Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never feel DESIRED by a femoid.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Even if we somehow get girlfriends...

-They will NOT ever feel, intense, passionate sexual desire towards you.
-They won't be 100% devoted to you as a femoid should be.
-They will NOT show any eagerness towards the relationship.
-You will never come home after work to find your girlfriend already naked in your bed, waiting for you.
-They'll never get down on their knees just to service you and show you how wild they are about you
-She will never ask you to "ravish" her and to be a bit aggressive with her, because she feels safe enough in your company to allow her guard down
-Even if you have sex, it will lack passion and romance
-She will likely ask "are you done yet?" if you take longer than 2 minutes during sex.
-After sex, she won't cuddle with you, she will just run to the bathroom to clean up and to look herself in the mirror and say "I can do better than him. I deserve better than him."
-If she's cooking and you sneak up behind her and give her a kiss, she is likely to tell you to fuck off and don't bother her while she's cooking. If you were Chad, she'd stop cooking the meal immediately and allow you to push her onto the bed to have spontaneous fun.
-She'll never give you cute kisses, a peck on the cheek randomly or rest her head on your muscular pecs.
-She'll never want to be held intensely by you.
-She won't even want to hug you.
-Alternatively, she'll only want to hug you and nothing beyond that. 
-Her female friends will tell her she deserves better than you
-She won't want to cuddle with you to keep warm in the winter. 
-You'll never play wrestle in the snow during Christmas time, and if you try she could sue you for assault. 
dacba711dfebf3c5245d0cffeff50a32.jpg

stock-photo-young-couple-resting-in-park-546330304.jpg

stock-photo-happy-couple-having-fun-playing-in-the-snow-on-a-cold-winter-day-508661272.jpg

Cute-Couple-dating-35232090-600-398.jpg

Desire is important because it generally can't be faked.
True desire is only felt by women towards Chad. Even if the femoid accepts that she hit "the wall" and must lower her prospects, she still won't feel any actual desire towards her cuck/boyfriend. She will never be wild about him, will never truly "need". Desire is both a "need" and a "want." She won't need you or want you, but she may accept you if you help her out financially or make her life a bit more comfortable.

If you got a girlfriend, you'd want her to be as crazy about you as you are about her, right?

This is utterly depressing. Good post. I will never be desired sexually by a femoid.

This is it. This is the sub-8 phenomena. The real inceldom. The real blackpill.

I've had girls want to date me and make an effort for me. They've just all been fat/ugly.

Nothing can save us

RageAgainstTDL said:
I've had girls want to date me and make an effort for me. They've just all been fat/ugly.

Fakecel

RageAgainstTDL said:

Most fat girls I've met IRL have ended up cheating on their boyfriends. I'm not sure why, but fat girls are just as likely as other women to cheat, even though their prospects should be lower by all standards.
I mean, if you can't even stick to a diet without cheating, why would anyone expect you to stick to a relationship without cheating? Discipline in one area of life is often discipline in other areas as well.

Or...the kind of "crazy about you" that you're talking about is a situation where the woman is literally clinically insane and views a man as her personal property/plaything/object of obsession which she can torture like a Barbie doll.

And if fat chicks are actively pursuing you, I'm guessing you're more of a betabux than an incel.

This is the world we live in. Get used to it, boyo.

Captvic said:

You want to fuck fat and ugly women? Really? For real?

RageAgainstTDL said:
Captvic said:
You want to fuck fat and ugly women? Really? For real?

Everyone is on board with not touching fat chicks.

But your initial post made it sound like you had fat/ugly girls actually chasing you.
The concept of being chased is foreign to everyone else here

Dry Spell said:
Everyone is on board with not touching fat chicks.

But your initial post made it sound like you had fat/ugly girls actually chasing you.
The concept of being chased is foreign to everyone else here

I'm rich and charismatic plus extroverted. I make a very strong effort with dating. I have spent a lot of time making female friends, doing online dating, doing speed dating, and going to hundreds of bars or clubs. 

Yeah out of all that work I've had a few fat/ugly girls want to date me and actually make an effort towards me. It's not magical. It doesn't make you happy. I've been trying to date this one ugly and fat girl. I went out with her once and she asked me again. I'm going out with her again this weekend then I'm done. It's no different than hanging out with your brother. Except I actually know and like my brother. I'd rather hang out with my brother.

This is why women don't want to date us. Dating gross people is horrible. You can't force your mind to be into it.

I dont think woman loves just chad.

7/10 and 6/10 males can be real desired too, but if a chad wants his woman the chadlite/upper tier normie probably will be cucked.

Yes. That's we you should LDAR. No point.

KilluminoidBR said:
I dont think woman loves just chad.
7/10 and 6/10 males can be real desired too, but if a chad wants his woman the chadlite/upper tier normie probably will be cucked.

You've got it the other way around.

A woman could potentially love a 6 or 7 (I've seen it.)

But she can only feel desire for Chad.

This is brutal, but 1000000% fucking true.

Case and point: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1nc8gp/21f_in_a_loving_relationship_with_my_boyfriend/
Sexual Desire is so underrstated (and underrated) when it comes to overall attraction.
BlgQutu.png

"In a loving relationship with my boyfriend, but not sexually attracted to him"
Betabux.

"We pretty much never fight"
Meaning he lets you walk all over him.

"He is truly my best friend..."
Friendzone is real even in relationships.

"He accepts all of my flaws."
Cuck. I bet you don't accept his flaws.

"He's never given me butterflies."
Desire. 
She's never felt desire for him, but is with him anyway and considers it a "loving relationship." Liar.

Great suicide fuel post.

tumblr_inline_o5cky3FRI41sufcc2_500.gif