Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never be a guard in a chinese concentration camp

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★

You will never be a guard there and do with the prisoner foids there what you want. Biggest suifuel.

who says im not one already?

Based ricecel guards

Why the heck china have a concentration camp, china should get nuked tbh shithole. Too many low quality asians breeding like rats.
We need more whites and less ethnics, especially asians, cold calculating ugly bastards. Ugliest race

I doubt Asians are particularly analytical. Asian traditional medicines are retard level "transference" type remedies. Have back problems? "TCM recommends you eat snake spine! See how the snake moves so fluidly! That transfers to you! Low libido? Try this rhino horn that's in the shape of a penis! Ladies should eat orchids because they're tube shaped flowers that get pollinated, it's like a pussy!"

Why the heck china have a concentration camp, china should get nuked tbh shithole. Too many low quality asians breeding like rats.
We need more whites and less ethnics, especially asians, cold calculating ugly bastards. Ugliest race
Your own great race disagrees, which is why foids would rather fuck Tyrone than you. Well even if they didn't want to they wouldn't want your dick anyway because of our great modern feminist society, which is a product of white cucks getting tricked by jews. So I suggest you stop taking your anger out on East Asians. They're a based race, especially Japan

Your own great race disagrees, which is why foids would rather fuck Tyrone than you. Well even if they didn't want to they wouldn't want your dick anyway because of our great modern feminist society, which is a product of white cucks getting tricked by jews. So I suggest you stop taking your anger out on East Asians. They're a based race, especially Japan

Asian people need to find a way to stop breeding asian men. They need to reverse how they fucked their own men over, with the one (male) child policy.

But if china is nuked, where we gonna get all our shit made?

I may not like some things about them but seeing that there's at least left one non-religious country that isn't extremely cucked and self-destroying like the whole West is pretty refreshing.Cheers.

Retarded leftie students from USA will still protect this kind of totalitarian shit.

Lol wat? Japan is based? Rofl
China is a shithole, and asians are a bunch of calculating, ugly. Cold bastards.
Where the fuck am I wrong? Foh, i aint making shit up bcs of my anger.
Everybody already know this

Why would I wanna trade places with a ricecel lmfao

Lol wat? Japan is based? Rofl
China is a shithole, and asians are a bunch of calculating, ugly. Cold bastards.
Where the fuck am I wrong? Foh, i aint making shit up bcs of my anger.
Everybody already know this
JFL at you as an incel insulting them for being ugly. Or are you a roastie?

JFL at you as an incel insulting them for being ugly. Or are you a roastie?
As I said, rice is the ugliest race, jfl at you getting mad
gtfo bitchass rice, screw you and noodle hoes, I got a 10% warning already lel

As I said, rice is the ugliest race, jfl at you getting mad
gtfo bitchass rice, screw you and noodle hoes, I got a 10% warning already lel
I'm not even a ricecel. Just showing some respect to those who produce my anime lolis

You will never be a guard there and do with the prisoner foids there what you want. Biggest suifuel.

Being a male prison guard at certain female prisons can have the same benefits, you can probably get some pussy on the side trading cigarettes