Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Youngcels, it's all downhill from here. [Youngcels GTFIH]

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
If you can't looksmaxx and ascend in your early 20s then it's an uphill battle.

Sub8 20 year old men loose about 0.10 face points per year. You will loose collagen, Test levels, loose precious hairs and get fat.

A 6/10 20 year old is a 5/10 in his 30s and 4/10 when he hits 40.

Once you hit 40 it's over. Literally 0 SMV if you were a Sub8 man in your youth. No women would ever consider a detoriating 40 year old balding wrinkly fat guy even as a betabuxx( unless you are a legit multi-millionaire movie star)

How many ripped 30 year olds do you guys see? Most of them are still in their early 20s.

Most guys in their mid 30s are showing signs of balding to counteract that they use chemicals which fuck up their sex drive and their penis plus your test levels will go down as you grow old.

Because of that building and maintaining muscles will be impossible and gaining fat will be easy as fuck.

What about women? We all know even 80 year old get matches on Tinder and fuck tall big dick Chadlites on a regular basis.

View: https://youtu.be/SfoQY5zkBjU

A man in his 40s = 0 SMV
A grandma twice his age = infinite SMV
Let that sink in

And on top of that, the ever growing hypergamy. Most youngcels will hit their 30s and 40s in 2030-2040.
Can you imagine the levels of hypergamy in 2040?

You can't because it's impossible for us to even comprehend what awaits us in the future.

This is an extremely important issue that no one seems to be talking about.

I feel for youngcels.

Nature is cruel and God doesn't exist.

I’m a youngcel and I am screwed. It’s only going to get much worse for me

Redpill copers always think they're on upswing of life.

IF YOU ARE ZOOMER AND VIRGIN PAST THE AGE OF 19 IT'S OVER FOR YOU :blackpill:

Everything we do is a cope.
Even rope is a cope

God bent me over and fucked me brutally.
@werty1457 @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @Algeriancel thought
This is your new god

Images 41

Redpill copers always think they're on upswing of life.
They think men age like fine wine and women age like milk. They give examples of Tom Cruise and other chads lol
Redpill is just a buch of Coping Old Sexpats.

Readpill is Bluepill coated in Red.

I will be 20 on November and it's realistically impossible for me to ascend before i hit early 30's. IT NEVER BEGAN

there is nothing more worthless and unwanted than sub8 men in their 40s

they may not be incels but here is a classic case
marries in his 20s
wagecucks away,maybe gets into debt
after a few years maybe a decade he gets cucked,divorce raped big time left with nothing,he either ropes immediately or marries a single mom with three bastards

there is nothing more worthless and unwanted than sub8 men in their 40s

they may not be incels but here is a classic case
marries in his 20s
wagecucks away,maybe gets into debt
after a few years maybe a decade he gets cucked,divorce raped big time left with nothing,he either ropes immediately or marries a single mom with three bastards
Exactly.
As a 40 year old your only option is a single mom in her 50s her kids are always the first priority and you have to pay their college tuition fee. What do you get in return? Abuse from his step kids and sex once a month.

I don’t think ascension in your 20s exist

Sub8 20 year old men loose about 0.10 face points per year. You will loose collagen, Test levels, loose precious hairs and get fat.

Once you hit 40 it's over. Literally 0 SMV if you were a Sub8 man in your youth. No women would ever consider a detoriating 40 year old balding wrinkly fat guy even as a betabuxx( unless you are a legit multi-millionaire movie star)

How many ripped 30 year olds do you guys see? Most of them are still in their early 20s.

Most guys in their mid 30s are showing signs of balding to counteract that they use chemicals which fuck up their sex drive and their penis plus your test levels will go down as you grow old.

Because of that building and maintaining muscles will be impossible and gaining fat will be easy as fuck.

What about women? We all know even 80 year old get matches on Tinder and fuck tall big dick Chadlites on a regular basis.

View: https://youtu.be/SfoQY5zkBjU

A man in his 40s = 0 SMV
Let that sink in

And on top of that, the ever growing hypergamy. Most youngcels will hit their 30s and 40s in 2030-2040.

You can't because it's impossible for us to even comprehend what awaits us in the future.

I feel for youngcels.

holy shit, that's brutal

that being said I've never seen a good looking man over 30 in person

JFL if you haven't roped by 30

I remember when normies could still hook up lookalikes when going out. Like 2008-2012, and then dating apps more and more killed normies. Bitches nowadays go out just to have fun and get free drinks, don't care about hookups because they can get them at anytime through a swipe anyway.

If you are a virgin at 20 theres basically zero chance of getting laid, foids prefer male with experience.

I do believe that you can still ascend (when possible) at age 15.
Try to win a lot of money, starting young, working, and shit.
Do surgeries, inject/optimize Testosterone (with guidance obviously)...

If I were 15 again, there would be so many things I would have done differently to look a bit less uglier, I think I could even have been a high-tier normie if I did things right.

Too bad at this age I was still bluepilled and would have never known blackpilled sites (if they existed) such as lookmax. Ugly youngcels registered here / lurking here are actually quite lucky because they have the keys to being less miserable, and they can still change their looks...

Now I'm 26 and it's so fucking over I don't understand why I'm still alive... Now I just have to fight my way to 30 and cope, tell myself that my only failure is sentimental, emotional and sexual, that I've dealt with the rest. I've got a long road ahead of me and hopefully, I can still do something of my life.

Last edited:
The sheep that i killed today was for him and hamudi not for allah.
لا اله الا الله
don't be mushrik
I will be 20 on November and it's realistically impossible for me to ascend before i hit early 30's. IT NEVER BEGAN
brutal i will be 21 in september

alot of people here argue that youngcels who end up on this site are just going through a phase but the way you are treated in HS determinates your whole life and even if you "fake it till you make it" afterwards you can't run away from it forever

alot of people here argue that youngcels who end up on this site are just going through a phase but the way you are treated in HS determinates your whole life and even if you "fake it till you make it" afterwards you can't run away from it forever
You can't fake it till you make it..it's a bunch of redpill aka bluepill cope.

Notice how they use words like "make it"
in their delusional mind there is no failure.

Infact the truth is that most of us will NEVER make it. When there is no "make it" part in the equation then "faking it" is absolutely pointless.

They think men age like fine wine and women age like milk. They give examples of Tom Cruise and other chads lol
Redpill is just a buch of Coping Old Sexpats.

Readpill is Bluepill coated in Red.
Extremely good looking men with 7-8 figures in the bank don't age too bad? Must be that men age like wine :feelstastyman:
They actually are this retarded

A man in his 40s = 0 SMV
Let that sink in

I feel for youngcels.

Zoomers that were memeing with ironic fashy and illiberal memes are going to be completely disillusioned by their 30s and 40s.

In a way I've already seen a change. The happy go-lucky type sentiment common in Zoomers that were growing up in the 2000s is becoming more pessimistic.
But they weren't subject to the same bluepill conditioning that was fully operational in the 80s and 90s that Millenials were so they are not reacting as bad as Millenial guys did to learning the reality of this world.

You can't fake it till you make it..it's a bunch of redpill aka bluepill cope.

Notice how they use words like "make it"
in their delusional mind there is no failure.

Infact the truth is that most of us will NEVER make it. When there is no "make it" part in the equation then "faking it" is absolutely pointless.

"fake it till you make it" is the biggest cope ever.
Women put you in a box that classifies "alpha" or "beta" behavior from the first time they see what you look like. No amount of standing up for yourself will change that.

Moneymaxx as much as possible as a youngcel is your only choice. Then you can do surgery and have harems as much as you want. For me? Never been more over I'm simply too low IQ for this world.

Moneymaxx as much as possible as a youngcel is your only choice. Then you can do surgery and have harems as much as you want. For me? Never been more over I'm simply too low IQ for this world.

Moneymaxxing is getting harder day by day. Everyone is learning coding these days. The market is over saturated. Unemployment is at its highest. You need high IQ and luck to make money these days.

i knew it was over in high school. Its game over if you hit 20 and are still khhv. Agepill takes no prisoners
Absolutely brutal ropefuel. Wallcopers on suicide watch