Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You think surgery can ascend you?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Surgery won't fix your personality :soy:

Ye but I don't have the money. I feel that majority of this forum could ascend by surgery if money wasn't a constraint.

I don't think so.

Yea definitely, skin lightening (sadly not possible), lipo (easy), 3ml fillers, done.

If this was ever possible I'd tell all you virgins good bye, and kiss my ass!

Ye but I don't have the money. I feel that majority of this forum could ascend by surgery if money wasn't a constraint.
How much money would you need? Nice AVI

Surgery won't fix your personality :soy:
Sure it does, you silly inkwell!
You see this guy? His personality improved a lot after surgery

Yea definitely, skin lightening (sadly not possible), lipo (easy), 3ml fillers, done.

If this was ever possible I'd tell all you virgins good bye, and kiss my ass!
DC70D302 D518 42FF BBB0 642B7D9A31EA

Honestly like $50k
If you live in Europe or USA. Go to a poor country and get the surgery, it will be 5 times cheaper. A jaw surgery in brazil costs around $5k, while in USA costs $25k

If you live in Europe or USA. Go to a poor country and get the surgery, it will be 5 times cheaper. A jaw surgery in brazil costs around $5k, while in USA costs $25k
Lol I live in a poor country it's the reverse for me

I need facial implants tho not jaw surgery

Enough surgeries will make me slay

Can you fix a long mid-face?

Just eat less and loose fat the old fashioned way

Idk doesnt seem to work, either I reduce the calories too much, that it won't burn fat, or I do it for a few days, then extreme depression kicks in as a result of looking how I look, and I stop giving a shit and eat a pizza, a bucket of KFC, and a whole pack of cookies in one go.

Considering my circumstances.. no

20201002 123829

It varies a lot from person to person.

If u r a lower third cel, then maybe there is hope for u. A jaw surgery, genioplasty and jaw implants for width could ascend someone. Lower thirds r quite fixable.

If u r a manlet with particularly short legs and good frame, then 3 inch Leg Lengthening maybe save u.

But now, if u have something like a small frame and a recessed maxilla (like I do), then forget it.

Some things r fixable others r not. It's over for me, but I'll still try LL

It varies a lot from person to person.

If u r a lower third cel, then maybe there is hope for u. A jaw surgery, genioplasty and jaw implants for width could ascend someone. Lower thirds r quite fixable.

If u r a manlet with particularly short legs and good frame, then 3 inch Leg Lengthening maybe save u.

But now, if u have something like a small frame and a recessed maxilla (like I do), then forget it.

Some things r fixable others r not. It's over for me, but I'll still try LL
Maxila = lower third

There is no surgery for years upon years of emotional abuse from being neglected and treated like literal trash. Even if we looksmaxxed we would still be autistic from being social outcasts our whole life boyo:feelsbadman:
Idk doesnt seem to work, either I reduce the calories too much, that it won't burn fat, or I do it for a few days, then extreme depression kicks in as a result of looking how I look, and I stop giving a shit and eat a pizza, a bucket of KFC, and a whole pack of cookies in one go.
Bruh kfc is nothing like it used to be when I was a kid, tasted like literal trash and is so salty

Yeah id need lefort 10

I found out hairline lowering surgery often looks really bad so that is discouraging. I guess I always have jaw implants to resort to.

Low iq af. Mandible = lower third. Maxilla is midface
Lower third = mandible + chin + maxila. That why it’s called Lower THIRD. You are the low IQ here.

Last edited:
Lower third = maxila + chin + maxila. That why it’s called Lower THIRD. You are the low IQ here.
Holy shit. Mirin ur 70 iq

I have a consultation on thursday.
He will tell me if its over or not

Braces, a genioplasty and an eye area surgery would do a lot for me

I think surgery can ascend the majority of incels.
The main problem is that it's difficult to afford.

leg lengthening/height extension surgery to the level i need to ascend doesn't currently exist

If it's lefort 76. I don't have money plus I don't wanna have my skull torn open just for some hoes to admire my jawline

Yes but I would need 5 different surgeries and one of them would be LeFort 3
Probably over 200k USD to makee look human

No surgery for truecels. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Everytime I start to do research into the subject I get massively depressed and can't bring myself to learn what I need to do.

I wish there was just a looks max clinic that you could go to that would handle everything for you.

Rhino and hairsystems will ascend me 0 doubt in my mind.
Everytime I start to do research into the subject I get massively depressed and can't bring myself to learn what I need to do.

I wish there was just a looks max clinic that you could go to that would handle everything for you.
Log onto looksmax.org JFL.

Double jaw ccw + orbital decomopression + neck lipo + some jawline filler should ascend me.

I would add infraorbital rim implant too if i could.

But no money = no looksmax

I think most guys can get to 6/10 PSL with surgeries so yeah. But theres too many variables, let alone the amount of money it costs.

surgery can help him?

Attachments

• IMG_20201114_222352.png
    IMG_20201114_222352.png
    109 KB · Views: 5
Life cannot truly begin until I surgerymaxx, despite the fact that it was over for me before it ever even began. I could ascend if I surgerymaxxed, but that is not why I want to surgerymaxx.