Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Young women disapprove of Chads when they are cruel, but still date them

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Teenage girls and young women will frown at their Chad when he makes fun of a guy with down syndrome or another disability, telling him to stop being such an asshole, but they still date them.

Not a disability, but pretty much genetic dead end.

Because making fun of someone with Down's syndrome shows dominance and secretly femoids love it.
Cwtdhek7LONPjzH4ke UiWxfw1kcZw6iyGJtV39HdUU

A femoid would never address Chad so harshly. The most they'd do is say "that's not nice" while mentally teehee-ing and trying to fight back a smirk about how confidently Chad is expressing his dominance.

A femoid would never address Chad so harshly. The most they'd do is say "that's not nice" while mentally teehee-ing and trying to fight back a smirk about how confidently Chad is expressing his dominance.

After living in oakland for 6 years on earth for 19 years, i've noticed it's a planet full of women who have no interest in me

I look like this incel, but with a bigger nose, acne scars, a bloated face, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back