Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You vs everyone (read OP)

Do ya win?

• Yes

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
After an entire day of coping and LDARing in your room alone, you meet some omnipotent genius who'll grant you any wish you desire short of having superpowers (Infinite wish hax doesn't work here jtlyk).
But first, you'll have to face every single user who has made an account on this forum barehanded and defeat them (that means just fist fights w/o weapons), 1v1 in consecutive rounds, coming back at full health everytime you win ofc. You just have 1 year of prep and are given knowledge of everyone by the genius himself to prepare ur ass and become Chad (or some other wish you desire lol).
Could you pull it off and step on all the gymcels? :feelshmm:
Edit: I forgot to put it on offtopic rofl

Last edited:
No I'd get killed by Tyrone t and his 6'5 BBC body

Dunno man. Would be pretty difficult against tallcels with good training and big frames.

Nah, I'm weak as shit and a beta loser so I'd die round 1.

I am orange belt in judo, could handle.
Beating = making them faint?
Sorry 4 my sperg ass :feelstastyman:
fuck him, I liked it. Not your fault that there are people incapable of abstraction.

I would get destroyed by the first user I face, theres no way I can 1 v 1 anyone, no matter how much prep I have Im too subhuman to defeat an actual human being

Oh easy, I'd just inject myself with roids and gymmaxx/healthmaxx like crazy.

After an entire day of coping and LDARing in your room alone, you meet some omnipotent genius who'll grant you any wish you desire short of having superpowers (Infinite wish hax doesn't work here jtlyk).
But first, you'll have to face every single user who has made an account on this forum barehanded and defeat them (that means just fist fights w/o weapons), 1v1 in consecutive rounds, coming back at full health everytime you win ofc. You just have 1 year of prep and are given knowledge of everyone by the genius himself to prepare ur ass and become Chad (or some other wish you desire lol).
Could you pull it off and step on all the gymcels? :feelshmm:
Edit: I forgot to put it on offtopic rofl
Tall gymmaxxed cels (volcels) will already defeat us

Oh this’ll be easy, the guy whose joints are fucked can easily beat the gymrats

I am orange belt in judo, could handle.
Beating = making them faint?

fuck him, I liked it. Not your fault that there are people incapable of abstraction.
I’ll take you on with Brazilian jiu jitsu:feelshmm:

Might win some rounds but loose against tallcels and gymcells

even if you were giga strong you would run out of energy before beating everyone.

I cannot beat the 6'3 tallfags :cryfeels: so I'd save myself from being beaten to a bloody pulp and decline the offer.

Tbh with those stipulations I think I would have a good shot.

I'd get fucking obliterated and annihilated ngl

no rofl. jesus christ.

so many tallfags here so no

If i try maybe , im strong but never needet IT or used it in past (, was bluepilled ) If anyone comes of stupid now i wouldnt give IT a Second thought and Just Beat the Shit Out of him

Probably no but I would go berserk and resort to dirty techniques.
Nwm I just read I could train for one year, then i guess I could do it.

Not a chance. I'm too high inhib for that. Plus my strength and health has deteriorated over the years.

Probably not.

Galleo would take them all at once, come at me bro. :chad:

I'm literally a main character. There isnt any way for me to lose

If I'm the only one who prepares and trains, I don't see why not. Just gain 100 lbs of muscle with steroids and do some MMA.

No, too much chads here they'll beat me

No, too much chads here they'll beat me

0c323b1f0aac7a56f29405be62adf8e5.gif

I would get beaten by 80% of the forum tbh i'm weak as fuck

no lol im a giga wrist cel

who'll grant you any wish you desire short of having superpowers
What does classify as a superpower here? Can i just wish to become an expert in any martial and self defence art possible?
EDIT: Sorry am sperg didn't read it correctly:feelstastyman:
Idk, maybe, depends how fast i could learn MMA

Last edited:
Tall cells and gymcels would kill me

No, i would not win, but i would wanna see a battle royale, a death game made by god; i do not have the physique to win. I wish.

I'm a framecel the average user here could destroy me:feelsbadman:

We can find out