Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel young people aged 15–24 years acquire half of all new STDs

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
adolescents.htm

"Incidence and prevalence estimates suggest that young people aged 15–24 years acquire half of all new STDs and that one in four sexually active adolescent females has an STD, such as chlamydia or human papillomavirus (HPV)."

"Compared with older adults, sexually active adolescents aged 15–19 years and young adults aged 20–24 years are at higher risk of acquiring STDs for a combination of behavioral, biological, and cultural reasons. "

"In 2017, there were 1,069,111 reported cases of chlamydial infection among persons aged 15–24 years, representing 62.6% of all reported chlamydia cases. "

In other words young ppl specially females are fucking daily and getting STD's while our clinic record says pure virgin male jfl.

Round of applause.

wtf but I thought 15-18-year-old foids are literal babies incapable of having even sexual thoughts! :feels:

Sex havers problems.

I'd rather be a clean virgin than riddled with some vile infection.

Such fucking degenerates, hope they die

Ccc

It's funny enough that zoomers and early millenials also have the highest rate of male celibates.

Really makes you think.

It's totally not the fact that the top 95% of women are chronically fucking less than 5% of the male population, who more than likely have STDs to begin with. :forcedsmile:

It's funny enough that zoomers and early millenials also have the highest rate of male celibates.

Really makes you think.

It's totally not the fact that the top 95% of women are chronically fucking less than 5% of the male population, who more than likely have STDs to begin with. :forcedsmile:
Yes that high rate would be lower if women would fuck different men instead of fucking all of them a few chads over and over again.

Yes that high rate would be lower if women would fuck different men instead of fucking all of them a few chads over and over again.
This 100%. If women fucked different guys, it would've and would be much lower. So much for the "more men are getting sex than you think" bluepill cope theory.

I hope a new antibiotic-resistant strain of some STD comes along and spreads to all the chads and norms, killing them all. Incels will inherit the earth.

Great news. I hope they all die in severe agony.

I hope a new antibiotic-resistant strain of some STD comes along and spreads to all the chads and norms, killing them all. Incels will inherit the earth.
It’s going to happen sooner than most people think. We are one pandemic away from societal collapse.

yes bro. We have to create sexbots too srs.