Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You think this guy posts here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Tyrone-tier lower third but holy shit, imagine balding but having your skull shaped like that. Fkcing over.

jfl at the commenters LARPing his head looks fine.

jfl at the commenters LARPing his head looks fine.
Blunt and honest: you still pull it off better than 70-80% of white men. And it's not that bad, but a bad angle. Try taking a photo with the camera a bit higher up. Don't stress it, you're looking fine.
:feelshaha::feelshaha: the level of gigacope here holy fuck

Gigaover. To be fair the pic is taken at a weird angle

Looks like someone whacked both sides of his head with a sledgehammer

He's meme-ing. A lot of guys have a skull shaped like that and aren't incels. He's just at a really fucked up angle for memeism... I have literally met a dude who owes like 40K in child support who has a skull like that.

Tyrone tier lower third? Where?

Looks like his head is badly photoshopped except it isn't

No he's fine. Take a look around, I mean a good look around at most men over 35, they look like fucking shit. This guy mogs most men his age, even with the balding imo. Aging is brutal on men, don't delude yourselves.

Works with a normal head only.

His last post was 3 years ago. He probably hairmaxxed or roped.

[24 M] I'm Bald and my Weird Shaped Head is DESTROYING my Confidence!
I feel like I look so awful and terrible. My head is weird shaped and doesn't even look remotely average. When I don't have a hat on, people stare at me, laugh, or give me weird looks. I feel so defeated. Why is my head so oddly shaped.
I'm not anywhere near good looking. If I was good looking, i'd easily be a model. If I was good looking, i'd easily get matches on Tinder. If I was good looking, women and men would tell me. If I was good looking, I'd be well within the halo effect where people treat me better because of my looks

I am not good looking because of my facial features and my indented head!

Last edited:
Skull similar to Ali Abdelaziz

At least he's honest about himself. It should be acceptable to acknowledge our own flaws--the ones everyone else is acknowledging behind our back anyway.

Even the BBC meme can't save him.

Hes an Incel.

Posts from the OP:

Which means I'm far worse now, have no hope in life, and will always look sub human because of my indented head! So if I was a 5-6/10 with hair, i'm now a 1/10 without it!

I mean...he doesn't look that bad.