Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never have this

I'll summon him

@LastGerman

Over for carcels

This is indeed brutal. No reason to live without experiencing the joy of driving cars like that.

I will end myself.
You should at least learn how to drive before roping, man. It's a thing every man should experience at least once.

You should at least learn how to drive before roping, man. It's a thing every man should experience at least once.

I tried. I also said it over and over again, that driving is one of the best experience you can make in this life and era. Imagine being young, able to drive a car and then you buy your first car ever... That has to be one of the best feelings you can experience. If you even msised out on that, it is just a sign that it is completely over.

I tried. I also said it over and over again, that driving is one of the best experience you can make in this life and era. Imagine being young, able to drive a car and then you buy your first car ever... That has to be one of the best feelings you can experience. If you even msised out on that, it is just a sign that it is completely over.
It's over.

Speaking from my experience from driver lessons. Driving was a lot of fun, even in a shitty little VW Golf.

I don’t have a driver license. Driving lessons cost 100euro/hour where I live.

It is completely over for us. We will never be able to recover from this. They want to destroy us completely. They want to take away the cars away from men. They want to take the driver licence away from us.

It is completely over for us. We will never be able to recover from this. They want to destroy us completely. They want to take away the cars away from men. They want to take the driver licence away from us.
They will begin by outlawing the combustion engine in the name of the ”enviroment”. Then they will outlaw non-self driving cars...
:feelsrope: