Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will Never Have This. Brutal Teen Love Pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Imagine for a moment that you see her walking toward you silhouetted with her back to the setting sun. Down the cracked sidewalk of small town USA comes a shy girl. It is your special angel virgin oneitis. "I'm sorry for being late!", she says, trying to project her naturally quiet voice as she still has some distance to cover to reach you. "I had to make sure I will be ready for the exam; you know how important this senior year is to me.", she says. You walk side by side further on the same sidewalk and make your way up the large hill overlooking town, as you walk noting how the ambient light has visibly dimmed in the past few moments. "We better hurry; we don't want to be late.", you remind her as she stops to pick some wildflowers. Finally, somewhat winded, you arrive at the summit. "It's cold now that the sun has set.", she says. You offer her your school letter jacket. She giggles as she sees how large it is on her. All of the sudden comes a burst of light in the night sky and following it an explosion's thunderous boom. The flash illuminates the face of the pure girl. You are experiencing young love watching the wholesome small town fireworks with you pure teen virgin oneitis.

You will never have this.

Last edited:
mfw
Mfw

You watch too many cheesy films don't you?

Imagine for a moment that you see her walking toward you silhouetted with her back to the setting sun. Down the cracked sidewalk of small town USA comes a shy girl. It is your special angel virgin oneitis. "I'm sorry for being late!", she says, trying to project her naturally quiet voice as she still has some distance to cover to reach you. "I had to make sure I will be ready for the exam; you know how important this senior year is to me.", she says. You walk side by side further on the same sidewalk and make your way up the large hill overlooking town, as you walk noting how the ambient light has visibly dimmed in the past few moments. "We better hurry; we don't want to be late.", you remind her as she stops to pick some wildflowers. Finally, somewhat winded, you arrive at the summit. "It's cold now that the sun has set.", she says. You offer her your school letter jacket. She giggles as she sees how large it is on her. All of the sudden comes a burst of light in the night sky and following it an explosion's thunderous boom. The flash illuminates the face of the pure girl. You are experiencing young love watching the wholesome small town fireworks with you pure teen virgin oneitis.

@Ecstasy thoughts on this aviless OP thread?

That gif is extremely gay, kys

I really really want to kill you right now....in minecraft
You watch too many cheesy films don't you?
You don't think this accurately describes chads high school experience? You're right. It was actually better

You don't think this accurately describes chads high school experience? You're right. It was actually better
I dunno but this sounds like it was a general script for some young love film.

I dunno but this sounds like it was a general script for some young love film.
Well I can tell you first hand high school was basically a harem for the popular guys where I grew up. I might not have been there for the romantic walks and firework displays, but I saw enough.

"You goddamn Bible thumper. Let me fuck your ass or give me my jacket back."

We will forge our own destinies. My fate will be greater.

I love reading these because they’re just so cringe and gay. Fuck teen love, I want to get my first nut inside a foids hole :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

fuck hookers

:waitwhat:

Interesting analysis. Makes sense tbh

I like these threads OP. Anyone make more of them tag me. Include some soft kissing in it too. Nothing hardcore

RIP

the universe is ripping apart at the seams

Late night, you've gotten out of bed for the first time today to buy cigarettes. You never leave the house at daytime. The risk of being seen by other people is just too high. You turn away your face whenever a car passes by, expecting them to yell something at you.

Your worst nightmare is running into a group of people so you're careful. You haven't had a proper conversation in months. You can't even remember the last time a human being touched you, not even by accident. You're a failure and people blame you for it. They don't understand why you've given up on life.

Late night, you've gotten out of bed for the first time today to buy cigarettes. You never leave the house at daytime. The risk of being seen by other people is just too high. You turn away your face whenever a car passes by, expecting them to yell something at you.

Your worst nightmare is running into a group of people so you're careful. You haven't had a proper conversation in months. You can't even remember the last time a human being touched you, not even by accident. You're a failure and people blame you for it. They don't understand why you've given up on life.

Where are cigarettes?