Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You think this alpha cucktears user could beat us up?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
kGmtAlI.png

>"IF I see a dude doing that , I punch him in the face"
> Post history is literally him whining about insecurities and failures

you think he'd sat this if he wasn't in a sub full of females? also jfl at this guy threatening anyone lol he has no idea what its like to piss off someone with nothing to lose

Hah. Does he really thinks that he's that strong? I doubt so :heh:

Whitenite cucks are always incels in denial. There's no reason to go out of your way to validate females if you get reg sex

Without any pictures, I can't tell. But the likelihood of a redditor beating anyone up is slim to none.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Without any pictures, I can't tell. But the likelihood of a redditor beating anyone up is slim to none.
how do u doubt it he's 143 pounds dude

TheVman said:

he said back in the days, he can be 300 pounds gymcel now

Akarin said:
he said back in the days, he can be 300 pounds gymcel now
doubt it

TheVman said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Roids brah.

He posts on the TRP and other advice subs what a fucking geek. He'd sit back and watch quietly as that female gets brutally beaten.

Like ''alphas'' browse inceltears.

Lol at some cucktears pussy faggot thinking he can beat me up, I'd knock his fucking teeth out.

No we have the advantage of going complete rage mode and becoming a psychopath. We would fight dirty and do unspeakable things in battle their minds couldn't even imagine.