Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You think you're free but you're still a fucking slave, a slave to the blackpill.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
@ThoughtfulCel @Gymcelled

This is NOT a bait thread, these are my sincere ideals.

Y'know, something I felt pretty good about since joining the 'blackpill' community and what not if this sense that I was free. That I had suddenly escaped the indoctrination of modern society and I was now able to think freely and express my thoughts no matter how frowned upon they might be in modern society.

But it's through this newfound freedom to express my thoughts and some reflection that I realized, I'm not free. The majority of my thoughts aren't my own, I'm still a fucking slave of someone else's ideals, I'm a damn slave to the blackpill, and chances are you are a slave too.

The way the forum and community is designed it chips away at you until you fit into this little box so to speak. There's no room for different thoughts, discussion or any meaningful conversation because everyone is worried about what their thoughts say about them, 'exposing themselves as fakecel or blue pilled' when really they just have some views that aren't anti-women.

This place is for meant incels, not people who think one way, feel one way, experience thoughts one way, etc. so why the hell do we enforce these supposed 'rules' that govern what we can or can't say lest we risk getting banned, hmm?

I've even larped about some of my own views here OUR OF FEAR, how damn ridiculous is that. This place is an echo chamber, many users here are one in the same.

Many of my thoughts, opinions and everything in-between are supplied by this forum. I struggle to think of any thoughts that are truly my own. I feel like a slave all over again, only this time to the blackpill.

And for what to we sacrifice our ability to think individually? Some quotes and alerts in our inbox? So someone else can go 'based' on your thread?

The blackpill shouldn't be an ideology, it should just be the acknowledgment of the world for what it is, not a set of rules for how you can think and what you can say or feel about life and women. This is why I don't even make personal experience threads.

Fuck that.

I'm done with larping about my opinions that people disagree with here, and I will defend them to the depths of hell because those thoughts are my own and I believe in them for a reason.

I'm not saying reject those beliefs, but only support them if they're truly your own and you genuinely believe them. Don't be a fucking sheep.

First unpopular opinion here on the forum: Women should have the right to vote.

Thankyou for listening to my ted-talk.

Only Chads are free, the rest of us not so much.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel thoughts?

I overthink almost everything except why I'm here. It's not about the blackpill, or even inceldom at all. It's a place where for the most part, I can relate to the posts I read. I can't find this sort of community anywhere else because they're tethered to normalfaggotry, to admit to being a virgin NEET in a non cucked or groveling way is impossible when you've opted in. At this point in my life, blackpill theories mean very little.

It's not about the blackpill, or even inceldom at all. It's a place where for the most part, I can relate to the posts I read. I can't find this sort of community anywhere else because they're tethered to normalfaggotry, to admit to being a virgin NEET in a non cucked or groveling way is impossible when you've opted in. At this point in my life, blackpill theories mean very little.
^this. Honestly the only reason why I come here. But the mods want to ruin that by allowing 'black-pilled normies' into the forum. I'm leaving if that happens ded srs

I'm not anti-women I'm anti chad chasing whores.
my feelings exactly.

Retards here will let one post completely dictate their world-view. jfl, indoctrinated again.

Change your avi pussy.

I agree that our thoughts aren't our own, and that most of the things we think are a result of inspiration from the world around us, and how we process information is influenced by society. But I think it's also hugely genetic as well, although I don't know if I can call that my own any more than society's influence.

I agree that our thoughts aren't our own, and that most of the things we think are a result of inspiration from the world around us, and how we process information is influenced by society. But I think it's also hugely genetic as well, although I don't know if I can call that my own any more than society's influence.
^this.

it's honestly killing me inside knowing I'm doomed to forever be a slave no matter where I go. A lot of tactics used irl for controlling behaviour is present on this forum, you join and you come out different. I've changed so much, and for reasons I can't even get behind after further thinking. It's ridiculous.

Eh i don't agree with everything when it comes to the main ideals of this forum and neither should you. I'm actually planning a somewhat important post that might be controversial

In any case if you have a controversial opinion you should try the hardest to defend it objectively, rationally and with data or some sort of logical reasoning behind it. That's what the blackpill is about. It's not about being edgy, it's not about agreeing with some obscure forum, it's about chasing the truth, no matter how offensive or hurtful (to you and others)

^this.

it's honestly killing me inside knowing I'm doomed to forever be a slave no matter where I go. A lot of tactics used irl for controlling behaviour is present on this forum, you join and you come out different. I've changed so much, and for reasons I can't even get behind after further thinking. It's ridiculous.
I like to base my thinking around facts at least.
The best we can do is try to be rational and open minded.

Eh i don't agree with everything when it comes to the main ideals of this forum and neither should you. I'm actually planning a somewhat important post that might be controversial

In any case if you have a controversial opinion you should try the hardest to defend it objectively, rationally and with data or some sort of logical reasoning behind it. That's what the blackpill is about. It's not about being edgy, it's not about agreeing with some obscure forum, it's about chasing the truth, no matter how offensive or hurtful (to you and others)
^this.

but that's been obscured, it's no longer about the truth, it's about being edgy and fuck women. Anyways, @ me when you make the post

I look at it like this.

I'm not going to go to storm front and start calling it an echo chamber for being full of pigskins who hate non whites, nor am I going to go to female dating strategy to whine about how they hate men. Notice how tight knit female dating strategy keeps their community? Are they any better than us for hating men? Why aren't you trying to change their community and weaken theirs?

Communities are built upon certain views. That's why certain communities exist for certain things. Food, technology, gambling, etc.

If you find that your own views aren't matching the community you're in, perhaps you're not in the right place, and maybe its time to move on.

Having an unpopular opinion is one thing. Going into a community that revolves around oranges then calling them an Echo chamber and saying you like apples is another.

The reason we have rules here is so that we don't get people who infiltrate into a community with the sole purpose of destroying it through passively encouraging the change of the rules or original ideals of the community.

For example-

"Dating trannys is okay bro"

"Hating women is cucked bro, don't blame them"

"We should allow women and gays on here bro"

What do all these have in common? They are deceptively outlandish ideas with the sole purpose of infecting a community from the inside to destroy it. This is why there are rules.

Not that the rules mean anything anymore, or ever did for that matter. Our moderation is garbage, and I don't see this place lasting very long.

Anyways, If you feel like you need to larp your views to be here, then thats kinda on you. I'm sure there's a community out there that can meet your ideals. Reddit for example has many communities like purple pill and incels without hate, that might fit your ideals perfectly.

@FullTimeLoser @Gymcelled

Last edited:
Omg this cooky crakkka didn’t change his god damn avi yet @AnotherInsertCel thoughts
I think free voting is retarded so even if I wasn’t a misogynist I would be against this. Couple that with women voting progressive and the most “based” women voting fucking neocon and you have the answer of why I think they shouldn’t vote. Women are stupid and stupid people (progressive libshits) should not vote

every society has its outcasts, even in a society of outcasts

Animal Farm is reality. People don’t like being ruled over until they get power. Same thing with people who get a partner. They’re suddenly okay and leave everyone else behind, becoming all they originally claimed to hate. Compassion and understanding then means fuck all to them.

Last edited:
There's no room for different thoughts, discussion or any meaningful conversation because everyone is worried about what their thoughts say about them, 'exposing themselves as fakecel or blue pilled' when really they just have some views that aren't anti-women.
Then maybe you should go back to cuckswithoutballs or cucktears :soy: :bluepill: cuck ?

the concept of free will doesn't exist regardless we are machines.

Then maybe you should go back to cuckswithoutballs or cucktears :soy: :bluepill: cuck ?
this is exactly what I mean. any attempt to talk about anything that doesn't have' fuck women:feels: 'in it every three sentences is met with this type of response. JFL

i still don't understand why they need to vote and be able to vote opposite of their husband

really?! it's well-planned thread

Not too bad preface, its purpose is to open up the psychological defense of reader

he means -trying to convince- that incels are not free and they are salves, he didn't said how and why but mentioning "blackpills" as guilty to a fabricated problem (Subliminal message)

The translation:
"each time we sent infiltrators to troll or do psyops in forum's member, they are forced to act as based blackpilled incels or they will be banned. this system is high IQ which forces the joined infiltrators, foids, feminists and redditors to support the ideology that they hate, increase members' number, make the forum alive, active and popular. as if we send cannon fodders, our plans are failing :feels:

with strong rules and mods even if only 10% are real incels the remain 90% will be their puppets!

we don't like that we demand freedom, incels :soy::feels::feels:"
@SergeantIncel @mental_out

"yes, only we can have ideology or decide "the safe" ideologies which not against our interests or produce ERs, it's ok for leftism and feminism to be ideology "

"be touched with my courage, please"

"just don't believe what was said here about blackpill, women and society, bro :bluepill::feelsclown:"

"let us test the waters with a progressive opinion (don't explain why just say it) and see the reaction"

@your personality @ScornedStoic @Robtical @Gymcelled @ThoughtfulCel @Copexodius Maximus @<human @AnotherInsertCel @BummerDrummer
Based. Was waiting to see a reaction to this thread that wasn't in a reluctant "I agree" tone.

always knew you were a foid

I find this forum’s threads usually reaffirming what I already knew somewhat. So, I don’t think I changed that much. If anything it’s nice having threads that I can relate too, I don’t relate to everything, but I can say 80% of the content here is agreeable at least slightly.

This is NOT a bait thread, these are my sincere ideals.
really?! it's well-planned thread

--I made this thread in 5-minutes, it's not bait, and even if it was what exactly am I baiting people to do here?
Selinity said:
Y'know, something I felt pretty good about since joining the 'blackpill' community and what not if this sense that I was free. That I had suddenly escaped the indoctrination of modern society and I was now able to think freely and express my thoughts no matter how frowned upon they might be in modern society.
Not too bad preface, its purpose is to open up the psychological defense of reader

--I mean that's just how I talk to people, didn't know I was doing that, but either way it's not like it's innately bad or I was trying to push any bad ideas.
Selinity said:
But it's through this newfound freedom to express my thoughts and some reflection that I realized, I'm not free.
The majority of my thoughts aren't my own, I'm still a fucking slave of someone else's ideals, I'm a damn slave to the blackpill, and chances are you are a slave too.
he means -trying to convince- that incels are not free and they are salves, he didn't said how and why but mentioning "blackpills" as guilty to a fabricated problem (Subliminal message)

--I said 'chances are,' and I was mostly referring to myself. I don't feel free, I feel like I'm just fabricated trash and I don't like that. My thoughts aren't the most coherent but what I'm getting at is constant pressures to act a certain way lead to me not even knowing what my original way of acting is so to speak.
Selinity said:
The way the forum and community is designed it chips away at you until you fit into this little box so to speak. There's no room for different thoughts, discussion or any meaningful conversation because everyone is worried about what their thoughts say about them, 'exposing themselves as fakecel or blue pilled' when really they just have some views that aren't anti-women.
This place is for meant incels, not people who think one way, feel one way, experience thoughts one way, etc. so why the hell do we enforce these supposed 'rules' that govern what we can or can't say lest we risk getting banned, hmm?
I've even larped about some of my own views here OUR OF FEAR, how damn ridiculous is that. This place is an echo chamber, many users here are one in the same.
Many of my thoughts, opinions and everything in-between are supplied by this forum. I struggle to think of any thoughts that are truly my own. I feel like a slave all over again, only this time to the blackpill.
And for what to we sacrifice our ability to think individually? Some quotes and alerts in our inbox? So someone else can go 'based' on your thread?
The translation:
"each time we sent infiltrators to troll or do psyops in forum's member, they are forced to act as based blackpilled incels or they will be banned. this system is high IQ which forces the joined infiltrators, foids, feminists and redditors to support the ideology that they hate, increase members' number, make the forum alive, active and popular. as if we send cannon fodders, our plans are failing :feels:

with strong rules and mods even if only 10% are real incels the remain 90% will be their puppets!

we don't like that we demand freedom, incels :soy::feels::feels:"

--I didn't make some weird protest slogan, I was just wondering why we do this--again I'm mostly referring to myself but it's just habit to use 'we' and other words like that when I'm talking to people, I just do that naturally. I think I picked it up from my dad.
@SergeantIncel @mental_out
Selinity said:
The blackpill shouldn't be an ideology,
it should just be the acknowledgment of the world for what it is, not a set of rules for how you can think and what you can say or feel about life and women. This is why I don't even make personal experience threads.
Fuck that.
"yes, only we can have ideology or decide "the safe" ideologies which not against our interests or produce ERs, it's ok for leftism and feminism to be ideology "

--Again, not even the idea I was trying to communicate. I mean that the black pill or being black pilled isn't or at least shouldn't be limited to going 'Brootal, cope, sub-8 theory!!' it's just acknowledgment of how shit this world is for ugly men. At least that's what I thought it was meant to be.
Selinity said:
I'm done with larping about my opinions that people disagree with here, and I will defend them to the depths of hell because those thoughts are my own and I believe in them for a reason.
"be touched with my courage, please"

--again, more like self assertions. I don't want to bend to people on the internet. How 'courageous'
Selinity said:
I'm not saying reject those beliefs, but only support them if they're truly your own and you genuinely believe them. Don't be a fucking sheep.
"just don't believe what was said here about blackpill, women and society, bro :bluepill::feelsclown:"

--well you interpreted this one correctly. Congrats. Yes, I'm saying don't just believe everything said on this forum, as you should everywhere. Take posts anywhere with a grain of salt unless they have some evidence backing them up.
Selinity said:

Thankyou for listening to my ted-talk.
"let us test the waters with a progressive opinion (don't explain why just say it) and see the reaction"

--Wasn't testing the waters.

--Look man, I'm sorry it seems like I didn't make the intentions of my post clear enough. I was just rambling--ranting, about how controlled and fabricated I feel, I apologize for making it seem like I'm trying to convince people of things all the time, it's just how I talk and behave. I talk like that litterally 24/7 when I try and express my ideas.

I know that I am a slave to my genetic prison and the system.

What the fuck. Are you high? Why the fuck would you want foids to have rights? Just take a good look at the world and anyone would realize that foids getting rights is the biggest tragedy in human history

always knew you were a foid
kind of ironic it would always comment things like: "found the fakecel :chad::banhammer:" whilst always wanting to defend foids and having to larp his own opinion, on internet you can say whatever the fuck you want. op's a bitch
What the fuck. Are you high? Why the fuck would you want foids to have rights? Just take a good look at the world and anyone would realize that foids getting rights is the biggest tragedy in human history

:bluepill: :soy: that's reddit soycuck trait or he is a christcuck with men and women are equal belief

foids should be able to vote imo. Unless you're not in favour of a democracy?
that's reddit soycuck trait or he is a christcuck with men and women are equal belief
Men and women aren't equal. Men are superior in every way, the only thing that a women can provide to the world is her vagina and womb. I still think they should vote though since I support democracy
kind of ironic it would always comment things like: "found the fakecel :chad::banhammer:" whilst always wanting to defend foids and having to larp his own opinion, on internet you can say whatever the fuck you want. op's a bitch
haha, I'm not defending foids, I've never defended a women once here. All I said was women should vote.
And if saying certain things gets you banned you can't say whatever the fuck you want, you get punished.

I'm self aware, I've acted like a bitch before. I don't want to though.

Last edited:
foids should be able to vote imo. Unless you're not in favour of a democracy?
You do understand that foids weren’t allowed to vote in the past and the country was still democratic. Also why should they vote? Why would you let literal property make decisions?

The reason you feel this way is that you care too much about fitting in. This is basically a typical foid's mentality, just adopting the views of whatever community you migrate to without any independent thought of your own.

I do agree that there are people that are "policing" other people too aggressively on here. That is the result of all the reddit cucks that have "infiltrated" the forum.

We don't have upcucks or downcucks on here, so everyone has an even platform for sharing their views. If people are harassing you for thinking a certain way you can also block them.

I don't understand, what more do you want? Unless what you really want is the ability to silence others?

Last edited:
Then we should let first grade school kids vote aswell
They can already get a sex change at that age so why not? Clearly 7 year olds are the best judges for the future direction of our country.

They can already get a sex change at that age so why not? Clearly 7 year olds are the best judges for the future direction of our country.
Maybe not 7-year-olds but young people have a lot of potential, it's honestly sad to see how wasted they are.

Who says a 16 or even 13 year-old can't make good decisions.
I just realized I said something super retarded. What the fuck.How are some people agreeing with me? This thread is stupid

Last edited:
All communities that reach a certain critical mass of users are echo chambers.
An in-person politics class in Oxford is as much one as a sizeable subforum on reddit is. Dissent is discouraged.
With that said, as long as you give proper arguments for your beliefs you won't be banned from here. I myself disagree with a lot of things that some users post. (Check my signature.)
did you read my reply? :feelsseriously:
what is more important the desires and feelings of each single user or community's interest?!

we don't have to be the righteous (like no one is that) and allow stray freedom(like op suggested), the result will be that infiltrators, psyops, foids, incel tears can fill the forum with bluepills and pervert users' mind

We must define the general pattern of ideas and opinions which are permissible to protect our freedom, belief and society. nothing to lose anyway

Last edited:
I agree that this forum should only be for blackpilled incels because spreading bluepilled stuff is blatant lying and gaslighting and shifting the problem awat from out looks and to other factors that we can control
Finally decided to change your avi :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: you started to behave just like a foid:feelssus:
I changed my avi since

1. The reason I kept the foid avi was to annoy people

2. This one suits my rank and name better imo
The fact that I just got away with saying something blatantly blackpilled shows how asleep the moderation team is at the moment. Not even a warning.

This is laughable.

Last edited:
did you read my reply? :feelsseriously:
what is more important the desires and feelings of each single user or community's interest?!

we don't have to be the righteous (like no one is that) and allow stray freedom(like op suggested), the result will be that infiltrators, psyops, foids, incel tears can fill the forum with bluepills and pervert users' mind

We must define the general pattern of ideas and opinions which are permissible to protect our freedom, belief and society. nothing to lose anyway
Ironically serge is one of the last people who cares about that.

In fact you've seen the recent poll right? About letting non incels on the board?

That should give you enough hints to realize what's going on, and just how much our administration cares about preventing infiltration.

What I find ironic is that this always happens to male community's. It seems the only thing women are actually good at is gate keeping their communities and tearing down others, whereas men are willing to destroy theirs.

Imagine how easy it would be to have a website where only men who actually belong there are allowed.

Apparently its hard as fuck, because we still don't have one.

Last edited:
Since women don't have to sign up for to the military in case of a possible draft, they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
i see they shouldn't be allowed to vote at all or vote in mock election like in us and the vast major countries, therefore whatever who they vote to, he will implements policies in the interest of blackpilled men not progressive feminine politics which foids want.
Also, females live off of male tax dollars and are a net negative to society, so if they want the vote, they should be forced to sign up for the military as well as have their own seperate tax system and services that males don't pay for.
1) i suggest they should serve the society by their cunts and be free recruited prostitute serving citizen men for 2 or 3 years, and this should be their mandatory service just as men serve in the army
2) in case the sign up for military, It must be ensured that they are in the lowest ranks

In fact you've seen the recent poll right? About letting non incels on the board?
wtf?! idk about what happen these days, i stopped watching "the new posts" or any section, i randomly open threads which online members watch (sorry, for monitoring, brocels :feelshaha:) so i'm not up to date with news
What I find ironic is that this always happens to male community's. It seems the only thing women are actually good at is gate keeping their communities and tearing down others, whereas men are willing to destroy theirs.
Indeed, exactly what i've noticed.
I think the problems comes from liberal men are afraid to be said that they are immoral, they suppress the freedom of others, or they appear like dictators who hated by them.
they are Politically correct people who want to be rational and honest with enemies who are not like that such as foids, elites, society and clown world.

i see they shouldn't be allowed to vote at all or vo
they are Politically correct people who want to be rational and honest with enemies who are not like that such as foids, elites, society and clown world.
This times 100 million.

Men are literally willing to throw away everything just to appease their enemies and be "fair"

And its for this reason that they are shit on constantly by everyone

Ironically serge is one of the last people who cares about that.

That should give you enough hints to realize what's going on, and just how much our administration cares about preventing infiltration.

Imagine how easy it would be to have a website where only men who actually belong there are allowed.

Apparently its hard as fuck, because we still don't have one.
Okay bro you convinced me I'm a gatekeepercel now

The fact that I just got away with saying something blatantly blackpilled shows how asleep the moderation team is at the moment. Not even a warning.

This is laughable.
:lul: :lul:

I overthink almost everything except why I'm here. It's not about the blackpill, or even inceldom at all. It's a place where for the most part, I can relate to the posts I read. I can't find this sort of community anywhere else because they're tethered to normalfaggotry, to admit to being a virgin NEET in a non cucked or groveling way is impossible when you've opted in. At this point in my life, blackpill theories mean very little.