Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young autistcel gets beat up and mugged in my country

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Igarrigavaz/status/1346458328277413889?s=20

For no reason they beat him up and they take his glasses and his phone. This happened 3 days ago and is currently causing a huge shitstorm in Barcelona, people are mad and want justice. One of the thugs already gave himself up to the police, some of them are underage but others are +18 so maybe they end up in prison. Also it didn't help that some association said they'll do a protest... Against racists who use this case to justify their racism :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Clown world :feelsclown: An autistic kid gets beat up and some retards care more about racism than the kid.

These thugs aren't nearly as bad as they could be. They could have beheaded, disemboweled, or dismembered the guy on camera.

Brutal White People Pill

At least I get Jumped by niggers:feelsjuice:

Barcelona

White

Pick one
In some (most) parts of Barcelona there are more latino, indian/pakistani and northern african than spanish people kek. Same as Paris with neighborhoods with more africans and arabs than french.

I can see his ass

Diversity is our strength btw.

In some (most) parts of Barcelona there are more latino, indian/pakistani and northern african than spanish people kek. Same as Paris with neighborhoods with more africans and arabs than french.
spainards aren't white

I hate normalniggers

Nobody cares about us autists. :feelsbadman:

Poor man, he should have stayed in mum basement 24/7