Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young Lady Was About To Sit By Me, Old Lady Beats Her To The Seat (At a Singles' Dinner)

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
There's about four round tables at a singles' dinner.
I come in, take a seat and stare at the door, to see who come in.
The place fills up, with maybe two or three empty seats, one of them being next to me.
I'm still staring at the door, when this young pretty lady walks in.
I look down, so she shouldn't see me staring at her as that might scare her away.
A minute later, I hear a loud thud on the seat next to me.
In my mind, is cheering, like at a football stadium.
With my ego high as a kite, I turn toward the seat - only to find an older woman had sat there.
She probably came in right behind her, while I was looking down.
I then look around the room, to see her settling in, in one of the remaining seats, next to some lucky guy.
My evening was ruined. I might have had the chance to socialize with her.
Only G-d knows if we would've hit it off. A lot of meeting women is luck, being in the right place.
Apparently I was not.

You would think at your age you should know when not to get your hopes up, sorry to hear that

You would think at your age you should know when not to get your hopes up, sorry to hear that
The "young" woman was like 45. The older woman was like 75.
This was for an over 40 crowd.
If she was 25, I wouldn't get my hopes up. At 45, I figure I stood a chance, as they'd be more desperate.
Going to an under 40 event is pure suicide for me. It's like going to a restaurant on an empty stomach, when you have no money.

Last edited:
Damn bro, reading your posts makes me terrified to think about how I'll be in my 40s. I am just left hoping the post-30 years old betabuxx theory applies to me.

Damn bro, reading your posts makes me terrified to think about how I'll be in my 40s. I am just left hoping the post-30 years old betabuxx theory applies to me.
The women get more desperate as they get older. They fight over the ugly older men.

that 45 year old pretty woman can get 20 year olds to fuck her anytime JFL

that 45 year old pretty woman can get 20 year olds to fuck her anytime JFL
I have never seen a man go for an older woman. Maybe 2 or 3 years older, but that's it. Men rarely go for older women.

I have never seen a man go for an older woman. Maybe 2 or 3 years older, but that's it. Men rarely go for older women.
ive heard that they do from foid relatives and online through tinder type shit

Ugh you don’t see it because they are not dating. They are not out in public together, they are just fucking.

You coping so hard.

There's numerous men that have a fetish for older women.

OP coping hard. Old women get fucked on tinder. Refer to the granny experiments

I've seen those experiments. People win the lottery too.
Yes high iq poster here folks. A granny who gets hundreds of messages in a day for sex is "winning the lottery". You can recreate the experiment now if youd like. Same results will happen