Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel you will never share a love song with a feline princess who wants your roar to protect her tree even if it means abandoning your coalburner big sister

oddly specific

JBW theory confirmed

That’s a long title boyo

just get a blowjob from a lioness theory

and i will never experience that

chad lions are experiencing this right now

oddly specific
Kion and Rani

never ever

im the hippo at 1:36

JBW theory confirmed
Actually in fairness, Rani rejected Kion at first (perhaps due to his facial scar?)

She only accepted him after he demonstrated his superior power to other lions by literally being able to move mountains with his supernatural ability to harness thousands of lion ghosts who live in the clouds.

Plus also there was a power vacuum to fill and she felt pressured to reproduce since she had no siblings (only a creep uncle) or ability to get any.

So it's a "just be white and powerful+wealthy" pill (Kion is a prince, albeit not one scheduled to inherit like his father Simba, since Kiara is 1stborn)

just get a blowjob from a lioness theory
and i will never experience that
sandpaper

Um. What is it with you and cartoons bro.
what is it with you and 3DPD bro

they look trashy, why you didn't post simba and lala
you mean the wolf MILF? https://junglebook.fandom.com/wiki/Lala
or pink alien? https://toloveru.fandom.com/wiki/Lala_Satalin_Deviluke

either way like a good crossover but I don't think anyone's tried that yet.

Perhaps you meant Kion's mother Nala?

Simba and Nala

I miss watching new eps of this, wonder what Disney's going to roll with after TOH and Amphibia end. You can only get so serious with Molly McGee

I wish a girl would affectionately tousle my hair like happens at start, even if she couldn't sing well.

It's not like I'm unwilling to tousle girls' hair in return but I don't initiate that to avoid alarming them.

I would be alarmed slightly if a girl did this to me but in a good way I could embrace.

Ladies plz if you want me to tousle your hair plz come tousle my hair first

That's all I want is some mutual tousling we can keep our pants on.