Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You'll find the biggest blackpills in the most bluepilled of places.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Just look at this shit. Just the fact that this GigaChad had a minuscule hairpiece was enough for this ugly slut to make fun of him, to even forget about her own worries that seemed so devastating mere moments ago. It made him lose all confidence, to almost cry, to ask if he had lost her respect, if she thought less of him. This GigaChad that in the series is a rich playbody, famous basketball star and a supposedly great guy.

One fucking hairpiece is so devastating. This is how obsessed with looks normies are. It's insane, homo sapiens is such a weird species I swear it would be fascinating if it weren't so depressing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA3di2Q_DaI

And look at the comments, "This was incredibly courageous of Ted Danson. One of his finest moments." Really, a fucking hairpiece takes courage, that's how obsessed this species is with looks.

"I remember being shocked and devastated seeing this as a kid." holy shit, I have no words.

Loses a good physical attribute, woman tries to make him feel better by complimenting a meaningless secondary characteristic. Tale as old as time.

I hate women