Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Young woman talks about how she dumped a “perfect guy” because of his small penis (DICKCELS GTFIH)

They just say that to humiliate and insult men, I've never heard of any man whatsoever that has a two inch penis, except maybe the steroid junkies but that was due to prolong drug usage on their part not natural circumstances.
Small penis=death sentence

Small penis=death sentence
Just being a man not having looks, high paying career, or large sums of money is a death sentence. It was all over before it even began.

Just being a man not having looks, high paying career, or large sums of money is a death sentence. It was all over before it even began.
Being a virgin over 21 is a death sentence

As a man you have to be quite literally perfect to please women's sexual selection. It's over for imperfectcels

Life is a fucking joke. Imagine being a Chad with a microdick.
Existence makes me feel so sick that sometimes I want to rope.

As a man you have to be quite literally perfect to please women's sexual selection. It's over for imperfectcels
Nobody cares when foids have exceptionally high standards but if a man has one standard people go berserk :feelsclown:
And people say men are the shallow ones

Really though, the problem is "society" has strayed humanity further and further from our real purpose which is to serve God and live in harmony.

Is it no wonder that "society" hates Christianity and wants women to be sl00ts?

Women in their mid 20s are the worst. They have the highest standards I’ve seen. At 18, they aren’t that picky

i remember reading that many women won’t date a virgin. If any man rejected a promiscuous woman he’d be crucified
I've noticed that too, women who are younger only really care about face. Height and race don't matter as much.

I've noticed that too, women who are younger only really care about face. Height and race don't matter as much.
And they won’t care if you’re a virgin

Imagine if men cared this much about the labia, or the clitoris. There would be insensate outrage. This makes me sick to my core. Even if the penis still works, they only care about their pleasure. A woman's own satisfaction is paramount, in here mind.
IQ of biblical proportions

As my dad used to say, there's only one certainty with women, everything is about them.
Dicklets are truecels, don't care what anyone says tbh.
Nothings truer
micropeniscels should be euthanized to prevent suffering
The suffering is beyond any other, it's enough to drive a person violent in GTAV

Last edited:
IQ of biblical proportions

As my dad used to say, there's only one certainty with women, everything is about them.

Nothings truer

The suffering is beyond any other, it's enough to drive a person violent in GTAV
What’s your penis size?

>Maybe he’s incredibly good at oral, I tried to convince myself. Because if you have a small penis, it’s required by law to be good at oral.

Oral copers absolutely BTFOd

6 inches or bust

Anyone with a dick under 6 inches needs to be euthanized (me included)

>Maybe he’s incredibly good at oral, I tried to convince myself. Because if you have a small penis, it’s required by law to be good at oral.

Oral copers absolutely BTFOd

6 inches or bust

I’ll never find a gf it’s impossible after college

Total Imbecile

He should have rejected her for being too big of a hole

Men need to start taking charge. Reject simp culture. Tell them to fuck off and talk to the kings with respect. We have to run after average looking slags with bad attitudes? That’s where we are? If so, give me single life. Being chained to a self important loser would bring another level of depression.

What’s your penis size?
It's not a micropenis, somewhere between 4.5-5 which is a death sentence these days. People with actual micopenis' may as well be dead imo or have it removed and a bigger false one put on
He should have rejected her for being too big of a hole
Valid argument tbh
Men need to start taking charge. Reject simp culture. Tell them to fuck off and talk to the kings with respect. We have to run after average looking slags with bad attitudes? That’s where we are? If so, give me single life. Being chained to a self important loser would bring another level of depression.
Based. Hence I'm still single. Can't be doing with them.

Last edited:
6 inches or bust

under 6 inches lenght = over but can compensate

under 5 inches = never began

under 4.5 inches girth = over but can compensate

under 4 inches = never began

It’s a website that makes money based off views from clicks. So it’s just another clickbait article
It’s a website that makes money based off views from clicks. So it’s just another clickbait article

Last edited:
IT think a 3 ft tall 1/10 deformed severely autistic balding indian physically immature nasal voiced janitor with a micropenis can become a chick magnet just by having a good personality

IT in a nutshell really

I had never been so physically, emotionally, spiritually (crazy, I know) attracted to someone. It’s like I had put on this Earth to find him. I couldn’t want for anything more in a person. There was no jealousy, no possessiveness, no question in our minds that this relationship was it. You could’ve offered me Ryan Gosling on a silver platter and I would’ve said “No, thanks,” and asked for Ethan instead. I was completely and irrevocably in love.
The fact that I'll never have a girl be this in love with me is soul shattering.

Then women would complain if a micropenis dude were to molest children. Women want to have a cake and eat it too.

I wouldn't dump the perfect girl because she had vaginismus or was flat chested.
women are demons

Men should complain as much about their saggy tits, small ass, and stretched-out vag. If she was tight then small dick would be more than enough to satisfy her.

having a small dick can make ANYONE fucked. chad with a 2inch erect penis? it’s over. there is no face for your tiny dick, the only way you’re getting a bigger dick is DHT gel or possibly jelqing.

5.5x4.7 as the average is bs. I’d say the bare minimum you need to be is 6x5 just so she can have pleasure/not immediately cheat on your ass. you’re thinking LTR? make it 7x5.25-5 minimum.