Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never have a loving relationship like these guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Deleted member 11032

Deleted member 11032

Looksmatch please
-
JFL if you're not roping in 2019.

Cuckthreesome

yay! fuck that shit! :y'all:

Feels pretty good tbh:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Have no time for this kind of real life and functional relations, no time for roping too, because weebing

Servalbecomefriend

Shit like this is why I'm glad I will never have a relationship with a human female. They are such pigs.

Why are the poly ppl always so fucking ugly.

Lol! I was once invited to "help buy a survival boat" for some polytards! They hooked me up with an obese foidtard that could barely read or type!

The insult cut me deep! Here... Talk to this stupid fatty... One sentence every 1/2 hour! Of pure drivel...

They were all fat. But the original one at least know how to communicate!

Needless to say i blocked them all and deleted the convo.

If you’re a sub-8 male, you are either incel or in that picture.

The left one (of course the left one lol) has either a soy overdose or he sees a ghosts. Or both.

Fuck sake, there's more chins there than in the Chinese phone book.

The one guy looks like the Amazing Atheist.

Too much soY!!

JFL at the state of men in 2019, I'd rope if one day I woke up and I found out I was a cuck

volcel but i wouldntd

Why are the poly ppl always so fucking ugly.
Because an alpha male would never let another male fuck his prime foid, at least not this openly.

The only poly shit I’d do is having two wives. A fat and cheerful one to cook and clean and a hot one to breed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back