Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You stupid incels, I'm actually not a virgin like you, I in fact have a girlfriend"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Lmao these stupid inkwells think I'm a virgin like them. Little did they know, I have a girlfriend.:cool::cool:
EdsZ5r4WoAAv36N

Do people not know this pic is photoshopped?

His gf is still fat, but that's not actually her

RESPECT WOMEN :soy::soy:

Landwhales are absolutely pathetic, failed at the only thing women need to do and yet there are cucks like these that will have them. JFL this world is so fucked

Lmao these stupid inkwells think I'm a virgin like them. Little did they know, I have a girlfriend.:cool::cool:
EdsZ5r4WoAAv36N

He'd actually be a higher tier normie if he lost weight. Good hairline, good beard, good midface length.

tbf vaush actually had more sympathy for us than the average soy(he agreed with incels that its harder for men) but his audience got pretty angry at him so hes basically like IT with incels.

Landwhales are absolutely pathetic, failed at the only thing women need to do and yet there are cucks like these that will have them. JFL this world is so fucked

And weak men are ever increasing. They will accuse you of wanting a Barbie doll if you don't simp to landwhale ogres like they do. I hate them.