Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You'll never have this

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-

Saw this in recommended videos on Hooktube. It made me feel really depressed, knowing that I'll probably never have a playful relationship like that.. The few of us who do end up in a LTR will be stuck with a foid who "settled down" (=she couldn't get anything better) and the relationship would be cursed by a constant atmosphere of awkwardness and mutual lack of attraction, kind of like that marriage HIMR is in.

Also, JBF confirmed; the uploader said in the comments that he met his wife in middle-school and have been together ever been since. It's impossible to have that close of a relationship with someone you met as an adult.

Marriage is a scam anyway

i always wanted a playful snowball fight

I've lost too much to care anymore :feelscry:

just be first you say bbb b b bb bbb bb b b but what about experienced used up cum dumpster foids!!!!!!!!!! disgusting whores. that guy has all daughters it looks like..... he also looks like he has money.

Thanks for the reminder bro