Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Your a good size" foid says to a foid thats 176lbs 5ft6

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
your a good size if he only wants a stick he aint worth it im heavier than you and my boyfriend is an athletic football player who is very slim but he loves all my curves some guys a re just pricks if he cant accept you for who you are then he isnt worth one bit of your time and you can do better

Women over 130 pounds are gross

Feminism allows the 176 lb 5 ft 6 foid to feel good about herself. It also allows her to have sex with an 8/10 chad

That's the average sized foid too right? Gross

But I know he likes skinny girls he never had a girlfrnd over the size of 10
normies are veterans of the flesh market, we have nothing, what's new

Teehee muh female problems

I don't get why fatties are encouraging other fatties to chase athletic men, there won't be anymore left for them. Foids are low iq retards.

Obese foids should be dead tbh

Holy shit 5'6" and almost 200 pounds? Even dogs know when they have eaten too much, even when another plate of food is placed before them.

Snakes can live for months on one meal. They know not to overeat.

I’ll only date a girl who’s 100lbs or under. Can’t handle anything bigger JFL

If a foid is 5'7 and up, 130lbs is a good weight tbh.
5 foot = 100 pounds base weight and 5 pounds for every inch over 5 foot. So yes, 140 pounds for 5'8 is acceptable but most women are around 5'5.

5 foot = 100 pounds base weight and 5 pounds for every inch over 5 foot. So yes, 140 pounds for 5'8 is acceptable but most women are around 5'5.

I have a exercise book printed in 1981 that has a base range fro women.

110lbs is the maximum for a 5ft0 woman

136lbs is the maximum for a 5ft4 woman

154lbs is the maxiumum for a tall woman of 5'9.

--------

Average american woman is 5'4 and 171lbs as of 2019. There was a woman on a fitness forum yesterday asking if she was obese at 173lbs at 5ft3. :feelsgah:

good size as equivalent to "that's a good drive"

She could play high school football if she wanted we need to start making these landwhales useful and make a dream team offensive line

Lol, she’s coping so hard.

Yes, men who don’t want obese slobs are just pricks, men who don’t want Jabba the Hutt’s sister are just chasing “sticks”

Lmao “I’m heavier and my boyfriend loves my curves”
Is there any more proof that women can’t be incel? Bitch, he doesn’t “love” your “curves” (it’s not curves, it’s just fat rolls) he’s with you because sub-8 men are all incels in the west in current year. He has to settle for you because he isn’t Chad and has to be with a literal whale even as a slim athletic sports player. Welcome to 2019.

Guaranteed this coping landwhale is from the UK and eats like absolute trash all day. Soda, chips, candies, are all part of her staple diet.

Fat people should be locked in a room with only water until they lose their fat. Fat women are completely worthless wastes of space, usually with attitudes, as perfectly demonstrated by this entitled fat sack of shit. Men who want slim, attractive girls are just pricks, lmao. The coping is off the charts.

Landwhale-can’t-get-Chad-cel is coping so hard, it brings a smile to my face to see tutorial mode upgraded to very easy difficulty mode.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Fat cunts need to be slaughtered for their blubber.

This applies to both male and foid. Fat fucks are repulsive and there is no excuse to look like a elephant.

I hope the first responder gets acid faced (in GTA V).

If she's never met you in person and still likes you, then you can be sure he probably likes you for who you are.

Oh really?

Let's reverse the genders in her next statement:

But hey, if shes a good woman she will like you for you and not your size(or face). It didn't matter when you were talking online and it shouldnt matter when she meets you.

Never in the history of this earth has this ever happened.
This was the bullshit advice that would keep me rooted in the bluepill, giving men this lie that women worth your time won't give a damn about how you look or what size you are.

LOOKS
ARE
THE
ONLY
THING
THAT
MATTERS
TO
WOMEN.

I'm more angry that I was fed these lies from youth up to now: if I was told, your genetics will determine your outcome with foids, things probably would have been different.

Feminism allows the 176 lb 5 ft 6 foid to feel good about herself. It also allows her to have sex with an 8/10 chad
While simultaneously making sub8 males feel bad about themselves.

To women, any woman is a flawless queen who shouldn't take any responsibility for anything about herself.

Here I thought that I looked fat when at 176, JFL. Do they have no self control? I mean damn if being thin was all I had to do to attract the opposite sex, I'd barely fucking eat at all.

Jfl she is not even human at this point

Lol, she’s coping so hard.

Yes, men who don’t want obese slobs are just pricks, men who don’t want Jabba the Hutt’s sister are just chasing “sticks”

Lmao “I’m heavier and my boyfriend loves my curves”
Is there any more proof that women can’t be incel? Bitch, he doesn’t “love” your “curves” (it’s not curves, it’s just fat rolls) he’s with you because sub-8 men are all incels in the west in current year. He has to settle for you because he isn’t Chad and has to be with a literal whale even as a slim athletic sports player. Welcome to 2019.

Guaranteed this coping landwhale is from the UK and eats like absolute trash all day. Soda, chips, candies, are all part of her staple diet.

Fat people should be locked in a room with only water until they lose their fat. Fat women are completely worthless wastes of space, usually with attitudes, as perfectly demonstrated by this entitled fat sack of shit. Men who want slim, attractive girls are just pricks, lmao. The coping is off the charts.

Landwhale-can’t-get-Chad-cel is coping so hard, it brings a smile to my face to see tutorial mode upgraded to very easy difficulty mode.

Its a clown world.

WARNING. Any girl who is half decent in weight is now considered a supermodel by the normies/cucks/clowns. Thats why us incels get accused of only going after 10/10 supermodels if we even dare mention we don't consider landwhales as our equals.

In their reality a 200 to 300lbs woman is normal. A 120lbs woman, even a very facially ugly one, is an automatic supermodel.

I think these normies are just trying to pry away the healthy weight or slim girls further from us, by labeling all healthy weight girls as supermodels its basically saying you need to be a modelesque looking man yourself to have access to them. Its mate gaurding.

Its the biggest bullshit.

WARNING. Any girl who is half decent in weight is now considered a supermodel by the normies/cucks/clowns. Thats why us incels get accused of only going after 10/10 supermodels if we even dare mention we don't consider landwhales as our equals.

Its a clown world.

In their reality a 200 to 300lbs woman is normal. A 120lbs woman, even a very facially ugly one, is an automatic supermodel.

I think these normies are just trying to pry away the healthy weight or slim girls further from us, by labeling all healthy weight girls as supermodels its basically saying you need to be a modelesque looking man yourself to have access to them. Its mate gaurding.

Its the biggest bullshit.
Yeah I don't think that wanting a foid who doesn't weigh more than me is asking for much tbh.

Yeah I don't think that wanting a foid who doesn't weigh more than me is asking for much tbh.

You horrible inkwell! you obviosuly haven't matured. Little girls weigh under 150lbs, real women are large. How is it possible to be under 150lbs!!????? I haven't been that weight since I was a 13yo girl. It tells me a lot about the men that want light built women - they are closet pedophiles, repulsive human beings that want women to be the size of children and should be publically shamed like sex offenders.

You horrible inkwell! you obviosuly haven't matured. Little girls weigh under 150lbs, real women are large. How is it possible to be under 150lbs!!????? I haven't been that weight since I was a 13yo girl. It tells me a lot about the men that want light built women - they are closet pedophiles, repulsive human beings that want women to be the size of children and should be publically shamed like sex offenders.
This is way too close to what these IT foids actually say to be considered satire.

almost twice my weight at the same height

*over 100 pounds
It depends on the height, let's say a foid is 5'5, then her ideal weight would be 121 pounds. 100 pounds will only look good if the girl is 5'1 tall and I doubt you were talking about that height. 100 pounds for an average height foid looks like this, disgusting.

Attachments

• 1014663_skinny_model_jpg97bbbc0659193bd02db0170492058139.jpg
    1014663_skinny_model_jpg97bbbc0659193bd02db0170492058139.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 20
It also allows her to have sex with an 8/10 chad
8/10 is not Chad, but regardless, why would an 8/10 guy fuck landwhales?
If I were 8/10, I'd try to fuck 6s to 10s maybe, but what's the point in warthogging?

:dafuckfeels:athletic football player with a woman over 176 pounds.

Yas queen! U do u gurl! This extreme fucking hypocricy drives me mad. These fatties don't want to be judged, yet they swipe left on guys who are sub 7/10 by reflex.

That positivity shit is cringe. Get on a diet

Women over 130 pounds are gross
Agreed mostly but it depends heavily on weight and muscle mass as well and how the fat is spread over the body
It depends on the height, let's say a foid is 5'5, then her ideal weight would be 121 pounds. 100 pounds will only look good if the girl is 5'1 tall and I doubt you were talking about that height. 100 pounds for an average height foid looks like this, disgusting.
She's too skinny imo, looks like she need a fat cheeseburger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back