Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Young woman opens Gym for females only- after demanding and forcefully refurbing gynocentric gyms elsewhere

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
Another reason I quit the gym in 2018 having only gone TWICE (yes only two single visits in a 12 month period) is the increasingly gynocentric attitude towards bending over backwards and pandering to self entitled spandex cunts who don't want non-Chads working out next to them.

One such cunt was pivotal in changing gym policy to geocentricism and demanding men be removed from her workout zone via
- pink weight areas
- making false accusations of "leering men"- despite not being anything special and no men checking her out anyway
- demanding weights areas be stripped of serious weights and replaced with machines, TRX straps and other non entity "workouts"
- aforementioned complaints of harassment (men working out nearby who don't even look and interrupt)

Well after working out in every "male dominated" and "intimidation of grunting men" forcing owners to displace weights areas and male clientele costing £10,000's in lost revenue- what does this spandex Stacy cunt and her friends do?

They open their own gym as they claim the gyms aren't "female friendly" so enforce a "women only" rule.

Jfl foids would even change policy just to put sub8 men far from them

Well you know what to do

Just trannymax bro, roasties will have to let them in or else face accusations of “MUH TRANSPHOBIA” and get shut down

We should open a gym only for men. Everybody have to work out for at least an hour, otherwise you will get killed and decapitated. The head will then be impaled on a javelin right before the gym as a symbol for weakness.

Male-only gyms could be a good idea. Problem, of course, is that not only the feminist system would be opposed to this, but the tradcucks would also whine because of their homophobia and their paranoia about gays and pedos. The alternative to spaces who are male-only by law are spaces tradcuck brahs try to keep male only by acting like """alpha""" males and i.e. like stupid, degenerate assholes who all just wait for an opportunity to hurt other men in order to increase their status to attract women.

What a pussy gym I'm glad I live in a high T country

I used to train at a male only gym, years ago, and the female section was segregated in a completely off-limits room. They also enforced this rule in the military gyms.

Surprisingly it worked well as people had actual equality but ofc this was classed as "dinosaur misogyny" and "sexism".
Men were openly anti-homosexual so gays would also have to open their own gyms or risk a beating or ridicule kind of like gay bars and straight bars.

Interesting because this female only gym is done in recent times by women aged 20, its considered progressive even though it is promoting and reinstating the same segregated that was in place prior.

Last edited:
We should open a gym only for men. Everybody have to work out for at least an hour, otherwise you will get killed and decapitated. The head will then be impaled on a javelin right before the gym as a symbol for weakness.

IT: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

In all honesty fuck the women that go to the gym. Our gym literally has a 'female zone' because "mah insecurities" (basically when there's no chads in the gym to stare at their ass at they squat). The one thing that pisses me off is when they move the fucking free weights to the Cunt-zone resulting in me having to do something else as some bleeding axe-wound took all the mid-heavy dumbells/heavy barbell's to do some never seen before exercise.

Screw them. All they do is treadmill shit.

I'd love a men only gym.
I hated all these bitches in spandex triggering my penis when I used to go to the gym.
I just wanted to work out in peace, but instead I got sexually aroused by these sluts. You don't have to wear skin tight clothes to the gym, whores.

Imagine if a guy opened an all-male gym

Imagine if a guy opened an all-male gym

He'd be called gay and there'd be a sexism lawsuit resulting in a £50,000 fine and breach of Equality Laws.

Methinks there is more to this story than meets the eye.

there is barely a fuckin cope left that hasn't been hijacked by foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back