Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Youngcels should do mma

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
-potential to gain status and make a lot of money especially those under 23 if they go pro( ufc,Pride,bellator)
- Can become blackbelt in 3 yrs with dedication training 5/6x a week
-Good cope for any incel to let out frustration to not go E.R
-No longer intimidated my chad when u can easily put him in a triangle choke or break his arm in a arm bar after a few years training.
-People don’t expect you to be good looking, broken noses, deep cuts, and cauliflower ear are common
-Even turbomanlets can make it in the feather or fly weight division
- I recommend doing boxing/wrestling or muy thai/bjj

Attachments

• 26B98D18-A5B9-4BD2-A926-807DF6465C75.jpeg
    26B98D18-A5B9-4BD2-A926-807DF6465C75.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DFD705B1-9FE3-46D9-847D-0048C6174B3A.jpeg
    DFD705B1-9FE3-46D9-847D-0048C6174B3A.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 2B108EFA-DB04-4438-9259-6D08A698709C.jpeg
    2B108EFA-DB04-4438-9259-6D08A698709C.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 76
  • E2537BFB-6142-4818-980C-D89C275150CB.jpeg
    E2537BFB-6142-4818-980C-D89C275150CB.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 78
I don't have any interest in that.

With my body i can't even beat a guy on a wheelchair tbh

-potential to gain status and make a lot of money especially those under 23 if they go pro( ufc,Pride,bellator)
-No longer intimidated my chad when u can easily put him in a triangle choke or break his arm in a arm bar after a few years training.
-People don’t expect you to be good looking, broken noses, deep cuts, and cauliflower ear are common
-Even turbomanlets can make it in the feather or fly weight division
No trucel would make it in mma. All those fighters are extremely high T and had hot gfs before their mma fame

They all have fucked up ears :dafuckfeels:

It can help if we end up having to beat the shit out of whiteknights.

just do mma bro

Incels generally have shit frames, shit co-ordination, shit eyesight and shit motivation levels. They wouldn't stand a chance at MMA.

There's potential to gain status and make a lot of money doing pretty much anything. If you are not genetically gifted for a particular athletic discipline, there's nothing you can do to reach the levels necessary for status/money in sports.

One in a million incels goes ER. It's not a problem for us or society, and you'd do well to not spread their bullshit propaganda and anti-incel hysteria.

That's illegal. You might as well buy a gun for $200 and be deadlier than the toughest fighter on the planet.
And here's what a Chad looks like:
Perceivedfightingsuccess

Is anyone intimidated by him?

There are only systemic solutions for inceldom.

Incels generally have shit frames, shit co-ordination, shit eyesight and shit motivation levels. They wouldn't stand a chance at MMA.
Most top fighter are non-chads and would probably be incel if they weren't famous.

There's potential to gain status and make a lot of money doing pretty much anything. If you are not genetically gifted for a particular athletic discipline, there's nothing you can do to reach the levels necessary for status/money in sports.

Sure but it’s a lot easier to make it mma vs major sports like football where if u didn’t go to a D1 school by 18 u will never get drafted

One in a million incels goes ER. It's not a problem for us or society, and you'd do well to not spread their bullshit propaganda and anti-incel hysteria.

That's illegal. You might as well buy a gun for $200 and be deadlier than the toughest fighter on the planet.
View attachment 189776

gaining wisdom is a much better then a thousand lives doing martial arts.

Jus b a professional wrestler bruh

just get your skull fractured by chad bro

They’re all ogre maxed heavyweights and I bet you can’t find proof of any of them being incel before their fighting fame
Most likely they'll be too ashamed to talk about being incels, or they got lucky because there wasn't tinder before they started fighting. Here's some non-chad lighter weights:

Screen Shot 2020 01 14 at 123127 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 14 at 123158 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 14 at 123348 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 14 at 123406 AM

DemetriousJohnson_HeadshotBelt.png

Last edited:
I encourage learning wrestling/boxing etc.

But mma as a career is entirely different.

The UFC has all these college wrestlers etc who have almost elite level atheletism. If incels had such genetics, they wouldn't be here.

View attachment 189776

You’re honestly the only poster here with actual sense

One of my biggest regrets that I didn't get into boxing and/or wrestling when younger. I did wrestling in gym and won every time.

Plus I feel like fighting and moving a lot when I'm not dieting (normal T levels).

One of my biggest regrets that I didn't get into boxing and/or wrestling when younger. I did wrestling in gym and won every time.

Plus I feel like fighting and moving a lot when I'm not dieting (normal T levels).
Play fighting or like beating the life out of someone because they disrespected you and tried to embarrass you.

Play fighting or like beating the life out of someone because they disrespected you and tried to embarrass you.

Beating cucks unconscious. Play fighting too I guess. Letting off steam mainly.

Fucked brain, can't do it or I die

I just happened to research the bbc manlet first and he started dating his Stacy wife as an amateur fighter, making no money. No way an trucel amateur fighter is landing a Stacy.
There's many people here who mog him, if they were amateur fighters back in the day they might've gotten the same thing.

Imagine telling ugly men with underdeveloped facial bones to do a sport they can easily become uglier by getting punched in their underdeveloped facial bones...

There are a ton of manlets where I train and they do pretty well for themselves. Foids (falsely) think that people who train bjj/mma are super violent so of course they like that a guy would train.

This, good luck trying to grapple with someone twice the thickness of your wrists.

Frankie edgar is pretty good looking but hes like 5'6

Boxing is better, more potential money and status and cheaper to train. Also no nasty infections and cauliflower ears that you get in grappling. Easier for the body too and more longevity.

Most of the world doesn't even know what MMA is, it's only somewhat mainstream in USA and Brazil. As a boxer you'd get much more coverage in Europe. Boxing is also Olympic sport, if you win Olympic medal in boxing you're already set.

In MMA you have to become an absolute top star like Conor McGregor to get even close to any real money, also to be a star in the UFC you have to be marketable, which mostly means good looking and NT/relatable to normies. You also have to follow political correctness because the UFC is owned by Hollywood Jewish liberals, they punished fighters for saying anti-LGBT stuff while in boxing you're more of a free agent, you can say anything you want. Most boxing fans are ethnics and Slavs and they don't give a shit about Western liberal agenda, while MMA fans and media are mostly white liberal Westerners or neocon rednecks.

UFC is basically a scam at this point, fighters are paid ridiculously low purses while the UFC bosses hold all the money. In boxing the situation for fighters is better because fighters can choose different promotors, there is no monopoly. In MMA you either accept UFC shitty contract or you're a total nobody.

If you're young, athletic and talented and want to fight, choose boxing over MMA if you want a career.

Last edited:
Frankie edgar is pretty good looking but hes like 5'6

Korean Zombie is supposedly only 5'7. So either he is actually a lot taller than he claims or Frankie is approaching gigamanlet status right now

Screenshot 20200114 083729 Google

Idk man I just go off what they post

i dont have the motivaition or dedication to do that i tried karate, taek won do (which i am not flexible enough and weng chun

I hate sports.

Boxing is better, more potential money and status and cheaper to train. Also no nasty infections and cauliflower ears that you get in grappling. Easier for the body too and more longevity.

Most of the world doesn't even know what MMA is, it's only somewhat mainstream in USA and Brazil. As a boxer you'd get much more coverage in Europe. Boxing is also Olympic sport, if you win Olympic medal in boxing you're already set.

In MMA you have to become an absolute top star like Conor McGregor to get even close to any real money, also to be a star in the UFC you have to be marketable, which mostly means good looking and NT/relatable to normies. You also have to follow political correctness because the UFC is owned by Hollywood Jewish liberals, they punished fighters for saying anti-LGBT stuff while in boxing you're more of a free agent, you can say anything you want. Most boxing fans are ethnics and Slavs and they don't give a shit about Western liberal agenda, while MMA fans and media are mostly white liberal Westerners or neocon rednecks.

UFC is basically a scam at this point, fighters are paid ridiculously low purses while the UFC bosses hold all the money. In boxing the situation for fighters is better because fighters can choose different promotors, there is no monopoly. In MMA you either accept UFC shitty contract or you're a total nobody.

If you're young, athletic and talented and want to fight, choose boxing over MMA if you want a career.
The problem it's just really hard to stand out in boxing. There's just too much competition. Skills isn't enough you need elite level genetics to go with it.

The problem it's just really hard to stand out in boxing. There's just too much competition. Skills isn't enough you need elite level genetics to go with it.

In MMA if you're not marketable it's even harder, no matter how athletic you are. UFC fast-tracks good looking and marketable fighters to title shots by giving them favorable match ups and quick title shots. Meanwhile an unattractive man, especially if non-Westerner, will have to go like 10-0 in the UFC to even get a shot at interim title on two weeks notice after some WASP Chad who is 4-2 in the UFC got injured.

Just look at all the Caucasian (Muslims from Caucasus) fighters in the UFC, there's a ton of them, they all have brilliant records, but only Khabib got any opportunity, and that was because he had an insane record and is also a bit better looking and more marketable (speaks English relatively well) than the rest of them.

UFC cuts Slavs for one loss easily. Non-Anglo fighters get treated like shit.

In boxing it's more meritocratic. If you're a good fighter you can prove yourself at amateur circuit first, get an Olympic medal, then force yourself as a mandatory of one of the belts. Once you have a world champion belt, you will eventually get a big name and a chance to unify and you'll earn 6-digit number a fight at least.

In the UFC you're dependant on your promotor completely.

Also USADA testing in the UFC, enjoy creepy drug testing people waking you up at 6AM and then only busting unpopular fighters while a Tyrone like Jon Jones gets away with being caught like 3 times by them.

MMA would be a good sport for Chad to try, because UFC will give you all the benefits, but for unattractive non-NT foreign non-Anglo man it's almost impossible.

I don't want to be beaten up by one of this muscle thugs lol

In MMA if you're not marketable it's even harder, no matter how athletic you are. UFC fast-tracks good looking and marketable fighters to title shots by giving them favorable match ups and quick title shots. Meanwhile an unattractive man, especially if non-Westerner, will have to go like 10-0 in the UFC to even get a shot at interim title on two weeks notice after some WASP Chad who is 4-2 in the UFC got injured.

Just look at all the Caucasian (Muslims from Caucasus) fighters in the UFC, there's a ton of them, they all have brilliant records, but only Khabib got any opportunity, and that was because he had an insane record and is also a bit better looking and more marketable (speaks English relatively well) than the rest of them.

UFC cuts Slavs for one loss easily. Non-Anglo fighters get treated like shit.

In boxing it's more meritocratic. If you're a good fighter you can prove yourself at amateur circuit first, get an Olympic medal, then force yourself as a mandatory of one of the belts. Once you have a world champion belt, you will eventually get a big name and a chance to unify and you'll earn 6-digit number a fight at least.

In the UFC you're dependant on your promotor completely.

Also USADA testing in the UFC, enjoy creepy drug testing people waking you up at 6AM and then only busting unpopular fighters while a Tyrone like Jon Jones gets away with being caught like 3 times by them.

MMA would be a good sport for Chad to try, because UFC will give you all the benefits, but for unattractive non-NT foreign non-Anglo man it's almost impossible.
Yeah I agree there. McGregor is the great white hope of mma. That's why he's gonna get a title shot for beating a 2 losing streak cowboy cerrone lol.

But lookism also applies to boxing too. It can't be a conincidence that's Mexico's most popular boxer (Canelo) looks European compared to most of his peers. He also has a lot of really messed up judging in favour of him coz of marketing. Same applies to Anthony Joshua. Not as bad as UFC but it's still there.

But lookism also applies to boxing too. It can't be a conincidence that's Mexico's most popular boxer (Canelo) looks European compared to most of his peers. He also has a lot of really messed up judging in favour of him coz of marketing. Same applies to Anthony Joshua. Not as bad as UFC but it's still there.

Yeah but in boxing a lot of unpopular/unattractive fighters made a lot of money too like Andre Ward, Golovkin, Slavic boxers etc. Also in boxing your country will get behind you, while MMA is not that popular, at least here in Slavlands. Slavic boxers get a lot of press if they win world titles.

Obviously looks will help you in boxing as well, but there is more meritocracy.

In MMA unless you get to McGregor level you probably won't even be set for life. MMA is more expensive to train, a lot of those "professional" fighters are barely profiting from it.

There's many people here who mog him, if they were amateur fighters back in the day they might've gotten the same thing.
If there’s people that mog him they’re fucking mentalcels. He’s not ugly, has bbc game and is super NT. I know it’s a meme but he’s a legit really good dude, imagine he’s really nice and he has top tier social skills. Not too mention he’s hardcore gamer. Guarantee fucking tee no ‘Cel on here has the social skills he does. Stacy didn’t stay with him purely in hopes his amateur career would turn into being one of the best fighters ever. Mma in 2006 (when they met) had nowhere near the public eye and earning potential that it does now, and no foid would have the foresight to think “man I really think mma is gonna explode in ten years, let me date an amateur and stick with him for a decade and just hope he will become one of the best”. it would be much more worth a foids time time to try to date a top college football/basketball/baseball player.

Potential to end up in a wheelchair or with brain damage

Lol, there are no black belts in MMA, it's about gymmaxxing and roidmaxxing

Pick one and stick with it. I've been doing muay thai for years, it's not about kicking ass only though. MMA isn't a martial art, it's a display of brute strength and reflexes. Most techniques are poorly executed when there are techniques at all.

Just gymmaxx and people will find you intimidating, not the other way around

First of all, youngcels out. Second of all is this just get pummeled to death by a bigger chad theory?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back