Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion your biggest incel trait?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
mine is definitely my eyelid area. shit makes me look completely subhuman and pathetic. prey eyes is one of the biggest failos of all time

acne/acne scars

Asymmetric face. I seriously think I'd be high tier normie if it wasn't for that (tho now i'm balding on top of that)

My height and my voice it sounds like a child and every time I make a phone call I am mistaken for a foid so I think I have pubaphonia.

Big forehead + balding. LowT af

Eye area and lips

My height and my voice it sounds like a child and every time I make a phone call I am mistaken for a foid so I think I have pubaphonia.
What height?

Have you ever thought about roiding? Even WOMEN get deep voices from roiding. It's permanent btw
Big forehead + balding. LowT af
Horrible combo because if you get on trt you'll be balding even more.
If you take too much anti norwood stuff you'll become even more low t

acne/acne scars
can relate. my dermatologist told me that if I didn't get on accutane I would have ended up being physically deformed from the level of acne scarring. as of right now my skin is better, still a lot of redness but that can be covered up. have you tried foundation? it doesn't really help with massive cysts/pimples (which I had for a long time) but for scarring or discoloration it can help significantly

can relate. my dermatologist told me that if I didn't get on accutane I would have ended up being physically deformed from the level of acne scarring. as of right now my skin is better, still a lot of redness but that can be covered up. have you tried foundation? it doesn't really help with massive cysts/pimples (which I had for a long time) but for scarring or discoloration it can help significantly
i probably need to look more into that tbh.

i am currently getting laser treatments to fix it but they get delayed because of corona

Yes not having a jaw

being white XD

What height?

Have you ever thought about roiding? Even WOMEN get deep voices from roiding. It's permanent btw

Horrible combo because if you get on trt you'll be balding even more.
If you take too much anti norwood stuff you'll become even more low t
I've been taking Minox for almost 4 months but can't see any results so far. I'm gonna ask my doctor to increase the dosage tbhngl

I've been taking Minox for almost 4 months but can't see any results so far. I'm gonna ask my doctor to increase the dosage tbhngl
Are you dermarolling? It increases the effects by a lot. Look at the pictures and graphs

It's incredibly cheap and takes 2min. I'm not joking

Started balding at 14. I was born with NW2 hair.

I'm a truecell kissless, everythingless virgin. I'm beyond deformed. If my face didn't look like it was warped i'd look fairly decent, but it's a big if

It's like someone saying "i'd be a high tier normie if i wasn't 5ft2"
Started balding at 14. I was born with NW2 hair.
Jesus christ

I'm a truecell kissless, everythingless virgin. I'm beyond deformed. If my face didn't look like it was warped i'd look fairly decent, but it's a big if

It's like someone saying "i'd be a high tier normie if i wasn't 5ft2"

Jesus christ
Id be a high tier normie if I wasn't incel teehee

Id be a high tier normie if I wasn't incel teehee
I don't think you understand my point. You can have ONE bad feature that is so bad that it completely ruins you. Thus my 5ft2 analogy

My mesut ozil eyes

mine is definitely my eyelid area. shit makes me look completely subhuman and pathetic. prey eyes is one of the biggest failos of all time
my personality

weak lower bones especially in side profile

i really doubt anything else mattered that much, hair, autism, etc

Easily my height. It was already over for me high school.

Are you dermarolling? It increases the effects by a lot. Look at the pictures and graphs

It's incredibly cheap and takes 2min. I'm not joking
Nice, I've never heard about that. Actually I've been wondering if my skin was actually absorbing that shit

Nice, I've never heard about that. Actually I've been wondering if my skin was actually absorbing that shit
Really? Because dermarolling is super popular among minoxidil users.

Also it increases the absorption of every other topical. I don't know if you are using topical anti androgens but if you are it'll help with those too

Make sure to just not draw blood (tiny red dots are ok at the most) and don't do it too frequently (every size of dermaroller requires a different frequency)

And buy some alcohol to disinfect the dermaroller, anything else would rust the metal. And without disinfectant it's dangerous.

Weak jaw, nothing else comes close, except for sandnigger horn effect.

Gigamanletism

Height and forehead

I don't think you understand my point. You can have ONE bad feature that is so bad that it completely ruins you. Thus my 5ft2 analogy
my acne scars drop me from 6 to 4.5 tbh

Really? Because dermarolling is super popular among minoxidil users.

Also it increases the absorption of every other topical. I don't know if you are using topical anti androgens but if you are it'll help with those too

Make sure to just not draw blood (tiny red dots are ok at the most) and don't do it too frequently (every size of dermaroller requires a different frequency)

And buy some alcohol to disinfect the dermaroller, anything else would rust the metal. And without disinfectant it's dangerous.
I have just started using Minox, I didn't bother learn more about it in the past cause I didn't want to take any more meds, but then I changed my mind.
So you're not supposed to use it every time you apply the lotion? I apply Minox daily

I have just started using Minox, I didn't bother learn more about it in the past cause I didn't want to take any more meds, but then I changed my mind.
So you're not supposed to use it every time you apply the lotion? I apply Minox daily
The only dermaroller you can apply every day is the .25mm.
A .5mm can be used every 3 days max (iirc)
Other dermarollers are like once per week or twice per month

The roller used in the study was a .5mm

The increase in absorption lasts for more than a day, you don't have to roll every day. I'd say just use it as often as you can without drawing blood or getting a scalp that stays red and irritated for a long time

My recessed jawline and chin. They're the biggest incel traits. Chads can have a few negative traits but they're not allowed to have a recessed jawline and chin. The first step to be a chad is to have a strong jawline and well-developped chin.

My thin wrists.

Just kidding, for all you Reddit trolls who think we actually think that's the most important thing. My actual biggest incel trait is my turbomanlet height (5'7".)

The only dermaroller you can apply every day is the .25mm.
A .5mm can be used every 3 days max (iirc)
Other dermarollers are like once per week or twice per month

The roller used in the study was a .5mm

The increase in absorption lasts for more than a day, you don't have to roll every day. I'd say just use it as often as you can without drawing blood or getting a scalp that stays red and irritated for a long time
I'm gonna watch some more tutorials about it, thanks btw :feelsautistic:

My eye area and my nose. Hopefully I'll fix my nose in a few years.

Frame, nose and chin

Raccoon eyes and when I smile they squint into chink eyes.
Also the feminine waist to shoulder ratio, I have the bones of a woman.

My thin wrists.

Just kidding, for all you Reddit trolls who think we actually think that's the most important thing. My actual biggest incel trait is my turbomanlet height (5'7".)
Heightmogs me kek

My curly sand nigger hair.

Im 175cm but only 50kg so basically anorexia. Can't seem to gain weight even though I tried eating at least 3000 calories a day for a whole month, only for that 50 on the scale to turn to a 51. Fucking unbelievable.