Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never experience this

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Standing with your young cute gf outside in the autumm, its a little bit cold and while shes talking to a friend shes caressing your back. You look at her talking and at the same time you feel her small feminine hands making you feel good, after shes done she grips your hip on one side and keeps caressing your back while you two are kissing.

Feels like heaven

Wojak

Oddly specific, but yeah the small stuff is the biggest sui fuel

Oddly specific, but yeah the small stuff is the biggest sui fuel
Reality is brutal, I feel like watching a romantic movie in a completly empty, trashy cinema.

Standing with my cumdumpster in the breezy autumn, its a little bit cold and while she's talking to her other (boy)friend :soy: wtf lol

If you know female nature, you know this isnt possible even for chads.

If you know female nature, you know this isnt possible even for chads.
Then why I keep seeing girls jumping into the arms of their normie bfs, kissing and hugging them?

We will never feel this ecstasy of being loved, people here are delusional how couples below 25 behave.

Some time ago, I saw a cute girl walking on the shoes of her normie bf while he was hugging her from behind.

My head is filled to the brim with memorys of normies having fun with their cute, young gfs while we ldared at home because we were and still are ugly fucks.
Imagine ascending, going to a park with a girl and she still cucks you and brings her girl friend to hang out aswell. :feelspuke:
With friend I meant just another foid, if you never happened to be an ugly fuck you wouldnt hate women so much and would just enjoy spending time with your gf.

Then why I keep seeing girls jumping into the arms of their normie bfs, kissing and hugging them?

We will never feel this ecstasy of being loved, people here are delusional how couples below 25 behave.

Some time ago, I saw a cute girl walking on the shoes of her normie bf while he was hugging her from behind.

My head is filled to the brim with memorys of normies having fun with their cute, young gfs while we ldared at home because we were and still are ugly fucks.
Youre delusional if you think normie men can get cute gfs.

Youre delusional if you think normie men can get cute gfs.
Why have Ive seen it then all the time?
Im a shut in NEET right now, but 3-5 years ago it used to be pretty common.

I think its only so bad for legit zoomers.

Why have Ive seen it then all the time?
Im a shut in NEET right now, but 3-5 years ago it used to be pretty common.

I think its only so bad for legit zoomers.
Fuck 3-5 years ago you moron. Iam talking about 2020

what is worse?

never experiencing it or experience it once and never again?

Cope, even if its so bad people still experienced it and we never will.

Other men not being able to do it again doesnt make it any better.

You know, your average man out there isnt a ´virgin taxslave or ldars. Most men actually have romantic/sexual experience.

there's something about the holidays that's extra brutal for incels. THere's no better time to cuddle with a foid by a roaring fireplace and share marshmellows, life feels empty without this experience made tangible.