Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your average white incel in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
This is a famous poster on a very popular sport forum, he is in his upper 20's,5'7", can run 5k under 15 minutes, have a white collar job, going Norwood etc..

He think going to Ukraine is a chance to ascend, since he seem to be an average "normie" and basically invisible to foids who have been with dozens of Chads in grade schools and college.

So people on his forum is calling him incel now.

Wow standards have really gotten higher for women but standards for being an Incel have gotten lower.

Something is fucking realy wrong with world....

its funny when a white AMERICAN call himself incel

Screencap some of the posts calling him incel

Dude this is nothing new. Average men are invisible to women, unless you're rich or famous.

its other people on his forum who call him a virgin and an incel, some have suggested him to SEAMaxx ,
the dude is super fit , under 30 years old, net worth of close to 100k(software engineer) and still building his wealth, doesn't have any disability ,
hang around a group of normies ( both male /female) who engage in a popular sport, LDR ( long distance running) .
That is how invisible normies are to your 20's something women nowadays.

Why? You live in Turkey, you could just get an arranged marriage so how are you a real incel?

Easily an incel imo 5'7 is just not enough these days

This dude Makes me look like a googly eyed armless child...srsly MOGS the shit out of me...!!!

No, I live in Europe. I could maybe if I lived in the homeland of my parents but things are different here.
so you don't know my circumstances either. like i never thought about that. lol

This is a famous poster on a very popular sport forum, he is in his upper 20's,5'7", can run 5k under 15 minutes, have a white collar job, going Norwood etc..

He think going to Ukraine is a chance to ascend, since he seem to be an average "normie" and basically invisible to foids who have been with dozens of Chads in grade schools and college.

So people on his forum is calling him incel now.

View attachment 121610
80/20 rule in action, so now even average looking dudes can´t get female validation. Unlucky fuck.

mogs me to hell and back

tbhtbh. He is an incel because he is a manlet.

Dude this is nothing new. Average men are invisible to women, unless you're rich or famous.
this wasnt always the case its only recently that the stakes have been raised

Mogs me into oblivion

His eye area screams “screw me over”.

This dude everythingmogs me. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Life begins at 6' tall.

Still mogs the shit out of your average ethnic.

Jfl living in america

The dude mogs anything about me. He is AT LEAST a high tier normie. If not even a chad.

yep, i've seen taller and better looking guys asking for ratings and how to have sex.
inb4 all these guys are larpers.

it is pointless to do anything in America besides attempting to get yourself out of it into a 3rd world

We need a hard reset now.

Hypergamy needs to be controlled or else sub-8 will no longer be a joke.

He's good looking. What the fuck is life

Hypergamy needs to be controlled or else sub-8 will no longer be a joke.
uh, that's already here unless you have confounding factors like girls that are set aside for you to meet from normal and happy friends/family, huge stacks of cash...
if we're going to start the culture Kampf, it has to start yesterday.

no no sir not good enough for dumb foids :feelstrash:
The guy is good looking dumn it . ok lets assume that world is insane . enough crazy shit for today. Im done.

Those eyes are so small. Can he even see? His body looks out of proportion.

White men on average mog the shit out of the rest of us, still if you're a manlet or overweight that can kill your chances of ascension