Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You'll have less friends if you're ugly.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I was on my facebook today when I noticed another blackpill. The ugliest people (2-4 in looks) tend to have the least active social life. They rarely post pictures engaged in social activities, most of them have only a couple of selfies in their album. Their social isolation isn't due to personality. Bear in mind that I know most of those ugly guys in person and they're all good people. Looks will even determine your social life. It seems that no one wants to be friends with ugly.

Not true at all. I am a genuine 2/10 because of my ogre-tier nose (looks worse than the average caricature Jew nose) and I still had a lot of friends in high school, both males and females. Are we talking about REAL friends, who are there for you 24/7? Then I'd say you're right.

Only for men though. Way more ugly woman then men have social lives.

Exactly. Blackpill is not only about dating, but also about friendship, health and career.

I've never had a friend in my life and I'm 30+, this is legit.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not true at all. I am a genuine 2/10 because of my ogre-tier nose (looks worse than the average caricature Jew nose) and I still had a lot of friends in high school, both males and females. Are we talking about REAL friends, who are there for you 24/7? Then I'd say you're right.

This, OP's thread is cope

Not really legit. Kind of, but as someone who was a total fucking subhuman, I had and still have a pretty active social life. I browse this forum everywhere which is why i’m high on the activity ladder of this forum.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

I think it's the other way round. Being good looking makes it easier to have acquaintances. Truest friends usually don't care how you look

too bad I have neither

Not 100% true, it depends actually, high trust face and ugly will have friends while maybe it's not the same for low trust face and ugly

This is why I have 0 friends

Normies have their value lowered by being associated with ugly incels. It’s an insult to their biological value.

i have some people i knew from high school on fb. they ahve like max friendlists and post pics of them in africa doing shit lol.

for me i just fire it up to look at a few liked anime and game pages and shut it down. while i dont use those social apps since no one cares, it is actually pretty nice i'm not weighed down by that shit. i remember when i did have friends, we'd talk for like an hour straight on icq. i just dont see how people get shit done with stuff like that lol. :)