Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your bday being on a weekday

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I swear down all of them have fucking been on a weekday.

It's so awkward cuz no one cares no one notices it's just like any other day for me but then teachers will notice cuz it says my birthdate on the register and then they'll ask what I'm doing n all dat and everytime I just have to come up with some bullshit it's so fucking annoying.

My bday this year is on a weekday no way am I going to college on that day fuck that shit

No one knew when my birthday was in school so I acted normal every time I had a birthday on a weekday.

It wouldn't bother me, I didn't have to bring candy to celebrate it either.

No one knew when my birthday was in school so I acted normal every time I had a birthday on a weekday.

It wouldn't bother me, I didn't have to bring candy to celebrate it either.
Same. It was just annoying when teachers would bring it up

I have a summer birthday so I would usually just be alone (when I was younger and didn't work during the summer) or I would take the day off at work

I pissed people off in one of my earlier jobs for complaining about it.

Though I was in the wrong. Not because working on your bday is ok (Its not) but because it can be solved easily.

Just take the day off. Problem solved. My last job they gave me birthday leave by default and it felt better than any bday gift I ever had. One pure day of being free from wagecucking and not giving a fuck. Its that great.