balls" we don't owe society anything

The men who hate themselves end up becoming cucks since they realize their self-worth is abhorrent and have no self-esteem, they end up becoming whiteknight soyboys who will betabux a settling single mother and take care of chad's kids while living.

Better incel than cuck, no reason to hate yourself over shit you can't control, maybe you can control your looks with surgery to some degree, but just remember how badly society has treated you and do whatever you can to take advantage and not be part of the npc's
Nice plagiarism of colvins thread

True, i fail to see why i should hate myself, i'm not a bad person. And even if i was, i wouldn't have choosen to be bad, i'm a victim of my genetics and my abusive enviroment.

High IQ post. Incels need to stop hating ourselves.

Also, any posts that encourage incels to commit suicide, or refer to us as "subhuman," are probably cucktears trolls who need to be banned.

This post is legit, thats what normies want for us to hate ourselves so they can walk all over us a lot easier.

I hate myself for being silver trash in csgo.

There is something to be said about the merits of hating ourselves, as opposed to simply externalizing our hatred.

Because when we externalize our hatred, we tend to aim for the most obvious culprits, and are oblivious to the deeper truth of things, which would duly be discovered through the meditations of self-hatred.

For example, an incel who LDARs all day and externalizes his hatred will tend to focus his ire on roasties, who are certainly detestable, but akin to feral animals in that you cannot really blame them for biting you. At best, it is a pseudo-liberal "checkmate" of feminists to call their bluff regarding egalitarianism, and hold females responsible for their actions as though they had the agency to determine them.

An incel who stews in self-hatred, however, will discover in his reflections about his social status that Chads are his true enemy. It is because of Chads stepping on top of him that he is in the inferior social position that he is in, and roasties merely reaffirm this in their mate selection criteria.

Elliot Rodger's narcissism prevented him from seeing reality as such. He never allowed himself to engage in true self-hatred, even after being beaten up by frat-boy Chads. The entire time he was focused on the prize (women) rather than the superior athletes competing with him and beating him (Chads) and in what ways he could have endeavored to injure them.

Beta rebel monkeys don't attack females, because this serves no point with regard to power dynamics; they attack the alpha male monkey(s).

Last edited:
Everyone hates me so I ended up hating myself :cryfeels:

we dont hate you boyo :feelsokman:
I am glad my personality is appreciated here
full

I still sometimes wish I wasn't born

I just wish I had a better personality. :soy:

This is life fuel op, thanks for understanding my suffering.

There is something to be said about the merits of hating ourselves, as opposed to simply externalizing our hatred.

Because when we externalize our hatred, we tend to aim for the most obvious culprits, and are oblivious to the deeper truth of things, which would duly be discovered through the meditations of self-hatred.

For example, an incel who LDARs all day and externalizes his hatred will tend to focus his ire on roasties, who are certainly detestable, but akin to feral animals in that you cannot really blame them for biting you. At best, it is a pseudo-liberal "checkmate" of feminists to call their bluff regarding egalitarianism, and hold females responsible for their actions as though they had the agency to determine them.

An incel who stews in self-hatred, however, will discover in his reflections about his social status that Chads are his true enemy. It is because of Chads stepping on top of him that he is in the inferior social position that he is in, and roasties merely reaffirm this in their mate selection criteria.

Elliot Rodger's narcissism prevented him from seeing reality as such. He never allowed himself to engage in true self-hatred, even after being beaten up by frat-boy Chads. The entire time he was focused on the prize (women) rather than the superior athletes competing with him and beating him (Chads) and in what ways he could have endeavored to injure them.

Beta rebel monkeys don't attack females, because this serves no point with regard to power dynamics; they attack the alpha male monkey(s).
So in case of an "incel rebellion" is it more useful to attack the chads than the holes?

It’s hard not to

So in case of an "incel rebellion" is it more useful to attack the chads than the holes?
Someone might argue that "male-on-male infighting is exactly what foids want," since it feeds foid narcissism to see men competing over them, but psychopathic Chads are obviously the true social hegemons.

Foids are just petty tyrants who are cruel towards sub8s largely because of Chad's brutal pumping-and-dumping of them, anyway.

Last edited:
an incel who LDARs all day and externalizes his hatred will tend to focus his ire on roasties, who are certainly detestable, but akin to feral animals in that you cannot really blame them for biting you.
You can still hate feral animals if cucks allow them to run wild, and have voting rights.
ER hated the brutes too. He could've just realized rosties have too many rights in the cucked west and started saving to move to a based third world country.

"I hate myself because I can't kill myself"

100% agree. Chads are the enemy. Governments and police protect Chads from incels. This is why societal collapse is our only hope.

Millions of years ago, if Chads ever obtained even a fraction of the amount of power they have now, incels would've simply ganged up and killed them.

Last edited:
I don't, I just hate the reality I was born in

I mentally hurt myself sometimes

F you

i absolutely hate myself and i completely understand why everyone else hates me too.

I only hate foids and how superficial they are.

I hate everyone except myself and other blackpilled incels