Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Youngcels do you think you will cope till your 30's?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
For me personally there's no way i will ever cope till 30 it's simply not possible.

The more times goes on the more the wounds deepen and your youth is fading away, meanwhile Chads are out motorboting jbs while you're trapped in your genetic prison.

Can’t see it

The rope awaits. Only thing that is keeping me is islam but since it's getting pretty cucked too, i am afraid i won't.

Yes unfortunately

vast majority will, especially if employed

the world is built in a way that is not altogether unaware of lonely wageslaves, it knows to keep them alive with entertainment and comfort food and false hope

Yeah probably, either that or my mid 20's.

wow you all neuro transmuter Mog me hard.

My brain was created such that i was never meant to live long i feel like, ever since i can remember i was always sceptical about my life.

Nope. I'll probably rope before I turn 25.

As an oldcel it gets harder and harder. You lose family members, pets, hair, energy for life. In the beggining you start off with 10 coins, and it goes down every year.

19 and it's already over.
Brutal. Its better to rope earlier instead of coping your whole life and roping in your 40s after realizing that it was all for nothing.

Brutal. Its better to rope earlier instead of coping your whole life and roping in your 40s after realizing that it was all for nothing.

Yea.

I can't and don't want to imagine being a 30 year old truecel, i will not be able to handle it.

I am planning to stay NEET or minimum wageslave maxx till I find the money for my surgeries

May or may not.
Im coping quite decently atm. But that may bcs im not entirely blackpilled yet. Still kinda bluepilled thinking that things may get better :feelscry:

No
Just thinked about suicide 5 minutes before this post

I literally don't know how I coped so long, but I am 39.

The torment is just relentless and it grows through time. Its getting to the point where I don't feel right if I am not in some sort of agony.

The torment is just relentless and it grows through time. Its getting to the point where I don't feel right if I am not in some sort of agony.

It only takes a small push.

Then it will be all over. :feelsrope:

It only takes a small push.

Then it will be all over. :feelsrope:

Being a truecel our life is severe challenges, torment, suffering, defeat... but its like a video game on ultra nightmare mode. Thing is wisdom only comes from severe challenges that force you to figure out how to get through them.

the world is built in a way that is not altogether unaware of lonely wageslaves, it knows to keep them alive with entertainment and comfort food and false hope

I think that applies more to failed normies that previously had some luck with women but are now divorced or broke up/got broken up with their girlfriend and can't find a woman like her again.

In comparison the world isn't really built with incel males in mind. People even repeatedly say that they don't "know what to do with guys like this" when referring to incels.

I dont know how I coped this long neither. Im 33 now, and it was over when I was 17 allready. My body and mind are destroyed. By being continually in a TV fantasy I think. Everything is very confusing

Well you say this but years go faster when you get older and nothing changes, you will be 30 before you know it

30 year-old wizardcel here

Life is unbearable. The only way to survive is to leech off of parents without shame and to live at home with them because rent is too expensive. You have to do the bare minimum at work so that you don't get fired because you have no will to work and none to live. Work is hell on Earth if you can't slackermaxx and get away with it under your boss's nose.

Every day I look for ways to get revenge on everyone who isn't an incel and everyone who has wronged me and other cels. I long for the days before 2018 when incels could congregate on the web and cope and rage and attack our enemies before tech companies and roastie feminist trash kicked us off the internet for the most part.

I have energy to hate and to rage but I have no place to go to make an impact. We need to get revenge. When you're a truecel with no hope then all that is left is revenge on this God-forsaken world that has abused you forever. The one real way for us to get even is to run wild on the internet and troll and attack and hate and savage our enemies on social media and elsewhere. We have to raise awareness about us and destroy the gatekeepers to inceldom: normies.

The normies are the enemy and the keepers of the status quo. We need to destroy them and/or convert them to our cause. Once you become a wizard like me you realize there is nothing left but revenge and the destruction of the system that created you and your inceldom.

To just rope and do nothing to anyone else by going guerilla warfarecel on our detractors and enemies would be the ultimate cuckoldry and cowardice.

We all need to pray that something is done about Big Tech censorship of us so that we can get back to how things were circa 2016 where we could still grow and operate with near-impunity on the internet.

We can't win or gain retribution irl.

We have to takeover and win on the internet from our mother's basements. It's the only way to get even. Anyone content with shitposting about our loserdom in little ghettoized corners of the web like this forum is a loser. We need to take the fight to the rest of the world and not let our enemies have any peace.

Roasties need to cry, Chads need to self-destruct in anger, normies need to be converted or put to the sword.

We will not go quietly. There needs to be a revolution.

Last edited:
For me personally there's no way i will ever cope till 30 it's simply not possible.

The more times goes on the more the wounds deepen and your youth is fading away, meanwhile Chads are out motorboting jbs while you're trapped in your genetic prison.
I've gone past mortal conditioning to even factor age. My copes are me as I'm my copes, the abstract themes of my interests are directly related to my character, so there is no loss but gain.
30 year-old wizardcel here

Life is unbearable. The only way to survive is to leech off of parents without shame and to live at home with them because rent is too expensive. You have to do the bare minimum at work so that you don't get fired because you have no will to work and none to live. Work is hell on Earth if you can't slackermaxx and get away with it under your boss's nose.

Every day I look for ways to get revenge on everyone who isn't an incel and everyone who has wronged me and other cels. I long for the days before 2018 when incels could congregate on the web and cope and rage and attack our enemies before tech companies and roastie feminist trash kicked us off the internet for the most part.

I have energy to hate and to rage but I have no place to go to make an impact. We need to get revenge. When you're a truecel with no hope then all that is left is revenge on this God-forsaken world that has abused you forever. The one real way for us to get even is to run wild on the internet and troll and attack and hate and savage our enemies on social media and elsewhere. We have to raise awareness about us and destroy the gatekeepers to inceldom: normies.

The normies are the enemy and the keepers of the status quo. We need to destroy them and/or convert them to our cause. Once you become a wizard like me you realize there is nothing left but revenge and the destruction of the system that created you and your inceldom.

To just rope and do nothing to anyone else by going guerilla warfarecel on our detractors and enemies would be the ultimate cuckoldry and cowardice.

We all need to pray that something is done about Big Tech censorship of us so that we can get back to how things were circa 2016 where we could still grow and operate with near-impunity on the internet.

We can't win or gain retribution irl.

We have to takeover and win on the internet from our mother's basements. It's the only way to get even. Anyone content with shitposting about our loserdom in little ghettoized corners of the web like this forum is a loser. We need to take the fight to the rest of the world and not let our enemies have any peace.

Roasties need to cry, Chads need to self-destruct in anger, normies need to be converted or put to the sword.

We will not go quietly. There needs to be a revolution.

I plan to rope sometime in the near future, I don’t want to be a wizard

I've made it to 33 and parts of my life are... actually okay. I live alone and it's good that way I don't want to be living with my shitty family or housemates that I don't want to be around. And I have a good job that I worked hard to get a good education for in a field I like. That's what keeps me from roping even though I think about it a lot. I've never even held a female's hand or managed a full conversation without it getting awkward. But at least I have my own space and can buy the shit I want.

I think that applies more to failed normies that previously had some luck with women but are now divorced or broke up/got broken up with their girlfriend and can't find a woman like her again.

In comparison the world isn't really built with incel males in mind. People even repeatedly say that they don't "know what to do with guys like this" when referring to incels.
i know plenty of guys like this, one is a guy who has entirely grey hair in his late 30s from stress, never slept with anyone, health problems.. and he still copes with comfort food, le epic funny pets, and internet.
it's not like this by coincidence. push the subX males out. create copes for lonely people. and it all works out. at least for a while.

maybe with money idk, they say that if you make it to 30s things get better and it's easier to cope

I probably won't rope, I wanna do things