Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels, why don't you just commit suicide now?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
If you're genuinely ugly and you've gone your entire life with no validation, perpetual ostracism, etc., why don't you just commit suicide now? The future is gonna be even worse for us because we have to wageslave on top of suffering from the effects of lookism. Let's all just fucking die.

Because I have technology to look forward to, and who knows what the close the future will bring.

The promise of money and better copes in the future.

Fear, curiosity and possibility for surgery are the only things keeping me here

Because I have technology to look forward to, and who knows what the close the future will bring.
pretty much this, also despite being a subhuman this is my one shot at existence so I will need to do everything in my power to make it worth it

I still have hope. I will probably kill myself if my looksmaxxing doesn't work out though

One of my major copes Is hoping to make enough money to just leave society one day and go travelling around the world or just staying in my house forever.

Also like others say I am waiting for technological advances like the sex bot revolution to improve quality of life.

One of my major copes Is hoping to make enough money to just leave society one day and go travelling around the world or just staying in my house forever.

Also like others say I am waiting for technological advances like the sex bot revolution to improve quality of life.
That's understandable. I've lost my motivation for that stuff. There's no point if you're genetic trash.

Eh. I wouldn't make someone I'm in love with suffer. Maybe other women if you can sleep around.
I can't love anyone after a life time of negligence and rotting as the result of factors I wield no control over. I have almost zero empathy and want to make people undERstand in what ways they've fucked me

I would like to die right now. But committing suicide will bring more suffer, probably karma will bring me to this earth again to suffer more.

You're right. I don't think I physically can until I exhaust every option and explore everything that might make my life slightly better, but right now? I would pussy out at the last minute.

I always think of it as if I have crashed into a lake and the car is filling up with water (assuming I don't want to drown): you can't open the doors straight away, because the pressure outside the car is greater than that inside the car, so you can't "open the door" (kill yourself). You have to wait until the car has fully filled up with water so that you can open the door because the pressure has equalised. You also can't stay in the car any longer, or you'd drown. Trying to break the glass will likely just leave you injured and there's no point in struggling before the car has completely filled up, because you're just wasting energy. It's better to just sit there for however long it takes because no one is coming to save you.

Heavily anticipating good virtual reality. My only hope

Self preservation instinct

Thanks. I'm adopting the Budd Dwyer model for my suicide.
I always found his death an interesting case, got up, put on some fairly nice clothes, went on live television and well ... proceeded to blow his skull open with a 357 magnum.

I always found his death an interesting case, got up, put on some fairly nice clothes, went on live television and well ... proceeded to blow his skull open with a 357 magnum.
Pretty spectacular exit

Pretty spectacular exit
Indeed, hard for them to hide the pain society inflicted upon you when you bleed out while everyone watches, JFL @ this shit world.

Indeed, hard for them to hide the pain society inflicted upon you when you bleed out while everyone watches, JFL @ this shit world.
I kind of want to do that at my workplace

survival instincts, and copes like hobbies/drugs

it probably would be easy for me to decide to sui if it weren't for the survival instincts

is there at least one of your threads that is not about suicide?

You're right. I don't think I physically can until I exhaust every option and explore everything that might make my life slightly better, but right now? I would pussy out at the last minute.

I always think of it as if I have crashed into a lake and the car is filling up with water (assuming I don't want to drown): you can't open the doors straight away, because the pressure outside the car is greater than that inside the car, so you can't "open the door" (kill yourself). You have to wait until the car has fully filled up with water so that you can open the door because the pressure has equalised. You also can't stay in the car any longer, or you'd drown. Trying to break the glass will likely just leave you injured and there's no point in struggling before the car has completely filled up, because you're just wasting energy. It's better to just sit there for however long it takes because no one is coming to save you.
niggers, am I right?

ALL members who say to incels kill themselves are alive.

Why you don't kill yourself First?

Gimme a gun and your wish would come true.

I'm not dying alone. ThERe will be one more fight when I turn 30.
I can feel myself losing my mind hence why I said by 30 when I realise how old I am and how bad of a genetic Failure I am, it will send me over the edge.

Just Marshall Applewhitemaxxing.

I would if i could. Life isn't worth it.

I'm not gay man

Because suicide is cucked and freezing temperature IQ. Only soyboys commit suicide tbh.

The real answer is that most of us are pussies who don't have the balls to do it. Killing yourself requires courage and a strong will. You have to be so far gone that there is honestly no hope for you. Youngcels, those less than 23 years old, still have some form of hope. The thing about hope is that you only need a little bit to keep you going. It's like the brain turns that little bit of hope you have left into this massive cope that everything will be alright. And then people cope by saying things like, "Only stupid people kill themselves", "I'm waiting for sex bots" (which is not going to happen in our lifetimes, remember our lifespans will be shorter than average, none of us are living until 80 except for larpers), or "Some form of entertainment (usually video game related)", which in that case you don't really want to die, you're just a hedonist.

So in a nutshell if you don't feel like reading what I wrote, most of us are too scared to do it but won't admit that.