Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You wanna know what's more cucked than having a daughter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://youtu.be/c2eVxl6sNg0?t=362

Literally don't need to say anything. Imagine being a fat, bald, old dude, and having a daughter wear spandex shorts riding up her ass in a public gym, and going with her to train her ass so she can get fucked harder by Chads.

In fact, I'd bet money he jacks off to this little slut and would even allow her to fuck in the house while he is downstairs and listens, furiously fapping to her moans.

Peak soy, they say "I cannot comprehend anything more cucked than having a daughter", but I think this actually is that on steroids.

View: https://youtu.be/c2eVxl6sNg0?t=362

Literally don't need to say anything. Imagine being a fat, bald, old dude, and having a daughter wear spandex shorts riding up her ass in a public gym, and going with her to train her ass so she can get fucked harder by Chads.

In fact, I'd bet money he jacks off to this little slut and would even allow her to fuck in the house while he is downstairs and listens, furiously fapping to her moans.

Peak soy, they say "I cannot comprehend anything more cucked than having a daughter", but I think this actually is that on steroids.

Volcel if you wouldnt.

Wait what ?

What a pathetic soy faggot :feelskek: :feelskek:

Images 13

@LOLI BREEDING thoughts on this

Volcel if you
Y basement

Let her out

Only a matter of time before she gets RAILED by Tyrone from behind IN FRONT OF THE DAD

Is there even one video of her where she doesn't spread her legs? Sure all those 300k viewers are here for her invaluable tips for workout.

Lol @ the cuck for allowing his daughter to wear that in public. :lul:

Plot Twist. He's fucking his daughter.

I'd Josef Fritzl maxx so badly if I were him ngl

why are there like 18 closed parentheses in the title

giga cringe how he pretends to be an idiot and matched her clothing like a literal foid

It's kind of weird for her parents to run all of these social media accounts for her.

Seems mildly exploitative on their part.

Laser cutter-accuracy.

I'm sure 300k people watched it to admire the beautiful hair of that lovely dad.

Damn, gotta coom again.

Slav males = subhuman
Slav females =sexy

why are there like 18 closed parentheses in the title
We exactly know why. (((Their))) subliminal messaging is strong
It's kind of weird for her parents to run all of these social media accounts for her.

Seems mildly exploitative on their part.
It IS exploitative. They are sexualizing their daughter to make money off of advertisement. Considering how young she started I am sure it is them who chose her wardrobe and acts. In a sane world the girl would be in child protective custody.

Her dad should incestmaxx when she hits 18 otherwise he's a fucking cuck.