Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You wanna know how I improved my personality?

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
My father was a normie and a redpiller. One day he acts alpha than usual. Mommy gets the razor to shave his beard, she doesn't like his jawline. NOT.. ONE... BIT. So me watching, he takes the redpill to her, holding frame while he does it. He turns to me and says, "just be confident." He comes at me with the redpill - "just be confident." He sticks a showerhead to my face - "lets take a shower!" And... just be confident... bro!.

Last edited:
Giphy

You can't trust femoids these days. You have to do everything by yourself.

Reminds me of joker hates minorities-

Don't talk like one of them you're not. Even if youd like to be

Tried being confident, for arrested for sexual harassment

My father was a normie and a redpiller. One day he acts alpha than usual. Mommy gets the razor to shave his beard, she doesn't like his jawline. NOT.. ONE... BIT. So me watching, he takes the redpill to her, holding frame while he does it. He turns to me and says, "just be confident." He comes at me with the redpill - "just be confident." He sticks a showerhead to my face - "lets take a shower!" And... just be confident... bro!.
Kek. Amazing
Good virgin, bad virgin routine.
Kek.

Last edited:
Our dads are either subhuman or failed to raise us properly. Such as our mothers.