Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your chances of "ascension" are HIGHER if you're a NEET.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Becoming NT is impossible... Autism is a genetic disorder that permanently affects brain chemistry/brain wiring. There is ZERO CURE for it and NOTHING will change it. Can't beat genetics. Anything else is cope.

Youre also forgetting that I'm 170.2cm (5'7") and thugmaxxing is complete bullshit.
Where do you live?

Becoming NT is impossible... Autism is a genetic disorder that permanently affects brain chemistry/brain wiring. There is ZERO CURE for it and NOTHING will change it. Can't beat genetics. Anything else is cope.

Youre also forgetting that I'm 170.2cm (5'7") and thugmaxxing is complete bullshit.
Are you actually autistic or Aspie instead?

United States, east coast. Wont doxx my state and location is cope anyway. "Chad only" is nationwide and world wide.

JBW works in Asia. Look at itsOVER

Gatekeeping I see. I guess the idea of truecel vs incel doesn't mean anything to you?

The only difference between a truecel and incel is that an incel will at least have friends and be treated normally by society, but he'll be rejected by women.

A truecel will not have a social life nor a sexual life, he will be looked down upon and treated poorly by society in general.

But in terms of acquiring sex, both incels and truecels are fucked.

I'm not white

it's over
The only difference between a truecel and incel is that an incel will at least have friends and be treated normally by society, but he'll be rejected by women.

A truecel will not have a social life nor a sexual life, he will be looked down upon and treated poorly by society in general.

But in terms of acquiring sex, both incels and truecels are fucked.

Well you talked about surgery to improve looks, is that not ascension?

Real Looksmaxxing= Surgery

United States, east coast
You're in America :feelswhat:
5'7" is definitely doable in the States. You're not in Europe, where the actual average ranges beyond 6ft.

In the East coast? Youre black? Average looking and you cant get laid in an environment that caters to you?? Lol im so done with this guy :feelskek: what a fucking memecel.

"Chad only"

nationwide

world wide.
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

You're in America :feelswhat:
5'7" is definitely doable in the States. You're not in Europe, where the actual average ranges beyond 6ft.

In the East coast? Youre black? Average looking and you cant get laid in an environment that caters to you?? Lol im so done with this guy :feelskek: what a fucking memecel.
Being in the east coast having a "boost" is bullshit and makes no sense. This is bluepilled as fuck. 5'7" is 3 inches below average height.

Also, FOIDS HATE AUTISTIC MEN UNLESS THEY'RE GOOD LOOKING (+tall).

You are fucking brain dead if you think a 5'7" autistic guy of any race is going to be a slayer.

Being in the east coast having a "boost" is bullshit and makes no sense. This is bluepilled as fuck. 5'7" is 3 inches below average height.

You are fucking brain dead if you think a 5'7" autistic guy of any race is going to be a slayer.

Eastcoast isn't special. The best place in the US is midwest

You're not in the westcoast boyo. Not every black guy in america has to be 6 feet tall. Just dont be a scrawny nerd type of black guy and you're good to go. Even Turbomanlets can get laid here, you're not going to lie to me and tell me that you dont heightmog a good chunk of the people you see in public. I'm 5'7" in Texas and I always see myself heightmogging a good number of people in public, especially other ethnics. The states is completely littered with midget tier ethnics to the point that it actually reduces the U.S. overall average height as a white nation.

Your issues are fixable. Autism is your toughest road block but it's also conquerable. You come on her with @Insomniac tier excuses and it's starting to piss me off. Atleast Insonmiac was in a "chadland" environment to warrant his excuses.

When you are Neet you develop bad habits and lose motivation
What’s the motivation of wageslaving when you know damn well you don’t have anything fulfilling to come home to at the end of the day?

Even then, 5'7" autistic men are truecels regardless.
It’s over for us autists. In fact, I’d say it never even began.
You're not in the westcoast boyo. Not every black guy in america has to be 6 feet tall. Just dont be a scrawny nerd type of black guy and you're good to go. Even Turbomanlets can get laid here, you're not going to lie to me and tell me that you dont heightmog a good chunk of the people you see in public. I'm 5'7" in Texas and I always see myself heightmogging a good number of people in public, especially other ethnics. The states is completely littered with midget tier ethnics to the point that it actually reduces the U.S. overall average height as a white nation.

Your issues are fixable. Autism is your toughest road block but it's also conquerable. You come on her with @Insomniac tier excuses and it's starting to piss me off. Atleast Insonmiac was in a "chadland" environment to warrant his excuses.
Living with autism is brutal. No eye contact, high inhib, lack of basic social skills. It’s extremely difficult to ascend as an autist.

No, you need a 7+ /10 face AND 180+ cm height.

180cm sub6 with autism would still be truecel tier.

well yeah i forgot face but obviously that's needed.

You come on her with @Insomniac tier excuses and it's starting to piss me off.
Your bluepill bullshit is pissing me off. I'm very close to puting you on my ignore list which I don't do very often.

JFL thinking 5'7" autistic men can have sex. I am so fucking done with your shit.

Your bluepill bullshit is pissing me off. I'm very close to puting you on my ignore list which I don't do very often.

JFL thinking 5'7" autistic men can have sex. I am so fucking done with your shit.

He claims 5/10 normie men can get one night stands in bars

No. NEET is synonym with defeat. The "NEET who goes out laughing at wageslavers while improving himself" is a meme, most NEETs are reclusive people without motivation cursed with mental illnesses who lack social skills, had no friends and most likely were bullied in school. It's not easy to explain, but you can't go back from NEETdom.

Word, I'm currently leanmaxxing and fasting so that's my motivation

Correct me if I'm wrong but you said in another thread that you're a tall 5/10 and what stopped you in school was facial acne, no wonder you get motivation. You sound NT too, which led me to think you're one of the less fucked persons here.

extremely low IQ thread.

An incel can looksmax maximum 1 point (e.g going from a 3 to a 4) via gym, grooming, fashion etc. Only surgery can make an incel increase his looks by multiple points and that costs money (which a NEET wont be able to afford)

If you have a job, not only can you afford surgery to increase your looks which you can use to get chicks, you can also use your money to get chicks (prostitution or betabux). So if you have a job, you have 2 avenues for acquiring sex (looks and money).

If you're a NEET you have no avenue for requiring sex (you have no looks and no money either, so you're fucked). @BlkPillPres
Anyone who isn't SurgeryPilled cannot call themselves BlackPilled.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you said in another thread that you're a tall 5/10 and what stopped you in school was facial acne, no wonder you get motivation. You sound NT too, which led me to think you're one of the less fucked persons here.

Yeah that's kinda true but I'm not sure how NT I am considering I have no friends. but I get your point. What about me seems "NT" though?

I disagree because a student in University has the best chance. A neet is someone that many women wouldn't date, especially if you don't have your own place and some kind of a direction (applying to schools, work, etc).

I disagree because a student in University has the best chance. A neet is someone that many women wouldn't date, especially if you don't have your own place and some kind of a direction (applying to schools, work, etc).

Well I was comparing NEET to wageslave, I wll agree being in school is the best oppurtuity.

yes, would be very hard to creep on lolis as a wagie cuck :waitwhat:

Maybe true for youngcel NEETS in countries with generous welfare systems. I was worse off and couldn't afford shit, or to do anything/go anywhere.

Now I'm older my own place would be a great advantage, despite my looks. But even with a job now it would be a struggle alone, plus I think I'll be let go soon anyway.

If you're a NEET, you have more time to looksmax. Looks are basically everything, and if you're NEET, you have free time to go to hobby groups, go to classes at the gym to meet women, run daygame/nightgame, use Tinder, and even interact with a social circle with an odd schedule. Now, of course, this is assuming you're financially stable, either collecting NEETbux or leeching off your parents.

People will say "you need a job and your own place", BS. Girls don't care about that, they care about looks. Also important to note I'm not stating being NEET will give you a high chance of ascesion, but just a better chance than a wageslave job. 40 hours a week of working plus commuting takes up a lot of time and energy. NEETs are spared that and have better chance to get their dick wet.

Yes , i agree . But with that said , you will never be considered" high value male" if your neeting ..if you want to create the illusion of high smv than you shouldnt neeting .

Yes , i agree . But with that said , you will never be considered" high value male" if your neeting ..if you want to create the illusion of high smv than you shouldnt neeting .

Couldn't you just lie about your job so you can get laid?

If you're a NEET, you have more time to looksmax. Looks are basically everything, and if you're NEET, you have free time to go to hobby groups, go to classes at the gym to meet women, run daygame/nightgame, use Tinder, and even interact with a social circle with an odd schedule. Now, of course, this is assuming you're financially stable, either collecting NEETbux or leeching off your parents.
Not quite an accurate description of the NEETlyfe. See the pic below for increased accuracy

Can you explain what you mean by this? I don't understand how being free from wageslaving is bad
Because your brain chemistry simply mirrors the kind of life you have. 0 Satisfaction 0 interactions and 0 stirrings or excitemenet with the constant awareness of being a genetic dead end would very probably result in depression

Because your brain chemistry simply mirrors the kind of life you have. 0 Satisfaction 0 interactions and 0 stirrings or excitemenet with the constant awareness of being a genetic dead end would very probably result in depression

I suppose, although I still see it as better than wagesalving, but I get your point

People will say "you need a job and your own place", BS. Girls don't care about that, they care about looks. Also important to note I'm not stating being NEET will give you a high chance of ascesion, but just a better chance than a wageslave job. 40 hours a week of working plus commuting takes up a lot of time and energy. NEETs are spared that and have better chance to get their dick wet.

True but if you're truecel none of this matters. You might as well try to moneymaxx to spend on copes.
Also if you're NEET its very hard to have enough money to even spend on looksmaxxing.

My man, looksmaxxing is not a cheap thing, you have to spend on food/supplements, gym, clothes, creams/ointments, cologne, and some meds (shampoos, meds for skin/acne and norwooding, steroids if you're into it, etc...) and surgerymaxxing/fillermaxxing is also expensive, you can't get any of that with just neetbux. And if you're not NT, good luck trying to fix your situation without jew pills.

JFL to spen money on hospitals to cut my body to be good object for soyciety and foids , i have no dreams to pe part of this thing . no tnx i will not save for hospitals and jewpills , comfy job for some shekels to buy me food and play on my computer fuck this planet , the end is near

Cope, looks is just the beginning