Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young foids living on tutorial mode and still managing to kill themselves

S

Slav_weebcel

Banned
-
Sometimes I see news about teens (mainly girls) jumping off the buildings.In their last notes they talk about how worthless they are and how they are only making everyone's else lives worse.Idk why don't they find some incel and give him their body.It would make up for their self-proclaimed worthlessness and make the world better,but they prefer to eliminate themselves from the sexual market to make situation even worse cuz there is less attractive young foids.

i guess its because they didnt get fucked by chad seventh day in a row and got depressed because of that
too small brains to handle this world

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
HAVE A NICE TRIP! SEE YOU NEXT FALL!
Sometimes I see news about teens (mainly girls) jumping off the buildings.In their last notes they talk about how worthless they are and how they are only making everyone's else lives worse.Idk why don't they find some incel and give him their body.It would make up for their self-proclaimed worthlessness and make the world better,but they prefer to eliminate themselves from the sexual market to make situation even worse cuz there is less attractive young foids.
Not enough Chad to go around so they kill themselves.
i guess its because they didnt get fucked by chad seventh day in a row and got depressed because of that
This is why the Nuclear Family existed.. because women are tards.

i feel angry and happy at the same. Angry because they dont know what hardships are. Happy because they are throwing their tutorial mode life down the drain.

This reminds me a lot of the 3 young foids who did themselves in, in my town

they're doing it because they don't have 100 orbiters

Tl;Dr lack of attention is killing them

If these roastlets were born male, they would've strangled themselves with their mothers' umbilical cords.

Yeah, it always fascinated me how weak they are as living creatures.

Kid and JB foids are basically the most tutorial mode people to ever exist.They get provided and protected by everyone in society,can't do anything bad and etc etc.I feel like soon beams of light will start coming from them.And yet,with all of the support of the society,JB foids manages to be depressed and suicidal.I saw a video of JB foid before her suicide,saying how much she is sorry because of being a whore and pissing off people.If you don't see any value in your life,and this is hurting you that bad,why don't you just give your body to some incel? Even if it would be a form of charity or if he would be disgusting to you,if you are ready to give away your life,its better to let someone make use of yourself and not slam your body to the ground.Maybe even that incel could be your emotional support and could save you.But I guess charity doesn't exist for foids,cuz may the god forbid if foid does anything that doesn't benefit her animal needs.

Or only Chad lives and mental state matter,so they don't care if anyone else (including their parents,friends,and male friends) would be sad because of their death.

Last edited:
Females only want chad or nothing.

Bring it with a non chad = automatically suicide

they are so emotionally weak. What a joke

Honestly, if a female is really going to kill herself, she might as well make herself useful and spread her legs for a few incels. Of course they won't do that, but it would make them useful for once.

This is a great thing.

they're doing it because they don't have 100 orbiters

Tl;Dr lack of attention is killing them
Jfl, at thinking that 100 orbiters are enough to satisfy a foid in 2019.

they couldnt stand a day in our shoes

Honestly, if a female is really going to kill herself, she might as well make herself useful and spread her legs for a few incels. Of course they won't do that, but it would make them useful for once.

Exactly my thoughts.Especially if the is young and attractive.She can be a fuckbuddy for many incels or a GF to one of them.Idk why if you are done with your living you can't let other people do some use off it,if people can donate their organs or their finances to charity after or even while living.

Chad said no... Time to jump!

I think normal people cant withstand a tragedy. Remember that greek Chad from Love Island? His GF broke up with him or killed herself. Cant remember which. But then he got sad and killed himself. See normies are not used to the intensity of suffering we endure. So when they finally encounter it, it overwhelms them. Also thye probally have poor self control and mix drugs becasue they just want to escape the bad feelings. We on the otherhand kind of enjoy the pain. Or atleast take pride in knowing how much pain we can withstand.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-48507026

Thats the reason right here