[JFL] Your brain on birth pills:

Liszt

Liszt

Greycel
17h 43m
She was probably virtue signalling and would’ve ghosted him anyway. This ‘insecurity’ was just an excuse for her to dump him.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
138d 18h 20m
She was probably virtue signalling and would’ve ghosted him anyway. This ‘insecurity’ was just an excuse for her to dump him.
Tbh. That’s what I thought too. If he wasn’t insecure she’d find million another reasons to reject

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
64d 7h 7m
Tbh. That’s what I thought too. If he wasn’t insecure she’d find million another reasons to reject
A woman's infatuation goes from your shadow to "ewww do I know you" in a day. They're just that susceptible to their emotions.

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 13h 42m
A woman's infatuation goes from your shadow to "ewww do I know you" in a day. They're just that susceptible to their emotions.
Yup. I've had sex having friends show me texts and tell me about women who litteraly told them they loved them to, "we aren't even dating. I'm not your girlfriend. I can do what I want."

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
21d 2h 10m
of course

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
64d 7h 7m
Yup. I've had sex having friends show me texts and tell me about women who litteraly told them they loved them to, "we aren't even dating. I'm not your girlfriend. I can do what I want."
She's all yours until you cease to live up to her unrealistic idealistic conception due to 1 little incident or mistake, either that or a bigger man (in her brain) turns up.

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
113d 22h 18m
Are we supposed to believe the guy started the conversation with "I'm only 5ft8, sorry" ? Why would he do that ?

Some context has to be missing, here. I bet he was answering a question about his height, and was indeed expecting the girl to be disappointed.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
138d 18h 20m
Are we supposed to believe the guy started the conversation with "I'm only 5ft8, sorry" ? Why would he do that ?

Some context has to be missing, here. I bet he was answering a question about his height, and was indeed expecting the girl to be disappointed.