Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young White Males Have It Worst In Terms of Dating

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I keep hearing that White Men have it easiest. Whenever I go out, I see way more White Women with Black Men. In fact I would say I see almost as many White Women with Non-White Men than with White Men. This is for people under 30, and in Manhattan, Brooklyn. I see more Puerto-Rican and Indian Men with White Girls than the other way around. Only with Orientals, is it about even. Where as I could see 10 - 20 Black Men with White Women per day, I don't think I've even seen one Black Woman with a White Man per month.

They say in Asia, White Men have it best, but I think they just want to use the White Man for citizenship. Try bringing these Oriental Women to The United States and see how long they last. The same goes for India.

The only women that will fight over White Men are over 60. I've NEVER seen an older White Woman with a Non-White Man. They will take an in-cel over a Non-White any day.

It is over for me.

West truly is a lost cause, can't it just die already?

While white males have the white privilege of chadlite or chad tier looks in general (70-80%), a lot of them lost touch with masculinity because they got cucked by their mom, the school, the church, and their workplace.

Meanwhile the nonwhites except Chinese, Japanese, and south Koreans are less cucked because their mom is generally feminine, their schools allow them to fistfight, their churches are hellfire and brimstone, and their workplaces are run by an older male who most likely had compulsory military service in his youth.

Therefore their masculinity is retained more than the white male.

Legit high IQ analysis tbh. Where I live beaners with a lot of tattoos and blacks get the foids. I don't see any white guys with foids where I live. Even the trailer trash doesn't get foids. I don't know where these JBW copers live but certainly not where I do.

low iq cope thread.

I guess white copers here cant accept JBW truth.

I haven't seen an interracial couple in AGES and I go out everyday.

I never see white foids with non white men but I see the other way around and this is from Canda. I hate race mixers so I would hate to be in your shoes

how is running JBW any solution.

asian women in third world countries are only interested in white men for their perceived money value, they will suck you dry then divorce. You bring them back to your country and they WILL leave you.

if I want a gold digger I can find enough in the west.

just find a woman that exploits you bro :feelstastyman:

how is running JBW any solution.

asian women in third world countries are only interested in white men for their perceived money value, they will suck you dry then divorce. You bring them back to your country and they WILL leave you.

if I want a gold digger I can find enough in the west.

just find a woman that exploits you bro :feelstastyman:
High IQ boyo tbh ngl tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh ngl boyo. Everything is cope (srs)

I keep hearing that White Men have it easiest. Whenever I go out, I see way more White Women with Black Men. In fact I would say I see almost as many White Women with Non-White Men than with White Men. This is for people under 30, and in Manhattan, Brooklyn. I see more Puerto-Rican and Indian Men with White Girls than the other way around. Only with Orientals, is it about even. Where as I could see 10 - 20 Black Men with White Women per day, I don't think I've even seen one Black Woman with a White Man per month.

They say in Asia, White Men have it best, but I think they just want to use the White Man for citizenship. Try bringing these Oriental Women to The United States and see how long they last. The same goes for India.

The only women that will fight over White Men are over 60. I've NEVER seen an older White Woman with a Non-White Man. They will take an in-cel over a Non-White any day.
women have been brainwashed by the BBC theory

Yes bro, high IQ. I always see young white JBs with Arabic or black men.

I'm starting to think that your account is for some weird fetish.

JFL at believing whites ever had it bad in life in 2019

I can't confirm this for Germany. (thank fuck)
Black People will never be accepted here like they are in the US.

I can't confirm this for Germany. (thank fuck)
Black People will never be accepted here like they are in the US.
I mean there was this buzzfeed vid I watched called Germans try american food for the first time and there was a fucking black girl in it lmao it's over for you hans

Yes bro, high IQ. I always see young white JBs with Arabic or black men.
Can confirm. You can't make this shit up. These fucking german harpies have emasculated all German men. One newspaper article stated that some young German sluts have open contempt for the young German men, because they are so boring and spend their time on the computer. Guess what, the sexuality of indigenous men is criminalized. If a young German man approaches a JB, he gets treated like an ephebophilic serial rapist. If refugees approach dozens of young girls, their cucked parents look away or treat it as "teen love". And guess what's even better: They even give the refugees free dating advice. Germany is the Blaupause for the rest of the West.

While white males have the white privilege of chadlite or chad tier looks in general (70-80%)
How many times are you gonna spout that bullshit? You really think all the billions of whites have Chad looks?

Very true but sad. It is over for white men even in Europe. :kys:

Thank you, Stalin and feminist society.

How many times are you gonna spout that bullshit? You really think all the billions of whites have Chad looks?

Yes they do. The redpill should work for most white males except for the 20-30% of them who don't have Chad looks.

My grandfather married a black woman. He died in 1979.
its also a larp account
This.

extreme white cope

JBW is the truest pill there is

Na, I'm not and he probably isn't either.

Just admit you hate whitey.
i don't. i'm half white and my mom is white. but if you deny that whites have it 10 times easier than ethnics in the dating game you're a certified retard. crawl back to /pol/ with your victim complex.

this is what i see. i literally have never seen the "common" relationship of a white guy and an asian girl guys on here are obsessed with. the only interracial couples i see ever are white girl black guy.

I've noticed the same, OP.
There is a reason women vote for mass immigration from Africa

The way i see it is that for white men who are not born Chads or at least have some kind of disadvantage, it can go 3 ways.

You can have a young white guy who has no class, no money or no prospects in life, he doesn't have a good physique or optimal health, but plenty of false bravado and confidence and also happens to be fairly good looking and has zero inhibition levels,. This white guy will have lots of casual sex and hook ups, lots of interest from girls his age, multiple opportunities to cheat and sleep around. He will have at least 3 kids by random white girls by the time he is 35. But then he ends up in jail or homeless sleeping on his friends sofa. The options are still there but start to slowly dwindle as the women in his social bracket start to wise up to the fact they need a guy who earns more than their benefits pay, like a plumber or electrician, some kind of builder. The women who fucked that guy before start to pull away from him and call him a "wasteman" and loser while they search for their tradesman provider to make a home for them and that guys kids. This guy got to live like a Chad but it was a short run. They don't get the settled chilled life with an 8/10 wife that middle class Chad gets when he gets older.

The other white man is usually more sheltered in terms of upbringing. Skinnyfat and slightly aspie but still able to blend into normie society. He's incel throughout his teens and 20s and eventually somehow meets a 4/10 woman. Marries her or LTR her and maybe has a kid with her. She cucks him or gets bored of him, breaks up and divorces him. This guy is now 45, fat, has erectile dysfunction, and even more mentally broken than before since he staked everything on this one relationship and has no experience or dealings with women outside of that. This guy will now remain lonely and long term single for the rest of his days. You'll hear him still prattling on about the breakup from his wife 15 years later or you'll see his profile up on POF for 12 years.

White guy number 3 is just completely done. Aspie or ugly with zero hope and extremely high inhibition levels on top of it all. He already knows it's over. He's incel and there's no way around it. And that's basically most the users on here.

In the west*

Last week i saw white foid 5/10 holding hands with a Hazara Afghani and three other hazara walked along. This was in Swedistan but still. Just refugee max in the west.

low iq cope thread.

I guess white copers here cant accept JBW truth.

I haven't seen an interracial couple in AGES and I go out everyday.
JBW the pinnacle of axioms

There are clearly more requirements than just being white if you can't be fat or deformed. The whole JBW theory is based on delusion

I am the living proof JBW is bullshit
how tall are you?

young white males have it worse than currycels and ricecels? extreme low iq post

whitecels are truecels man

Pop culture and state brainwashing that's poisoning the youth tbh. If everything you see on TV features romance between a black man and a white women it's not strange that this shit happens.

JBW copers are extremely annoying indeed.

What these dumbfucks don't understand is that womens' degenerate behaviour will make them prefer the best of the whites, ie chads and so on... rather than their orbiters.

Yes, being white does help... to become an orbiter or a betabux. Is this the kind of life that you want, ethnicels?
If any of you says "yes", get lost and burn in hell. Cucks must perish.

Being an ethnic isn't better of course. In some places you can get mocked but the stigma around white and the tolerance for anti-white racism (which has become the norm) are largely compensating it.

Stop coping and just accept your lives as subhumans. That's the best thing we, the incels, can do.

Here in Canada whites are more conservative when it comes to dating and sex. I see them displaying a strong in-group preference. Canada is supposed to be so multicultural and yet I barely see any interracial couples. White women are mostly with white men who are much taller than them (5-6 inches taller).

Canadian here and strongly confirm this.

6ft.... girl say im still to small. Bitch wtf

Being a white male is the worst curse on earth.

Honestly I’d never heard this “JBW” shit until I came to this forum and I have to say it is the single most retarded and untrue thing I’ve ever heard in my long life.

When someone says it I just imagine them as some illiterate starving African tribesman who thinks “white man have all the money and all the women”.

Last edited:
nope, it's just that you're a turbomanlet.

...and I'm 6'1" + some fraction

I'm still incel.

I also make money and own two cars, as in paid for, with cash, neither are cheap.

Still incel.

I go to the store and see multiple young couples, almost all of them interracial. Most of the young white guys I see are alone.

Still an incel.