Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You'll get sex when you stop aiming for just sex. It's so easy. If truly ugly and disabled men can do it (as they do all the time), so can you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Attachments

• 1590540564311.png
    1590540564311.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
"It's so easy. If truly ugly and disabled men can do it (as they do all the time), so can you."

Where are his evidence in order to back up his claims?

"Snap out of it and go fix your life."

Just fix your life brah. Just get a date brah. Looks do not matter, status do not matter, money do not matter - nothing matters brah.

This dumbass and the guy commenting him after him even state the truth when they say incels think hookups are higher status than relationships.

Like how retarded can IT be? They literally state the truth, that hookups are what matter, not relationships, then in the same thread revert back to the bullshit of no inkwell be a good guy rather than focusing on hookups and you will have a loving GF (you'll also be a motherfucking cuck who no one respects, but nvm)

From the comments: "You don’t get dates until you pass a certain looks barrier."
Same with fucking hookups. No one wants to fuck an ugly guy, no one wants to date an ugly guy, no one wants to be nice to ugly guys

From the comments: "You don’t get dates until you pass a certain looks barrier."
Same with fucking hookups. No one wants to fuck an ugly guy, no one wants to date an ugly guy, no one wants to be nice to ugly guys
ugly guys can't get anything 99.9% of the time
dates are for average+ men
hookups are chad only (chadlite if the girl is sub5)

i don't read IT posts anymore tbh

Fax. We are doomed, I feel bad for the bluepilled incels believing otherwise.

"It's so easy. If truly ugly and disabled men can do it (as they do all the time), so can you."

Where are his evidence in order to back up his claims?

"Snap out of it and go fix your life."

Just fix your life brah. Just get a date brah. Looks do not matter, status do not matter, money do not matter - nothing matters brah.
“Just learn to drive brah it’s easy!”

honestly if I wasn't lazy I'd make a 3/10 landwhale instagram profile

then DM chads and see if they are DTF

I bet most would say yes

Typical double-speak that means nothing.

If we don't focus on sex they tell us we didn't make our intentions known and being friendzoned was our own fault. Which of course is blatantly false since no female gets attention from a man and doesn't know what his intentions are.

That's funny as it's a huge fail as I don't want sex. First at the very least.
I want a caring girlfriend to be around. Then that can lead to sex.
If I want sex, I can buy sex.

I'm hungry for a sandwich and this retard is talking about bread.

Stop aiming to make money and you'll make money. And of course the ever so condescending "talk to women like a human bean" comment. These people are a lost cause.

That's funny as it's a huge fail as I don't want sex. First at the very least.
I want a caring girlfriend to be around. Then that can lead to sex.
If I want sex, I can buy sex.

I'm hungry for a sandwich and this retard is talking about bread.

"TALK TO WOMEN AS PEOPLE"

I don't talk to people unless I have something to say, and I have nothing to say to strangers.

I've been raised like that, not to talk to strangers.

Last edited:
We really do need a massive Jonestown event in Washington D.C.

It's fascinating how bluepilled cucks are delusional schizophrenics around the edges, but nihilists in substance.

I think it's because they know the futility of their words, but their subconscious cannot allow them to lose hope.

Last edited:
You can't behave well on a date if no one is going on dates with you
JFL at this retard:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You are either Chad or genetic trash. The end.

Just get a date theory

isnt 80% of relationships started online now?

this guy is so fiull of shit

i don't read IT posts anymore tbh

They just want us silenced and subdued. Of course they can't admit that

1. Be friends.
2. Get friendzoned
3. Don't complain and shut up.

Summary of their argument

SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS
SEXUALITY ON THE AUTISM SPECTRUM
Autistic adults have, in general, differences in sexuality from the norm. Many more are asexual than in the average population. It is believed that there is a slightly higher pecentage of gays, lesbians, bisexual, and transgendered autistics than in the average population.

Why? Could it be coping mechanisms due to not getting anything at all so they shut their mind off to such things or larp as a woman or whatever as that's the only way they can get a relationship or skinship.

If they're 6+ and NT they might get an okay girlfriend.

Otherwise disgusting landwhales at best.

just be a good boy, crawl before your mlady and jump when she waves the bone :soy::soy::soy::soy:

if it doesnt work, well you probably havent tried hard enough

“You’ll get a job when you stop trying to find a job”

The last time I saw a disabled man with a girlfriend was 24 years ago, in 1996.

Ironically, how often do you see incels talking about actual dates they've been on with women?

We don't talk about dates because we get BTFO'd for being ugly before we even get to that stage. I lost 20 points of IQ reading this sentence.

Those kinds of people like to use words that are meant to be powerful and what society wants to hear but all it is, is peacocking
This cuck is slapping us with his cock right in our faces and thinks all men want to do the same

Same how in any rape story you will always find words like, "brave" "soldier" "warrior" "survivor" without any context. Just random bullshit words strung together to make the writer feel better about themselves.

Also, I think this faggot is confusing 'dating' with betabuxxing. Ugly men do get women. I will agree to that. WHEN THE GUYS ARE 40+ WITH MONEY AND THE WOMEN ARE 40+ WITH ANOTHER MAN'S KIDS!! That's called settling down you fucking hack! The guy is so "lucky" to finally meet a woman that will have him at fucking 40. The 40 year old virgin. And for the rest of his life he gets to raise bastards that aren't even his. They are her children. NOT his. Even better for her because she spent all her years, since 12 years old, riding and sucking Chad cock but he wasn't "man enough" and this beta loser is because he "manned up" and was able to handle all the weight of her emotional and physical baggage like a fucking loser

no one wants to be nice to ugly guys
Be that as it may, some foids DO choose to, to recruit orbiters or virtue-signal to moralChads.

Or occasionally you'll have a foid in denial about her instincts and who genuinely thinks she wants to be nice for selfless reasons, but when it comes down to the grind they'll rarely put their pussy where their mouth is.

Just be urself bro!

No woman is going to approach a halfbreed ogre lmao

"TALK TO WOMEN AS PEOPLE"

I don't talk to people unless I have something to say, and I have nothing to say to strangers.

I've been raised like that, not to talk to strangers.

None of us here is oinkwell. The seriously ugly and crippled subhumans are out there slaying

lmao just add some stupid pseudo spiritual wacky philosophic theory to disprove incels

This is retarded even by cucktears standards. "You're not getting the thing you want because you want it so much, stop wanting it and then you'll get the thing you want (except you don't really want it now)."

Special Ed still eating paste in high school level logic right there.

"hookups" aka whore time tbh