Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You would think that with millions of years of human evolution, vagina would look attractive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Yet here we are. With a disgusting whole. 90% of the dumb cunts have roast beets vaginas which are very unappealing. Jfl at evolution and sexual selection.

it is, you just see the ugly ones from old blown out roasties

on an 18 year old slim girl it looks great

it is, you just see the ugly ones from old blown out roasties

on an 18 year old slim girl it looks great
Lots of vaginas are nice looking and attractive. You just gotta stop looking at 30 year old single moms, OP

Indeed I get kinda disgusted when seeing them (internet pics btw :feelsEhh: )

Me still want snu snu tho

Lots of vaginas are nice looking and attractive. You just gotta stop looking at 30 year old single moms, OP
Even the young ones have vagina that look like a pepperoni sub from subway. You can’t win with these vaginas

As long as a girl's inner labia isn''t hanging over her outer lips, I would consider it a good looking vagina

Humans have been wearing clothes for hundreds of thousands of years. Also they stand upright, which hides the vulva between the thighs.

The genital aesthetics was probably not much selected.

Even the young ones have vagina that look like a pepperoni sub from subway. You can’t win with these vaginas
Outisde of vagina is genetic.
Inside (the tightness) is what can be changed from sex

That´s why I prefer anime girls. Take the waifu pill :feelsthink:

Roasties make me want to puke tbh

There have been enough horny males over the eons for aesthetics to have not mattered much for the vagina.