Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Young white women look like young chadlites on steroids themselves these days

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
I'm not the only one who has noticed that, right? More and more young white women look like chadlites on steroids themselves these days.
Like, recently, at my mother's birthday, there were the neighbors with her daughter. Their daughter is 13 and this girl is around 6'0'' tall! I'm around 6'2'' and she wasn't much shorter than me. Young white women are six feet tall, they have fucking MANJAWS holy fuck have you noticed how many young white women there are with manjaws? They even have deeper voices:

And broader shoulders. And either fat, muscular, or skinnyfat.

I mean, fuck, we're really turning into a genderless species here. Men are becoming genderless soyboys who bald prematurely, always looking as if they are older and younger at the same time. Many men look like they're 15 and 50 at the same time. And women become these 6'1'' beasts with manjaws and two pounds of brown roast beef between their legs. Yuck! :feelspuke:

ngl the average white woman t mogs me

Volcel but I'm not homo and do not want chadlite

Mewing by sucking dick
Microchimerism from Chad semen
Her mother cheated with a chad and the Chad t-producing genes overwhelmed mother’s genes
Girls live a constant life of encouragement, they are always pampered, some become fatties while others live Chadesque lives with constant partying, sports, physical recreation.
Alcohol increases testosterone in women.
etc

no chadlite for your face

Thanks feminism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back