Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "You want a virgin because you are insecure"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
This thread is inspired by another on a similar topic, which can essentially be reduced to, " you want a virgin because you are insecure, inkell," a common argument made by the opposition, those who are sexually successful with quality options and desperate cucks resigned to their leftover role cope larping as successful chads. However, rather than scrutinize the validity and motivation behind this desire, I'd like see how everyone would react given a certain scenario.

You have the chance to get with a high n-count person, but they've done stuff in the past with ex-lovers that make you insecure. Do you:
  • Discard your ego and pursue the relationship
  • Hold out for a low n-count women
  • Hold out for a virgin
  • Pack your bags and call it a life (mgtow)
  • Other (elab tbh)

Probably pursue the relationship , get some laid and then dump her cause she's going to cheat. Even if she has a low n count , She's going to cheat. Even if she's a virgin , She would eventually be too curious to try another guy and cheat. They have many options making it easier for them and eventually they will get themselves in the right situation even without planning to cheat and they will do it. Example : You go out of town for 3 days and a hot guy hits on her , High chance she's fucking him

Last edited:
Probably pursue the relationship , get some laid and then dump her cause she's going to cheat. Even if she has a low n count , She's going to cheat. Even if she's a virgin , She would eventually be too curious to try another guy and cheat. They have many options making it easier for them and eventually they will get themselves in the right situation and do it
:blackpill: and pragmatic

Virgins deserve virgins, I will not be in a relationship with someone who has taken miles shlong.
An understandable want (feels), but an unreasonable expectation (logic) given the current sexual-social climate.

with zero experiance JFL how is she going to stay with me it will be short relationship

with zero experiance JFL how is she going to stay with me it will be short relationship
I've heard of men getting with women by lying about their virginity, only to reveal it later.

Pursue the relationship but don't get married. Only married to virgin

Virgins deserve virgins, I will not be in a relationship with someone who has taken miles shlong.
I wouldn't mind at this stage ngl, I have accepted that women are whores.

No i want a virgin girl because more than 90% marriages last forever with them unlike others and i dont want to guess how many cocks she took or how many abortions she had during her phase of "finding herself".

YIKES SWEETIE! VIRGINITY IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!!!!!! WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THAT????? THIS Y U INKELL :soy:

No i want a virgin girl because more than 90% marriages last forever with them unlike others and i dont want to guess how many cocks she took or how many abortions she had during her phase of "finding herself".
im horny but the thought of going down on or kissing a foid who has had dick already is disgusting ngl so i guess im done for

You have the chance to get with a high n-count person

No clue what I would do, I cannot even fathom what it would be like to be in that situation. Tbh I would probably suspect they had some kind of ulterior motive in offering to have sex with me

No clue what I would do, I cannot even fathom what it would be like to be in that situation. Tbh I would probably suspect they had some kind of ulterior motive in offering to have sex with me
I imagine some high n-count ppl have low disgust and aren't as fickle, hence the body count. Ofc these ppl are rare. There's also the classic alpha fux beta bux scenario where the woman is ready to settle down.

When I was in my teens, I would always wish for a virgin GF, I still do, but I've realized that at my age, there will barely be any woman that is still a virgin, and if she isn't, then she is a "wait till marriage" girl, and I don't think I want that either, (I might not want to get married) so I would be fine with a foid that's not a virgin as long as she didn't fuck the entire city.

I just want someone who loves me tbh

Pumps and Dump all the non virgins until I find a virgin to LTR with. A non virgin is basically a harlot, not partner material.

Since love and feelings dont exist in my world, i wouldnt care one bit that her holes were used and will be used by chad in the future ( without me knowing). I just want a skinny and young female to fuck, is that really so hard???? ( it is)

A relationship deserves to feel special so it’s understandable why incels would want a virgin.

When I was in my teens, I would always wish for a virgin GF, I still do, but I've realized that at my age, there will barely be any woman that is still a virgin, and if she isn't, then she is a "wait till marriage" girl, and I don't think I want that either, (I might not want to get married) so I would be fine with a foid that's not a virgin as long as she didn't fuck the entire city.

I just want someone who loves me tbh
:waitwhat:

I believe this is the post you are referring to:

If she wanted to be with me I would accept it. "Virgins" aren't that special. I'd still "prefer" one but I don't hyper-idealize it. Convince me that most of them aren't just holding out for a religious Chad.

If a girl you liked in school wanted to break up with her boyfriend to be with you would you reject her? Did a "virgin" girl ever make fun of you?

Since love and feelings dont exist in my world, i wouldnt care one bit that her holes were used and will be used by chad in the future ( without me knowing). I just want a skinny and young female to fuck, is that really so hard???? ( it is)
If I could find a new hot girl to have sex with when they decide to leave me I wouldn't feel sad. Now I understand why normgroids get depressed when their girlfriend leaves them. They know it's hard to find someone else. That's why monogamy with young girls is better for the average man.

I've been holding my breath for decades...

I don’t give a single shit about a virgin, I just want pussy.

Hold out for a virgin

This is the only solution for me.

They can call it insecurity, and yes they're right. Do I not have a reason to be insecure?

I'm ugly. Have a tiny penis and if any foid has dated ANY guy before they'd date me, there's a 99.9999% chance that guy packed a bigger package and wasn't an unpleasant sight to look at.
Getting with a foid that has slept around, will result in her always comparing you to her past boyfriends/ONS'.
You see it all over reddit as well as in reality.

Foid breaks up with Chad-X. Foid dates normie. Foid realises Chad was better for sex. Foid cheats on normie for ex-Chad for the dopamine rush. Normie is left wondering what he did wrong.

There was also another thread of a foid saying "sex with her ex was better because he had a bigger penis", to the point she invited her friend to have a threesome with the guy to experience it for himself. When her current boyfriend found out, it basically destroyed his self-worth.

The point I'm trying to make is I can't compete. This disney blue-pilled "shit" about "true love" doesn't exist.
Are you bald? Foids will replace you for someone who isn't.
Are you a manlet? Foids will replace you for someone who is tall.
Are you ethnic? Foids will replace you for a non-ethnic.
Small penis? They'll replace you for a guy with a larger penis. Yeah you can give her all the oral orgasms with hours of your licking her STD-infested hole; meanwhile she'll be fantasizing that it was her ex doing it just to bring herself....

It's a mog or be mogged world.
I'll never live up to the insane expectations women expect a guy their dating to marry.

That's why I'll marry a virgin. We'll be on the same level. We work through all experiences together and the first time having sex will create such a strong bond between us, according to this study:

According to a 2017 CDC report, 40 percent of U.S. high school students have had sexual intercourse at least once, 10 percent of students had four or more sexual partners, 30 percent had had sex during the previous three months and of these, 46 percent did not use a condom the last time they had sex and 14 percent of those surveyed did not use any method of contraception.

:feelsrope:

Take a guess whether those numbers have gone up or down....
Indeed finding a virgin after 20 is a Hercules task.

It’s noteworthy that most women didn’t know they would get emotionally attached to the first person they had sex with. Even in case of casual sex, or with a lesbian having sex with a man, the women were surprised to experience emotional attachment. This emotional bond for women that accompanies first time sex cuts across generations and across races.

In contrast, no man talked about emotional attachment after sex.

How can we explain this?

One possibility is the surge of oxytocin that accompanies sex.

Heon-Jin Lee and colleagues describe in Prog. Neurobiology (June 2009) the complex influence of oxytocin in animals and humans. They describe how oxytocin is a hormone secreted in the brain by the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus. Lee reminds us that oxytocin is known for its uterine-contracting properties, its role in lactation, sexual and maternal behavior, social memory and attachment, human bonding and trust which are all important for species propagation.

Inna Schneiderman and colleagues show in Psychoneuroendocrinology (August 2012) how plasma oxytocin levels increase in new lovers compared to non-attached singles.

Inna Shneiderman and colleagues later show in the Journal of Social Neuroscience (March 2014) how hormones such as oxytocin, prolactin, cortisol, testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate plasma levels are important in early-stage romantic love. Individuals whose partners had higher oxytocin showed greater empathy and that combined high cortisol (stress hormone) in both partners was associated with relationship breakup.

It is interesting that oxytocin in secreted in the brain in response to cervical and uterine stretching and nipple sucking, which typically happen during and after a woman delivers her baby. Oxytocin creates emotional attachment so that a mother won’t abandon her baby.

Is there uterine and cervical stretching during sex? I didn’t find any study on this but there is vaginal stretching and nipple sucking during sex which could explain the oxytocin secretion and as a consequence, the unexpected emotional attachment.

Furthermore, oxytocin secretion is increased when there is estrogen secretion but inhibited when there is testosterone secretion.

Could higher testosterone levels in men-- and associated decreases in oxytocin—account for female-male differences in emotional bonding after first time sex?

Possibly.

Pair-bonding.

If you don't want a virgin gf/wife you're a fool.

They are right about that. I'm incredibly insecure about being emasculated in terms of sexual experience, and I'm not ashamed to say so. They are partially right in why I would want a virgin as my first and preferably only partner because I don't want to have to worry about having to compete, and I want that giddiness and kinda "is this ok" and giggling, instead of me trying to grasp what I'm doing while she's already turned off but maybe "lets" me finish because she's not even enjoying it; I would hate nothing more than my penis inside a girl to be an "inconvenience"

This is the only solution for me.

They can call it insecurity, and yes they're right. Do I not have a reason to be insecure?

I'm ugly. Have a tiny penis and if any foid has dated ANY guy before they'd date me, there's a 99.9999% chance that guy packed a bigger package and wasn't an unpleasant sight to look at.
Getting with a foid that has slept around, will result in her always comparing you to her past boyfriends/ONS'.
You see it all over reddit as well as in reality.

Foid breaks up with Chad-X. Foid dates normie. Foid realises Chad was better for sex. Foid cheats on normie for ex-Chad for the dopamine rush. Normie is left wondering what he did wrong.

There was also another thread of a foid saying "sex with her ex was better because he had a bigger penis", to the point she invited her friend to have a threesome with the guy to experience it for himself. When her current boyfriend found out, it basically destroyed his self-worth.

The point I'm trying to make is I can't compete. This disney blue-pilled "shit" about "true love" doesn't exist.
Are you bald? Foids will replace you for someone who isn't.
Are you a manlet? Foids will replace you for someone who is tall.
Are you ethnic? Foids will replace you for a non-ethnic.
Small penis? They'll replace you for a guy with a larger penis. Yeah you can give her all the oral orgasms with hours of your licking her STD-infested hole; meanwhile she'll be fantasizing that it was her ex doing it just to bring herself....

It's a mog or be mogged world.
I'll never live up to the insane expectations women expect a guy their dating to marry.

That's why I'll marry a virgin. We'll be on the same level. We work through all experiences together and the first time having sex will create such a strong bond between us, according to this study:

:feelsrope:

Take a guess whether those numbers have gone up or down....
Indeed finding a virgin after 20 is a Hercules task.

Pair-bonding.

If you don't want a virgin gf/wife you're a fool.

I don't feel any real need to please females anymore. The blkpill has destroyed this desire as I now see it as an excercise in futility. I would just play along to get mines and maybe indulge them a bit to keep up the peace and continuity of sex, but I don't really care.

I don't feel any real need to please females anymore. The blkpill has destroyed this desire as I now see it as an excercise in futility. I would just play along to get mines and maybe indulge them a bit to keep up the peace and continuity of sex, but I don't really care.
I too used to think like that then @BlkPillPres informed me about foids orgasming from sex with you.
Apparently there's nothing more encouraging to a guy other than seeing the foid he likes enjoying having sex with them.

I do see where you're coming from.

Massive fucking Cope

That 90% rate belongs to chad, foid didnt need to be curious when in her mind, she already secured the absolute best.