Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your average women's meme

stunning and brave

Roastie past prime age for having kids, coping with the fact that her only purpose in this shit life is gone :feelskek:

This is just... depraved. I mean, you are just a bad person.

Was expecting a minion meme tbh

Massive manlet/babyface pill.

Sdfsdfsdf

Women absolutely despise manlets and "men" with a babyface, underdeveloped frame/bones.

They put up with children because they have to, but they want to genocide all juvenile-looking men. Babyface (true babyface aka looking 13, not an old looking guy with a fat face), short stature, small frame etc. They want you dead if you have just one of these features.

I looked at that subreddit and that'll teach me to break my rule about going to reddit.

Top post:

Globalwarming

"Global warming is going to kill us all! That's why I'm gonna spend my days making powerpoints at Vox instead of having children!"

These "bro tier" women are disgusting, why do they do this "im just one of the bros, bro" attitude and mannerisms? its not attractive or endearing, its disgusting.

These women trying to be all alpha and masculine going out and having tons of sex is so fucking weird to me.

Absolutely degenerate

View attachment 143012

Women absolutely despise manlets and "men" with a babyface, underdeveloped frame/bones.

They put up with children because they have to, but they want to genocide all juvenile-looking men. Babyface (true babyface aka looking 13, not an old looking guy with a fat face), short stature, small frame etc. They want you dead if you have just one of these features.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

they should be trapped at home and learn some ways of discipline to fit the axes

Females cannot be funny. I legitimately never found one that is funny.
Only exception is 2D

View attachment 143012

Never began for me tbhngl :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

That sub is a lot like mgtow. It's a bunch of postwall whores deep down regret riding the CC and trying to justify it by shitting on ppl with children, when deep down they know they aren't fulfilled. It's whores sent their own way.

Incels are at least self aware of the source of their frustrations.

These "bro tier" women are disgusting, why do they do this "im just one of the bros, bro" attitude and mannerisms? its not attractive or endearing, its disgusting.

These women trying to be all alpha and masculine going out and having tons of sex is so fucking weird to me.
Because masculine foids aren't real. They are only hyper feminine foids without restraints. A masculine foids would show the same difficulties as a guys in getting friends and sex. Such things never happened to any foid

jfl at people who believe in average silent women, grey mouse etc :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women are primitive creatures

Women are primitive creatures
Their primitive instincts are to love and secure their child.This is straight degeneracy

foids are psychopaths

He can still abort him, her body her choice