Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Young Adult Love Is Just As Important As Teen Love

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
This post is dedicated to all you youngcels or anyone else obsessed with the so called teen love pill. Now first and foremost I think it's a cope on many levels, but I'd be fool to say it's invalid to be sad about missing out.

But once you become an over 25 boomer like me you'll realize there's little reason to value teen love over early 20s love because if you regret missing out on teen love you'll regret not ascending in those 18-24 years, please trust me. You'll move past your autistic notions of prime foids being fixed in the teen age range and that so called pure experience can be had with early 20 somethings just as well for some folks.

The reason I'm right here is because once femoids hit about 27 and settle down with careers and betabuxxers, they have hit the wall and being a non cuck/non chad in their age range means even the copiest of hope is gone. You collegecels for example, you can at the very least cope about ascending in theory at least. Over 25 boomers are not even thrown that small bone by life.

tldr: appreciate that you are closer to the beginning than the end if you're a youngcel. And appreciate your normal T levels compared to the boomers. Or don't.

tldr; start saving up for bimax boyos

Don't care, I hate women either way.

i start to get pissed everything i realize how much teen love ive missed out on, but my rational mind tells me that only chads had access to that type of stuff

I prefer teen

i start to get pissed everything i realize how much teen love ive missed out on, but my rational mind tells me that only chads had access to that type of stuff
That's the right thinking. Quite rational indeed.
tldr; start saving up for bimax boyos
What's a bimax

Tbh even betabuxxing is getting harder. Females just have too much options. A twitch or onlyfans thot is probably making more than a STEM graduate

Wait do you people really think I'm advocating for betabuxxing with this? I'm very sorry if I gave that impression. I am not.

Tbh even betabuxxing is getting harder. Females just have too much options. A twitch or onlyfans thot is probably making more than a STEM graduate
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you stay up for countless nights memorizing equations and studying and a girl who shows some cleavage for boys on twitch starts out earning you

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you stay up for countless nights memorizing equations and studying and a girl who shows some cleavage for boys on twitch starts out earning you
Yeah pretty depressing. And the thing is, she doesn't even have to look like a model.

I miss out on both

its over

I knew a popular one that had a boyfriend that she matched 10/10 personality wise and he was tall and white, she said she "couldn't live without him". Couples months later she dumped him to go get fucked in thailand by a swedish ultra chad, then when she came back from her trip, she started an onlyfans and got like 35 000$ in a month, and that is during the pandemic.

I knew a popular one that had a boyfriend that she matched 10/10 personality wise and he was tall and white, she said she "couldn't live without him". Couples months later she dumped him to go get fucked in thailand by a swedish ultra chad, then when she came back from her trip, she started an onlyfans and got like 35 000$ in a month, and that is during the pandemic.
Sick shit. Not even a physician is making 35k a month.

Love between young adult man and teen girls, yes. Thanks, oveprotective daddies of teen girls, for making problems, deepest place in hell is for you

And the cucks who are paying for these toilets are found on r/ deadbedrooms..

Megacope, everyone loses their virginity in HS.

I'm not going to have either so it's rope for me

turning 25 this year, it's over.

This. In my class, only 2 of 15 men were still virgins after school.
My biggest sin is that I literally had a girl who was obsessed with me in my last year of HS. But I was so fuckin autistic (I legitimately have autism) that I decided "nah I don't want a relationship r/n, she's too desperate anyway I can do better"
Just fucking lol. My only chance to ascend wasted. I also made fun of incels/low tier males back then too. lol. It's so over

Last edited:
My biggest sin is that I literally had a girl who was obsessed with me in my last year of HS. But I was so fuckin autistic (I legitimately have autism) that I decided "nah I don't want a relationship r/n, she's too desperate anyway I can do better"
Just fucking lol. My only chance to ascend wasted. I also made fun of incels/low tier males then too. lol. Karma's a bitch.

gtfo fakecel you literally had a girl obsessed with you

I have legitimate autism.
A woman's standards vastly inflate after high school. I had a chance.
I won't deny that I'm not a trucel. Nor will I even imply that my experiences even come close to theirs. But I will say that autism is one hell of a drug.
Look at Chris Chan. Legitimately average. But so autistic that he's immensely repulsive to even the fattest landwhale.

Just fucking lol. My only chance to ascend wasted. I also made fun of incels/low tier males back then too. lol. It's so over

Hm, i had a chance too but my years of social insolation made me retarded and autistic too. Erase your comment, you might get a bragging warning.
I have a high tier normie friend that had a girl harassing him and even sent a nude without request. Brutal suicidefuel.
I don't think you guys have the balls to rope, even with lsd i didn't. If you are a USA chad, get a shotgun instead ( In Call of duty )

Last edited:
Hm, i had a chance too but my years of social insolation made me retarded and autistic too. Erase your comment, you might get a bragging warning.

I have a high tier normie friend that had a girl harassing him and even sent a nude without request. Brutal suicidefuel.

I don't think you guys have the balls to rope, even with lsd i didn't. If you are a USA chad, get a shotgun instead ( In Call of duty )
It seems that I waited to long to delete my comment unless I am mistaken. Well, I legitimately apologise to all trucels who are/were made uncomfortable by it. That was not my intention. I guess that's autism for you. I'm sorry.
Anyway yes. Social isolation induced insanity makes a person truly repulsive. I think autism and other mental disorders are a death sentence unless you're a literal high-tier or a chad.
I can't even speak to people without sounding like a child. My brain literally gets overloaded from the stress, I go full retard.
I imagine you're similar in that regard?

It seems that I waited to long to delete my comment unless I am mistaken. Well, I legitimately apologise to all trucels who are/were made uncomfortable by it. That was not my intention. I guess that's autism for you. I'm sorry.
Anyway yes. Social isolation induced insanity makes a person truly repulsive. I think autism and other mental disorders are a death sentence unless you're a literal high-tier or a chad.
I can't even speak to people without sounding like a child. My brain literally gets overloaded from the stress, I go full retard.
I imagine you're similar in that regard?

Yeah, i remember most of the times i talk to anyone outside of my friends, i get nervious, my face turns red and even feel like burning, and started to talk like a complete idiot ( Stutter and babble).

I dont have any of both

You may not last long here

Yea

Never heard of young adult love but it seems important

Very important you ascend as a teenager as women will rank an insane laycount/bodycount even early in their lives. Entering sex late will mean that these foids will compare you to their previous sexual partners, and will make fun of you. Hell even when I was 13 in middle school there was already pregnant skanks and coalburners. So you have to start between 12-15 to get a good start on your sexual life and social development. Only real substantial cope is to ascend with a virgin woman, but me being accepted into NASA is a more probable reality than finding a virgin girl now. Not to mention it might be considered illegal depending on your age and hers.

Entering sex late will mean that these foids will compare you to their previous sexual partners, and will make fun of you.
Not necessarily. Chad could surely get a pass here from certain femoids. Lots of femoids.

I want teen love

Chad on tutorial mode yet again.
Chad on tutorial mode yet again.
Not necessarily. Chad could surely get a pass here from certain femoids. Lots of femoids.

Last edited:
once you become an over 25 boomer like me
You're a Millenial like me and I'm in my 30s.

Boomers are in their 60s now.

you'll realize there's little reason to value teen love over early 20s love
because if you regret missing out on teen love you'll regret not ascending in those 18-24 years,
please trust me.
You're not making sense here. Regretting not having sex at 20-29 would not take away from the regret of staying virgin 13-19.

You'll move past your autistic notions of prime foids being fixed in the teen age range and that so called pure experience can be had with early 20 somethings just as well for some folks.
This hypothetical "pure experience" you're thinking you could have with a foid during your 20s, how many penises has she touched prior to this instance?

The reason I'm right here is because once femoids hit about 27 and settle down with careers and betabuxxers, they have hit the wall and being a non cuck/non chad in their age range means even the copiest of hope is gone.
You collegecels for example, you can at the very least cope about ascending in theory at least.
Over 25 boomers are not even thrown that small bone by life.
That you assume men 18-24 will necessarily be attending college causes me to ask you to check your privilege sir.

A lot of incels are high school dropouts due to severe depression.

And you missed both
:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Wait do you people really think I'm advocating for betabuxxing with this? I'm very sorry if I gave that impression. I am not.
I have no problem paying for a foid as long as I literally own her, like on a master-slave type level of marriage.

I literally had a girl who was obsessed with me in my last year of HS.
I was so fuckin autistic that I decided "nah I don't want a relationship r/n, she's too desperate anyway I can do better
You may not last long here
Mentalcels are incels too.

TBH looking back, there was probably a mid-tier foid or two who MIGHT (kinda unsure) have had interest, but I was so paranoid about being made fun of (one time an attractive foid had asked me to dance as a prank, chads dared her to) that I just assumed the worse and didn't test the waters.

This post is dedicated to all you youngcels or anyone else obsessed with the so called teen love pill. Now first and foremost I think it's a cope on many levels, but I'd be fool to say it's invalid to be sad about missing out.

But once you become an over 25 boomer like me you'll realize there's little reason to value teen love over early 20s love because if you regret missing out on teen love you'll regret not ascending in those 18-24 years, please trust me. You'll move past your autistic notions of prime foids being fixed in the teen age range and that so called pure experience can be had with early 20 somethings just as well for some folks.

The reason I'm right here is because once femoids hit about 27 and settle down with careers and betabuxxers, they have hit the wall and being a non cuck/non chad in their age range means even the copiest of hope is gone. You collegecels for example, you can at the very least cope about ascending in theory at least. Over 25 boomers are not even thrown that small bone by life.

tldr: appreciate that you are closer to the beginning than the end if you're a youngcel. And appreciate your normal T levels compared to the boomers. Or don't.
i was concerned at still being virgin at 20, now on the other side of 25 and blackpilled, i know it's over and it explains so many of my failings in the past.