Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels, tread carefully.

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★
Spending all your time on an incel forum because you are already convinced your an incel will only end up reinforcing your status as an incel. Its a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts. I had previously said that I would have benefited from having a site like this when I was 16 or so, and I believe that is still true, but to spend all your time here reading and shitposting (postmaxing) is to give up way before you should. If you are younger than eighteen (looking at you @JohnWickCel), give serious thought to trying harder in IRL. And I do mean try, as in try everything. Gym, diet, all that normie bullshit. Many of us tried that and failed, so when we say it's over, we mean it. To not try any of that and just label your story finished at 16 is a mistake. Just some thoughts

Last edited:
Many of us tried that and failed, so when we say it's over, we mean it. To not try any of that and just label your story finished at 16 is a mistake. Just some thoughts
Yeah, there's still some room for development.

Spending all your time on an incel forum because you are already convinced your an incel will only end up reinforcing your status as an incel. Its a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts. I had previously said that I would have benefited from having a site like this when I was 16 or so, and I believe that is still true, but to spend all your time here reading and shitposting (postmaxing) is to give up way before you should. If you are younger than eighteen (looking at you @JohnWickCel), give serious thought to trying harder in IRL. And I do mean try, as in try everything. Gym, diet, all that normie bullshit. Many of us tried that and failed, so when we say it's over, we mean it. To not try any of that and just label your story finished at 16 is a mistake. Just some thoughts
I will be 20 soon so it doesn't count for me

Also careermaxx, talenthobbymaxx, moneymaxx, knowledgemaxx etc... plenty of other sites where people are mature and give useful utillitarian advices. Realestate site etc..if you want to talk politics there are survivalist, preppers, militias sites .but they are also being watched bi aphabet agencies.

Once you decide there is no true ascension for sub 8 men then with some money/status one can decide to go hooker maxxing or join the 5-8/10 men to compete for the chance to betabuxx a roastie.

My advice to kids 15 and below is:
Aim for 2 or 3 years younger girls, you are in later part of puberty and some girls will date you because you are more mature then their classmates.

My advice to kids 15 and below is:
Aim for 2 or 3 years younger girls, you are in later part of puberty and some girls will date you because you are more mature then their classmates.
Wont work plenty of 14 to 18 years old 6+ guys for those foids.
Also this is the age range where a sub 8 can get young virgin foids without betabuxxing hard.

A study /survey in my city say the girls that give away their virginity at 12-14 usually get very little in return, half the time its for a McDonald Happy Meal.

Last edited:
This is a huge cope. Why wait to find out something you already know?

Wont work plenty of 14 to 18 years old 6+ guys for those foids.
Also this is the age range where a sub 8 can get young virgin foids without betabuxxing hard.

A study /survey in my city say the girls that give away their virginity at 12-14 usually get very little in return, half the time its for a McDonald Happy Meal.
Dont know how is in the west, here in Balkans when i was a kid , it was a loser thing to date younger girls, so a 15yo loser could date a 13yo becky . He would be made fun of but who cares, i dont know how is the situation now.

Last edited: