Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels wasting their YOUTH on this forum should have the living shit SPANKED out of them

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm descending into oldcel territory with less life experience than a 12 year old girl as I develop a truecel habit of lurking across the social media space (facebook) for my old friends and classmates. From here it looks as if they had fallen from the face of the earth. Their profiles now read like remnants of a bygone era, before they got holocausted in favor of the next generation.

But just a few years back their timelines were full of content. Every time I logged into facebook something new was happening, updates every hour, with each weekend a party being thrown at someones house, and if that failed they would call for a regroup at the local skate park to find out what the night has in hold for them. You'd feel a social pressure to hang out, to live out those precious years that were slipping away like sand through the hour glass --
Cokeisit

-- I recall the words from a girl that still haunt me till this day, she said: "why the fuck would you spend the holidays with your family? You already know those people!" Back then I though she sounded like a basic bitch, looking at it back now she spoke of wisdom. I had exactly one shot at my teenenage years -- before I'd inevitably grow old, fat and bald -- to develop those crucial friendships, to clumsily flirt and banter with my Becky peers before they became fair game for 40 year old Chads, and take that one trip in my dads beat up volkswagen to the riviera. And I traded it all for a PS3.

As soon as we entered our 20s the once packed timelines started slowing down together with our metabolisms. The guys got mundane 9to5 jobs, the girls knocked up and pregnant, and the badboys became NEETs. That roller-coaster ride called 'reckless youth' had ended, everyone was now 'settling down' and I realized I was never even on board.

Last edited:
“Just go outside with friends bro! Go have fun with your friends! Why are you on a incel forum? Just go ask out a girl and hang out with friends!”
:feelstastyman:

How old are you?

no teenage years for my face

i dont consider posting on this forum wasting my youth, nothing awaits me outdoors except a cold bitter world full of agony and endless suffering

“Just go outside with friends bro! Go have fun with your friends! Why are you on a incel forum? Just go ask out a girl and hang out with friends!”
unironically do that if you're under 18

Unless you have no friends and you can't get them and everyone hates you, then i guess its over

Joined Apr 19, 2020
Last seen 2 minutes ago

Late 20s.
There's people in this forum in their 30s,40s and 50s (I think he's dead though).

Come back here when you're 50 youngcel.
When you overdose on the bluepill

imo 18 doesn't count as youngcel because 18 is a legal adult.

"Just clumsily flirt and banter with your Becky peers bro!"
:feelskek: jfl at thinking an incel can fit in with good looking & NT normies and live the same lifestyle as them

Truecels will never experience "reckless youth". They are not wasting it as youngcels they are simply acknowledging the fact that the opportunity was never there for them and never will be. What point is there in fighting for something that not only is beyond your grasp but something that doesn't even exist for you to chase in the first place? I can't speak for everyone else but when I was younger and still blue-pilled I really did try but with no success.

Last edited:
I'm descending into oldcel territory with less life experience than a 12 year old girl, while also developing a truecel habit of lurking across the social media space (facebook) for my old friends and classmates. From here it looks as if they had fallen from the face of the earth. Their profiles now read like remnants of a bygone era, before they got holocausted in favor of the next generation.

But just a few years back their timelines were full of content. Every time I logged into facebook something new was happening, updates every hour, with each weekend a party being thrown at someones house, and if that failed they would call for a regroup at the local skate park to find out what the night has in hold for them. You'd feel a social pressure to hang out, to live out those precious years that were slipping away like sand through the hour glass --
View attachment 310009

-- I recall the words from a girl that still haunt me till this day, she said: "why the fuck would you spend the holidays with your family? You already know those people!" Back then I though she sounded like a basic bitch, looking at it back now she spoke of wisdom. I had exactly one shot at my teenenage years -- before I'd inevitably grow old, fat and bald -- to develop those crucial friendships, to clumsily flirt and banter with my Becky peers before they became fair game for 40 year old Chads, and take that one trip in my dads beat up volkswagen to the riviera. And I traded it all for a PS3.

As soon as we entered our 20s the once packed timelines started slowing down together with our metabolisms. The guys got mundane 9to5 jobs, the girls knocked up and pregnant, and the badboys became NEETs. That roller-coaster ride called 'reckless youth' had ended, everyone was now 'settling down' and I realized I was never even on board.

I am a supporter of the young fags theory. Many youngcels here are just young fags who still have a chance. I would never lie to someone who is actually degenerate ugly and tell him he has a chance or some shit like that. But there are plenty of young normie fags who are just weak and shy and underdeveloped. So if you are 16 and just look a little girly or like a young faggot boy, don't give it up yet. You might be able to be a normal human being if you confidencemaxx and become strong enough to not be the victim all the time.

But if you are actually a disformed subhuman creature like us on the forum here, you can stay here with us whining and coping while living our shitty "lives". Or try to find other degenerate friends and stuff.

Last edited:
Come back when ur 50 little boy

there's a really insightful quote by houellebecq on adolescence:
"adolescence is not only an important period in life, but that it is the only period where one may speak of life in the full sense of the word. The attractile drives are unleashed around the age of thirteen, after which they gradually diminish, or rather they are resolved in models of behaviour which are, after all, only constrained forces. The violence of the initial explosion means that the outcome of the conflict may remain uncertain for years; this is what is called a transitory regime in electrodynamics. But little by little the oscillations become slower, to the point of resolving themselves in mild and melancholic long waves; from this moment on all is decided, and life is nothing more than a preparation for death. This can be expressed in a more brutal and less exact way by saying that man is a diminished adolescent.”

Go looksmaxx, kid
full

Just wait until those facebook friends children become reckless teenagers. Then you really feel the burn. You are an entire generation past the teenagehood you never had and it's fucking over.

I am a supporter of the young fags theory. Many youngcels here are just young fags who still have a chance. I would never lie to someone who is actually degenerate ugly and tell him he has a chance or some shit like that. But there are plenty of young normie fags who are just weak and shy and underdeveloped. So if you are 16 and just look a little girly or like a young faggot boy, don't give it up yet. You might be able to be a normal human being if you confidencemaxx and become strong enough to not be the victim all the time.

But if you are actually a disformed subhuman creature like us on the forum here, you can stay here with us whining and coping while living our shitty "lives". Or try to find other degenerate friends and stuff.
I'm 18yo.
I approached 105 times and got rejected EVERYTIME.
I also get ZERO matches on Tinder.

I'm also legit 2-3/10 ugly https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl.147760/ .

I think I have my right to stay.

I would discourage young people from LDAR, if you are still growing you need rigorous physical exercise to maximise future height growth and T-Levels

autism.gif

jag.gif

It was already decided by genetics, no idea why you'd dismiss the blackpill just because they're "youngcels", and decide that they should delude and bluepill themselves? They shouldn't. You're basically just denying that looks matter in highschool.

thats exactly how OP sounds tbh :feelskek:

autism.gif

jag.gif

It was already decided by genetics, no idea why you'd dismiss the blackpill just because they're "youngcels", and decide that they should delude and bluepill themselves? They shouldn't. You're basically just denying that looks matter in highschool.
Not even just highschool.

This faggot OP is trying to push his nonsense bullshit on college age ADULTS (18-21) like me

I remember getting my license my senior year with less than a month left in school. By then it was already too late and I was used as a taxi for Chad & friends who would abandon me as soon as a better Taxi came along.
I blame my parents for this, specifically my Dad. If he just let me drive the Truck I could've had my license much earlier.

Most of them probably look like shit now too, not going to gym, eating the same as if they were 20 and probably overweight. Most of us here who are older are at least trying to gymmaxx and stay in shape. Most of them have totally let themselves go. I see it too, depressing, because they're the same age and in my mind I still remember them as they were in their teens and early 20's.

And anyway, they're trapped in their mundane boring life. At least I am free to travel and do whatever I want.

Truly, when I see some photos on fb these days, it is crushingly depressing, not because of envy, but because I can't believe how boring most of their lives turned out, some even marrying ugly foids and one even having a hideously ugly baby and the father being a complete cuck by creating a hyphenated barrel surname with that of his wife. Moronic to the extreme because how many hyphens will it include when the kids marry?

Anyway, I don't see much to envy, if anything at all.

OP is just going through one of the recurring waves of blackpill sickness from the many years long process of digesting it. Plus pretty much everyone pines for their youth to have "done more".

Most havent even tried properly yet and a teenager writing "its over" is just ridiculous. Like they havent even really left school yet, it just seems like petulant rebellious behavior typical of teenagers.

I'm 18yo.
I approached 105 times and got rejected EVERYTIME.
I also get ZERO matches on Tinder.

I'm also legit 2-3/10 ugly https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl.147760/ .

I think I have my right to stay.
Damn and the copes in the comments are a joke, and please slap your mother for not turning you enough as an infant.

Another retard post from this tard

OP is just going through one of the recurring waves of blackpill sickness from the many years long process of digesting it. Plus pretty much everyone pines for their youth to have "done more".
I wish I werent such a reclusive weirdo, there were these two tallfag Chads who kinda like me because I was jestermaxxing in high school, one time they took me on a party they werent even invited to and they just went crazy, insluting people, stealing money, breaking shit, spitting on passed out people and nobody stopped them because they were Chads. Damn that night was fun, for once I felt really free and enjoyed myself, even better on the cost of some normie faggots. Thats one of my most treasured memories, I wish I had done more stuff like that and stayed in contact, I would still be an unloved KHHV but at least I would have fun.
ldaring below 30, let alone your teens, is a fucking waste you will regret.

imo 18 doesn't count as youngcel because 18 is a legal adult.
Being 18 as an incel is probably the worst possible age. You can't approach under 18 years old foids because you will go to jail. The foids in your age group 18 to 21 have 20x your life experience and physiologically 5 to 10 years ahead of you. And if those older foids have a bad day they will call the cops on you because they know you will end up in the big house instead of getting a slap on the wrist if you are 17 and under.

Truecels will never experience "reckless youth". They are not wasting it as youngcels they are simply acknowledging the fact that the opportunity was never there for them and never will be. What point is there in fighting for something that not only is beyond your grasp but something that doesn't even exist for you to chase in the first place? I can't speak for everyone else but when I was younger and still blue-pilled I really did try but with no success.
I work from a simple position -- you need to experience rejection, repeatedly, to evaluate your situation. I value the experiences of wizards.

If you decide to stay in your comfort zone during the years which will probably be your prime, when you're still plump with collagen and have a head of hair, then you're a moron.

there's a really insightful quote by houellebecq on adolescence:
"adolescence is not only an important period in life, but that it is the only period where one may speak of life in the full sense of the word. The attractile drives are unleashed around the age of thirteen, after which they gradually diminish, or rather they are resolved in models of behaviour which are, after all, only constrained forces. The violence of the initial explosion means that the outcome of the conflict may remain uncertain for years; this is what is called a transitory regime in electrodynamics. But little by little the oscillations become slower, to the point of resolving themselves in mild and melancholic long waves; from this moment on all is decided, and life is nothing more than a preparation for death. This can be expressed in a more brutal and less exact way by saying that man is a diminished adolescent.”
Big fan! I made a thread about Michel Houellebecq using that exact quote, but it barely got any replies.

Truly, when I see some photos on fb these days, it is crushingly depressing, not because of envy, but because I can't believe how boring most of their lives turned out, some even marrying ugly foids and one even having a hideously ugly baby and the father being a complete cuck by creating a hyphenated barrel surname with that of his wife. Moronic to the extreme because how many hyphens will it include when the kids marry?

Anyway, I don't see much to envy, if anything at all.
soul crushing when I log-in and the last posts I see on their timeline were good wishes from new years eve in 2018.

Just wait until those facebook friends children become reckless teenagers. Then you really feel the burn. You are an entire generation past the teenagehood you never had and it's fucking over.
I already braced for this when I read this passage from Houellebecq

>>The physical bodies of young people, the only desirable possession the world has ever produced, were reserved for the exclusive use of the young, and the fate of the old was to work and to suffer. This was the true meaning of solidarity between generations; it was a pure and simple holocaust of each generation in favor of the one that replaced it, a cruel, prolonged holocaust that brought with it no consolation, no comfort, nor any material or emotional compensation<<

Last edited:
Being 18 as an incel is probably the worst possible age. You can't approach under 18 years old foids because you will go to jail. The foids in your age group 18 to 21 have 20x your life experience and physiologically 5 to 10 years ahead of you. And if those older foids have a bad day they will call the cops on you because they know you will end up in the big house instead of getting a slap on the wrist if you are 17 and under.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

literally every one of OP's threads is about asserting his "superior social iq" over a bunch of ugly men

"Wasting their youth" is implying they have other choices. What are they supposed to do? Force females to love them?

If I were 18 or early 20's I would probably do some milfmaxxing on dating sites.

Work on having a good build and being lean, they won't care if you have a subpar face.

I wish I werent such a reclusive weirdo, there were these two tallfag Chads who kinda like me because I was jestermaxxing in high school, one time they took me on a party they werent even invited to and they just went crazy, insluting people, stealing money, breaking shit, spitting on passed out people and nobody stopped them because they were Chads. Damn that night was fun, for once I felt really free and enjoyed myself, even better on the cost of some normie faggots. Thats one of my most treasured memories, I wish I had done more stuff like that and stayed in contact, I would still be an unloved KHHV but at least I would have fun.
ldaring below 30, let alone your teens, is a fucking waste you will regret.

I went to my share of parties too. I rebelled violently against the natural flows of life that were pushing me towards seclusion. You obviously didn't "just get out there, bro" as much as I did. I socialmaxxed and thugmaxxed to the absolute line just short of ending up in prison. By being a recluse and having your one good night you're able to romanticize the memory. You weren't there to form bonds you thought you were strong as family only to have those bonds use your attachment to stab you in the back and kick you down the ladder to maintain their precarious position.

My only regret is refusing to swallow the blackpill sooner.

This sort of shit happens in every place I've been where the demographic is low value people. The older ones lamenting over "wasted" time then attacking the younger ones for wasting theirs.

But the truth is, if you had the opportunity to not be a shut in loser, you probably would have taken it. You've just never had a chance from the beginning. If you would have gone back in time with what you know now, unless you do something drastic (like get plastic surgery) you would turn out almost exactly the same.

There is no "wasting" your youth by posting here, you're just attacking victims at this point.

There’s nothing outside except a world that Mogs me :feelsbadman:

Go looksmaxx, kid
full
Another retard post from this tard
"Wasting their youth" is implying they have other choices. What are they supposed to do? Force females to love them?

If I were 18 or early 20's I would probably do some milfmaxxing on dating sites.
Lol, that shit is almost exclusively a male fantasy. "Muh hot cougar will fuck me just because I'm young."

Not even just highschool.

This faggot OP is trying to push his nonsense bullshit on college age ADULTS (18-21) like me
we get it , you're a big boi now.
Congratz on being able to get drafted for israel.