Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Youngcels, try your hardest! Being oldcel is a literal death sentence.

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
As soon as you hit your 20s people start calling you a pedo rapist. You're not allowed to enjoy your hobbies anymore without being labeled a creep. You can't go out in public for fear of retaliation. Then your body starts to break down, your skin goes to shit, your hair starts balding, your metabolism slows down, and you have no energy. You wage slave 40-60 hours a week just to survive while foids are being paid $100K per month just to take some cleavage pictures for onlyfans, then they log off to get railed by Chad. Soon you're just counting the days until you're released by the sweet embrace of death.

first serious post of the day, wow

well I'm a social retard so I'll try

first serious post of the day, wow

I will keep harassing lolis until I either get arrested or fucking die
giphy.gif

Savage experience

It's over for 20's-cels

imagine trying

As soon as you hit your 20s people start calling you a pedo rapist. You're not allowed to enjoy your hobbies anymore without being labeled a creep. You can't go out in public for fear of retaliation. Then your body starts to break down, your skin goes to shit, your hair starts balding, your metabolism slows down, and you have no energy. You wage slave 40-60 hours a week just to survive while foids are being paid $100K per month just to take some cleavage pictures for onlyfans, then they log off to get railed by Chad. Soon you're just counting the days until you're released by the sweet embrace of death.
I thought being in the 20s would be the complete opposite of this
When you are in your 20s you are young.

Turning 25 is a death sentence

No. If foids aren't interested in me then they aren't interested in me. If they're not giving off any IOI, no amount of peacockmaxxing and jestermaxxing is gonna change her feelings, as if that were somehow possible.