Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your ancestor survived countless trials

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
They survived

Wars
Famines
Plagues
Social upheaval
Climate change
Poor infrastructure
Etc

All to ensure their bloodline continues

Yet because the boomers and people before had life good (compsred to 1800s) they decided it was ok to give females rights, ship jobs overseas, make everything unaffordable, promote hypergamy etc.

And now your ancestors bloodline comes to an end. Can you believe they went to all this shit only to have the descendants die out during the most peaceful age?

At least if we died in wars, we would have an excuse.

I have siblings and cousins, my bloodline doesn't end here

I have a nephew, but I'm the 4th to take the name of my father and unfortunately that lineage ends at the 4th. It does suck knowing I won't pass on the name to a 5th.

My bloodline will die with me.

It will be the end of my genes

It will be the end of my genes
I don't know whether I should feel bad for my genes or laugh at them, as despite the fact that their vapid patheticness has left me a pile of misery, they tried their best at the end of the day to survive and spread.

Unfortunately, I will never be able to perform the latter and the former will only be true due to the fact that euthanasia isn't legal for citizens who aren't terminally ill yet.

Our ancestors survived because they didn't have Tinder

I will make sure my genes don't end even if it means doing some fucked up shit I will.

I doubt that.

tfw the black plague couldn't end my worthless bloodline. :feelsbadman:

They survived

Wars
Famines
Plagues
Social upheaval
Climate change
Poor infrastructure
Etc

All to ensure their bloodline continues

Yet because the boomers and people before had life good (compsred to 1800s) they decided it was ok to give females rights, ship jobs overseas, make everything unaffordable, promote hypergamy etc.

And now your ancestors bloodline comes to an end. Can you believe they went to all this shit only to have the descendants die out during the most peaceful age?

At least if we died in wars, we would have an excuse.
Do you know that the actual odds of getting born is like 400 trillion to 1

Your ancestors would have understood your situation, I don't think they would blame you

Doesn't really matter to me, in every generation even thousands of years ago, a few percentage of bloodlines would have to die off. Its how the world works and if my genes aren't good enough, so be it. Although I agree hypergamy has made things 10x worse for the modern generation though.

Meh countless people/animals have died throughout history. Not reproducing is normal. My relatives can spread my genes for me like good little cucks.

so fucked that its actually lolfuel