Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your average white incel in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
tbhtbh. He is an incel because he is a manlet.

that picture is taken in 2017, he is going Norwood now.
I've been following his ranting about his non existent dating life for the last 5 years on that forum.
Things such as going to clubs with his normies friends and get ignored.

He is forumMaxx and have some status in the Northwest Pacific local running scene/club etc.
He is no where near Chadlite, have to be at least 5'9" like Justin Bieber or 5'10" like Brad Pitt.

His eye area is not attractive, and his best aesthetic days are behind, around 24/25, contrary to what Red Pill copers say that a man SMV will rise when he hit 30's.
Its just about over for this seemingly All American Clean Cut guy.
He would be a good candidate to SEAMaxx and find a decent , somewhat traditional girl,
He is at least Normie tier look according to board, with good career/job.
His chances in America is slim to none.

JFL he is normalfag tier and mogs me into oblivion.

so you don't know my circumstances either. like i never thought about that. lol
Then what are your circumstances? I have relatives in an Islamic country that are married and have children who would have been incel if they had been born in the west like me. I also know some Turks who are manlets like me and have a low income yet also got married. So I doubt you can really be incel in an Islamic country unless you live in a really big westernised city or your face is completely deformed.

Fit, intelligent, well employed guy: Please go out with me. I'll be loyal and care about you as long as you do the same.
Pigfoid: OINK OINK SQUEAL NO 6'4" CHAD NO DATE PIPSQUEAK continues to gorge on candy and weigh over 300 lbs