Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Youngcels (21 and under) what cartoons did you enjoy as a child? Or now?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
What do they not make like they used to?

Used to watch Beyblade and some Yu-gi-oh. Now just watch anime.

I specifically remember watching courage the cowardly dog a lot and spongebob

teletubbies they enjoyed

Dragon Ball was my favourite. Watched it till GT ( and now they have DBS, which I will finish sooner or later too ). Apart from this I remember watching Beyblade. I also remember watching Naruto upto that sand guy, after that I think they rescheduled Naruto after my bed time so I couldn't watch it afterwards. I think I watched another anime but can't recall it. I remember I thought of watching hellsing but didn't find it interesting.

Tom and Jerry

I used to watch so many episodes of spongebob. Its still an ok show but the animation and writing and everything is just not as good as it used to be

I still watch a lot of old cartoons like tom and jerry, bugs bunny, looney tunes type stuff, but those are not made anymore either

Yu yu hakusho and aqua teen hunger force were my favorites. Pretty much adult swim/Cartoon Network only Nickelodeon was gay

Only had cable for one year but I liked Regular Show and the 3d cgi Garfield show for some reason lol

Shit I’m oldcel didn’t read title

There are a lot of them: Scooby-Doo, Duck Dodgers, justice league, pokemon, kids next door, most cartoon network shows. Nowadays I enjoy Gumball and Adventure time.

I remember normie classmates making fun of me for collecting them when I was 10 or 11, saying they’re childish.
I had a close group of ~4-5 guys who also had Bakugans and we would battle each other after school or during lunch break.

I had a close group of ~4-5 guys who also had Bakugans and we would battle each other after school or during lunch break.

I did that too with my incel friends.
At lunch normies would gather around and mock us, sometimes take our Bakugan and shout “GAY CARD SET”.
Our personalities must’ve been awful.

Adventure Time, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Regular Show, Pokemon, Ben 10, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Gumball, Codename: Kids Next Door, Asoingbob, Chowder, a lot more

I did that too with my incel friends.
At lunch normies would gather around and mock us, sometimes take our Bakugan and shout “GAY CARD SET”.
Our personalities must’ve been awful.
Brutal, thankfully that never really happened to us although they saw us as weird since we played with Bakugans instead of playing soccer or dodgeball.

Sppngebob Squarepants, Courage the Cowardly dog, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ben 10 and Winx Club :lul:
Same except for Winx Club. Never heard of that show.

Dragon Ball Z, Bey Blade, Yugioh, static shock, doug, recess, digimon, x-men evolution, zeta, and many more i don't recall

Hold on, some of you are naming shows that had finished many years before you should've even been able to talk. Except Regular Show. That was starting right on time for youngcels to enjoy.

Is everyone here remembering that I'm only looking for people 21 and under?

Off the top of my head:

Bob the builder

Roary the Racing car

Thomas the Tank engine

Land before time

Fifi the flowertop

Dora the Explorer

Teletubbies

Numberjacks

Horrid Henry

Dennis the menace

Tom and Jerry

Scooby Dooby doo

Spongebob

Wacky Racers

Looney Tunes

Ben 10

Kick Buttowski

Rugrats

Humf

Powerpuff Girls

Little einstein's

Mr tumble

Timothy Goes to school

Spy girls? Something like that.

Madeline

Theres loads more, but they've slipped from my mind. If I could have a visual image of even a 10 second intro clip, I'd recall a lot more.

Looney toons, rocky and bull winkle, Tom and Jerry, scooby. Those were my favorites

Many.

Ed , edd and eddy
Drama island
Danny Phantom
Billy and Mandy
Hey arnold
Johnny Test
Spongebob
Powerpuff girls
Ben 10
Etc

Anime : DBZ , naruto , bakugan , Meow meow power etc

I'm a samurai Jack type of guy.
I also enjoyed power puff girls, Ben 10, spongebob, Ed, edd n Eddie, recess and many more.

Attachments

• 1586189089984.gif
    1586189089984.gif
    644.1 KB · Views: 2
Just make me feel old, by nor allowing me to participate in this thread.

Lots of anime like Cramartie High school, GTO, Paprika, Serial experiments Lain, welcome to the NHK,Paranoia Agent, Darker than black, kemonozume, Akagi,Code Geas and the list goes on..

Star Wars the Clone Wars, Dexter, Samurai Jack, Jonny Bravo (Ironically)

Many.

Ed , edd and eddy
Drama island
Danny Phantom
Billy and Mandy
Hey arnold
Johnny Test
Spongebob
Powerpuff girls
Ben 10
Etc

Anime : DBZ , naruto , bakugan , Meow meow power etc