Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels, why don't you just commit suicide now?

I can't love anyone after a life time of negligence and rotting as the result of factors I wield no control over. I have almost zero empathy and want to make people undERstand in what ways they've fucked me
I begin to feel more sympathy for animals, even those that do not fit the look that sometimes killed like some spiders I leave to live, unless it is the luxosceles that is abstante dangerous and if it is near my bed.

If you're genuinely ugly and you've gone your entire life with no validation, perpetual ostracism, etc., why don't you just commit suicide now? The future is gonna be even worse for us because we have to wageslave on top of suffering from the effects of lookism. Let's all just fucking die.
Right.

The copes are too good.

I probably will.
I probably will.

Youngcels listen to OP.

You know what is my biggest regret in life as an oldcel?

Not committing suicide when I hit 18.

I feel as if you shouldnt kill yourself until you are at least 21

I’ve wanted to live in a cabin in the woods completely isolated from everybody for longer than I’ve wanted a woman.
I can’t get a female but I can get that, and at least then my life will have a little meaning and I’ll die a badass but ugly mountian man rather then just a suicidal freak

I’ve wanted to live in a cabin in the woods completely isolated from everybody

Tbh I relate to kaczynski too...

I dont do it because of my family ded srs ngl

The sooner the better.

survival instincts, and copes like hobbies/drugs

it probably would be easy for me to decide to sui if it weren't for the survival instincts

View attachment 110798

Tbh I relate to kaczynski too...
Yea, read the manifesto one day out of boredom and I love the guy.

I’ve always felt kinda out of place and it’s just like somthing is seriously wrong, it was even like that before I became aware of my inceldom and became unpopular in school. I grew up hunting with my dad and watching all these survival shows and yea, I wanted it back then too. I honestly think that’s what I’m gonna do, just work with the system for a few more years to get my money and then check out of the modern world.

Tbh if your interested pm me. Wouldn’t mind not being completely alone when I do. If I don’t kill my self beforehand

He honestly had good facial features despite being a disheveled manlet. But even with his shortness he was decently built. I like that kinda build, nothing aesthetic about it, all functional. Literally just the muscle needed to preform daily tasks

Last edited:
I just want to see all the copes that will come.